TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Madame Secretary: Archive through October 27, 2015 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm glad it was a season finale, I had enough of this too politically correct show...

State of Affairs was more my kind of show but now American Odyssey seems more my kind of show... Wow! And it's not HBO.. it's CBS.. goodness's sake!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
ooops... it's NBC not CBS... that's better and makes more sense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, a new relationship or just a one night stand!! I was hoping this wasn't the finale. I hate self-righteous senators like the one they showed tonight running the senate hearings.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I really liked State of Affairs also Spunky. That's why I am not surprised it was canceled.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I am loving this show, I love the family scenes, I love how involved her husband is, I love how no nonsense she is yet full of heart. I just don't like how her pants fit her....lol. She is always wearing low waisted pants that leave a bagginess near her crotch...crazy to notice but it drives me crazy...lol

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
LOL, Irsnappy, it's her 3/4 length jackets with long-sleeved shirts that drives me crazy!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
lol Merrysea....

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
it drives me crazy she's always in D.C.! What Secretary of State stayed in D.C.?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved the show! When the one guy started singing and Tea Leoni was just looking at him as if he had lost his mind I was cracking up.

Loved that she did the Presidential Pardon, LOL.

And the trio singing at the end was fabulous. I would love if that was a real tradition for that meeting.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
This is really such a well-done show. I only started watching it, and then only free shows online, in 2015.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Juju2bigdog, I had seen one episode here and there but like you am getting into the show this season. I've always liked Tea Leoni but never thought to watch the shows On Demand. At least it's a show that you can pick up without having to watch all of the back episodes.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I've watched since the beginning, and absolutely love it.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
me too, scooter...just love this show!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
me three!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
You three could not possibly be wrong!! Because ... because ... because we are all still here! Yay!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 2:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
yay us!!!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
we watch it also.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Great episode tonight. Henry was such a great Dad. I didnt really get the part about Stevie talking to the agent..What 20 year old would do that?

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Good reminder about the internet and digital footprint, and how we are all vulnerable.
If you don't want it public, don't take it, don't send it, don't post it. Nothing is safe in cyberspace. The cloud is forever. Everything is hackable.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Could anyone give me a quick summary of how this last episode ended? My recording cut off 37mins in.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Kitt, click that link (Unless it tells you that outside Canada you can't watch). I watched the good wife when my pvr went nuts and cancelled it and so they're also airing Madame Secretary. This show is actually getting better this season.

http://www.globaltv.com/madamsecretary/video/episode/waiting-for-taleju/video.html?v=551595587941

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think I won't let me as I'm outside Canada, but I'll be able to get it on demand after 8 days, so I can do that. Thanks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did you see the part where they, the McCord's were invited to the white house for dinner? It was hysterical.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Started off that the President was asking for Stevie (is that the daughters' name) to go on TV with their son and do some sort of clarification, which they said no to, then it devolved into everyone sort of yelling at each other about the Russian woman and Dad going off on TV about the pictures.

And naturally the first lady just kept serving everyone martini's, I think they were all drunk in the end.

Then Tea (can't think of her characters' name) was reviewing the defense budget because she couldn't sleep, and then she went and saw the virgin deity from Tibet and told her that she should bless something that the Tibet Prime Minister was going to request.

The VD's advisors said she doesn't do anything for matters of state and Tea, said you can do anything.

Next Elizabeth runs into the Admiral on her way to the WH, and asks about the budget. Next up she tells the president that they could establish an observatory in Tibet that would make a statement to the Chinese and the Tibetan Prime Minister was willing, and that they could fund it by reducing one line item on the budget by 10 "tanks or something". Elizabeth says I think 290 would do, LOL.

At the very end she tells that other defense guy, to never tell her "her time is over" or something like that.

It was quite good. Hope this helps. I think I got most of the content.