TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 04, 2015 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I read those rumors, too, but the most recent article I read said that Billy Miller (Jason/Jake) has at least another year on his contract; however, it did say that next year he'll be taking some time off to work on other projects.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read that Billy Miller is going to be in the tv show of Urban Cowboy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really hope that Helena busts Elizabeth.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow the actor who plays Morgan is doing an incredible job with the bi-polar episode's.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Me too Dipo! Haha

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I totally agree. I've never really cared for Morgan -character or actor, but I must admit he really is shining with this story line.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOOOOOOOO....Helena can not die before she blows up Elizabeth!!!!

Oh and I think Nicholas poisoned Helena.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Since Helena is dead who the hell brought Carlos back to life, hahahahahaha.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
So, is Helena REALLY dead this time?????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I think so, she was laying there a long time so I can't imagine they would be able to freeze her and bring her back.

I kept thinking that she would wake back up because the poison that Nicholas put in her tea was one of those kinds that make you seem dead when you aren't.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Dipo get out of my head! Lol I've also been thinking it's one of those paralytic drugs that makes it seem like you're dead. I mean this is Helena after all. She's got more lives than a cat!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Hmmm I wonder who's had more lives, Stefano DiMera or Helena Cassidine.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I must be the only one who doesn't think she is dead! LOL
It was too easy...think she cooked up something with her Dr. To fake them all out ..... she is just waiting,for the right time to pounce! It's a trick, watch out Buwahahaha

It ain't over till the fat lady sings 🎤 and I havemt seen any fat lady sing yet!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We are so bad, we never believe the writers when they kill someone.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I don't think she is dead either in fact I thought maybe Nicholas put something in the tea he handed her to knock her out. lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So Valery is just a " home wrecker"! Isn't she?! I can't stand her.

Also somebody needs to smack smug Lulu in the head! Can't stand her either! Lol

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Lulu does need to take some responsibility about their issues. She did set this whole thing into motion. But I also agree that Valery is a home wrecker.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
(in my best 5 year old voice)"LuLu started it". She really should have clued Dante in on her adventure with Dillon. Either way I don't care about any of these characters. Lulu is becoming more and more self sanctimonious everyday. I can FF through all their silly cheating crap and be better off.

The only storyline that interests me these days is Maxie running the magazine with whatshername.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Regardless what anyone thinks of Lulu, Valerie is still her cousin and should have stayed out of Dante's bed from the get go and put her cousin first. And if Lulu is the love of Dante's life he sure didn't wait but a minute till he jumped into bed with Lulu's cousin for the second time. Stupid move Dante.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What the hell happened to Monica's face/eyes? She looked particularly tight faced when talking to Tracy.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Looks like Patrick is on his way to Genoa City as the new Billy

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Monica's face has looked that way for a long, long time. It doesn't move when she talks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I knew she had done a face lift, but for some reason she looked really odd today, maybe it was just the camera angle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who is this guy helping Anna, I know his face but can't remember from where. And since I missed a show because of the shootings, I have no clue who his character is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So happy to see Diane!!!!!