TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: Archive through October 16, 2015 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 10, 2015 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I want to just smack Bethany. Could they make the girl more unlikeable and unsympathetic. Please send her to boarding school.

Alib

07-15-2000

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
Simon can go along with her. How can they turn a sweet boy into a monster!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Please please please let this be the downward spiral of Callum and he leaves our screen forever.

I don't get what they are doing with Carla.

Is Ayla pregnant or isn't she. I'm a little confused. I wish she was, wouldn't that be a can of worms!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wow they really have Bethenny acting like a skank. Please lets wipe that smug look off her face. For them to even travel down this path. And Sarah really? why would she not tell Kylie what Callum has done? If anyone can help it's him. Let's face it despite the way Bethany acts she is supposed to only be 15 so they can use "under duress and influence" as an excuse. Get her some counselling and scrub that ridiculous red lipstick off her face along with her raccoon eyes. Callum is just pond scum.

I had been looking forward to the return of Sarah and Beth, silly me.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Didn't want this thread to disappear.
Corrie is heating up instead of standing still.
Jasper, your thoughts?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Im a terrible person, I was laughing as Callum got his beating. I hate this character so much. Kudos to the actor for making him so reprehensible. But I would like him to go to jail, the story has dragged on. I want Tracy to get her due as well. Carla is just being sucked down the rabbit hole and I really really would like her and NIck to end up together and be happy for at least a month.

I think we are in for a sad story with Fiz Tyrone and the girls.

It is nice to see Craig getting some air time, I really like this character.

Lots of stuff happening. I think we are coming up to the time where a bunch of characters leave.

PS I love Steve and Rover, Best duo in ages!
And did I say how much I enjoyed seeing Callum get a pasting? Damn you Liz for interrupting.

*I do hope Eileen holds Todd at arms length.

And I think Aiden and Robert will end up being rivals.

What about you Csnog what do you think?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh yes and Bethany will be found out now for her lies as Jason spoke to the police.

During that whole Kylie Bethany chat I kept waiting for Kylie to say do you want Max to live with this man? Lets use our noggins people. Don't lie he goes to jail. Do lie and he stays out to torment you and yours.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I cannot wait to hear the outcome of the live show on Wednesday. Corrie.net is hiding the info so we will all be surprised.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I've been digging about but can't find anything! It does look like Eva will be back soon.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I saw that. I would like to see Jason happy again.

Also love happy Steve.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Tracy caved and gave up that info. Now I wonder how long we have to wait until the outcome, and if others find out the truth.

I really love Roy. He's the conscious caretaker of those who live on the street.
What a sad storyline about Hope. We are going to be getting the tissues out.

I thought Eva was preggers?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
In real life? Yes I guess her mat leave is over. She took longer than Fiz and Kylie.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
The live show spoilers. I guess we get this in the next week or two.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
http://www.itv.com/news/2015-09-23/coronation-street-impresses-viewers-with-error-free-live-episode/

I cannot wait!

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Goodness gracious.
Maybe we will see an end to Carla's nightmare.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I heard this show is getting a new producer/director who is cutting out a lot of characters and changing storylines!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/coronation-street-bloodbath-glam-new-6472034

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ack Steve is taking leave!? Boo.

While I do see the need for a shake up I'm not looking for a lot of young talent or glamour on the show so I hope it doesn't go that route.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
My daughter writes for that paper.

Will be happy to see some new faces and story lines the show needs a shake up. But not just all young people.

I really like Steve I hope his leave is not too long.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
double post

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Who do you think is going to kill Callum?

I think Tony.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Did everyone see the hour long episode that was taped live in England? Very action packed and very genuine reactions from the cast! Just dont like the Kathy/Roy story! Its too soon to pair him up with someone! This isnt Noah's Ark.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was well done and I thought the acting by Sarah, Kylie and David was stellar. The emotion from Eileen seemed pretty genuine as did Lloyd for his leaving. I read the actor wasn't happy about leaving.

You just know that Kylie and David will go out to get Callum only to find Tony has laid the concrete.

I like Roy and Cathy and it is time I think for Roy to have another more personal foil. It has been a year since Hayley died. Although I don't feel their should be a set time limit in rl or tv. It does seem like an appropriate time period for Roy and I think he has been struggling more because he wants to move on and feels it will sully Hayley's memory. But let's face it any relationship Roy has with Kathy will be a kind and gentle thing.

Gawd I am so glad Callum is gone although he did play a good baddie. How long is this going to hang in the air though? Sarah Lou is going to lose it.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I like the Cathy/Roy story and hope it works out. I also loved the Orient Express themed party for Roy.

I do not know if it was on TV as I missed the episode and watched it on the internet. But there was a recap show you can see it in Canada on the cbc website for free it is in the episodes and was done after the live show.

In it the character playing LLoyd said he was ready to leave, Andrea was not and wanted to stay longer.

Check it out if you can it was quite good.

Here is the link if you cannot find it. Just be careful with this site it does not let you fast forward or rewind easily.

http://www.cbc.ca/coronation/episodes/2677078517

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I half expected Callum too not be in that drain when David lifted the cover.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thx Pippin I'm going to watch that. I had read that Lloyd wanted time off to do Red Dwarf but as they had already given him so much time off for it they couldn't work it out.

I wonder how they are writing Steve out, hopefully just temporarily, and will Rover go with him is the big question, lol.

Csnog that crossed my mind too, was he really dead? They should have told Tony, I think he would have helped them dispose of the body! Just wait a couple of months from now Gail will complain of some strange odour.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know Pippin wasn't that a great theme for his party. I was so annoyed at him walking out when they had made such an effort.