TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: Archive through December 16, 2015 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes he is her husband. They only seem to have him on when he is involved in a case.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yes, husband not boyfriend. :-)

Foolscap

09-04-2004

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Foolscap a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lazylu. I guess I forgot they'd gotten married.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info,guys..was wondering why Diane didn't know him...forgot that she got married. Our new man is a hunk !

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I still love this show. The writing is still very good and amazingly fresh for a show that's been on the air as long as it has. Love the new investigator, and I'm glad Eli didn't let Alicia fire him (how dare his daughter interfere in his life like that!). It wouldn't be the same show without Eli.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I just loved it when Eli said "I'm staying" and she said "OK" and walked away. I agree that the new guy is a hunk. LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Sigh ~ I didn't bother to check in on this show last week but now you say Margo Martindale and Jeffrey Dean Morgan are on? Love them both! I guess I can tolerate Julianna and MJ to watch them, lol! I'll check it out next week.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Isn't the new investigator the same man that Diane was involved with last season ?? He looks so familiar ! "

He also played the Winchester brothers' father on Supernatural and he co-starred opposite Halle Berry in season 2 of Extant.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The show is on a great run right now.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Now I may look at Jason in a different way.. the judge seemed to scare off Alicia but I wonder if it's really true what he said about Jason.
The governor aiming for the presidency? What nonsense! So open to failure and only Eli seems aware of that.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I hope Jason stays a good guy. He's too cute to be a villain.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I like this Jason full of surprises, I must have been just as shocked as Alicia when I saw he's also investigating for Diane. I can't wait to see what she'll do when she gets confirmation of his 'two' jobs.. But then again, why can't he? he's a freelancer right? Still, it should put Alicia in a rage for not being told.
I like what Alicia's daughter did to get new clients and how she showed her own mother she really was the smarter of the two.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Is Christine Baranski's part the same or smaller than it was in past seasons?

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I can't understand why Eli is so interested in what Alicia does? Is it because of the election?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I think it's because Eli has a crush on Alicia.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Oh, he has a crush? I thought he liked the lady with the money.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Eli is dating the rich Alicia supporter. I think he wants Alicia to run for office again.

Also, he has to oversee Alicia because Peter is running for President and they need everything to go smoothly.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Exactly. Eli wants to make sure Alicia behaves herself while Peter's trying to get elected. Image is everything!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think Peter made an enemy out of Eli when he brought whatever her name is in to take Eli's job. I don't think Eli would be upset if Peter loses the election. I also think he wants to clean up Alicia's image so she can run again and he would be in charge of her campaign. JMO

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You could be right there, Lazylu.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am usually wrong here, so we will see eventually.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Oops, ignore my thoughts. I think Eli made a new enemy.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Between episodes I tend to forget what a quality, first class program this is. This last episode blew me out of the water. So very, very good!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Eli's confession to Alicia was heartbreaking. As soon as he said it, I told DH, "She'll never forgive him for that." It opens up all the things that could have been with her and Will. IIRC, didn't Alicia pour her heart out to Will that she wanted to leave Peter and be with him, and she thought he just moved on. Or maybe it was that Will told her he loved her in that phone message and she never responded, so he took that as his answer and moved on. Either way, what a heartbreaker!

PS. Alan Cumming so deserves an Emmy. He is such a great actor. He doesn't even need lines. He conveys so much emotion with his face. Plus I just want to hear him make an acceptance speech in his lovely Scottish accent!