TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through September 05, 2015 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I figured it out. We were watching a recording of Perception, and there was a banner across the bottom saying, "2 hours of Grimm tomorrow night!" I had a minor freak out when there was nothing on my DVR. Then I realized Perception is on TNT, and they only show old reruns of Grimm. Whew. I missed nothing. Literally.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I think some part of Juliette actually likes being a Hexenbiest.

And I agree about showing the entire season. I hate how they've been doing this more and more with shows.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I love this show but I've had enough of the evil Juliette.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Kappy! Told DH last night I was tired/bored with the whole Juliette/Adalind/baby story line. I want Juliette back to normal, Adalind gone forever and for them to just get back to solving different wesen sightings/kills.

Whatever will they do now that Juliette burned down the trailer? They were able to get so much information/clues and answers from all the information there. So sad.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the juliette storyline is HORRIBLE!!! my friend and I pretty much only keep watching this show in hopes they will wrap it up. I thought the show jumped the shark when Trouble joined the cast.....nope! its this Juliette storyline!

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
I agree about the Juliette story line. It has gotten so old. I love this show but it is getting harder to watch.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was unsure about the Trubel character but she really grew on me. And honestly, I think they could use the help.

The new Juliette? Not liking her at all but it could be interesting to have her and Adalind switch places and watching Nick worry about a baby.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Does anyone remember the Star Trek (original series)episode that had Jack the Ripper's soul possessing people's bodies to kill women? Kind of the same story line as Grimm lately.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Juliette has to be killed. There is no way she can be with Nick now that she is responsible for his mothers death. They could kill her and bring her back to life like Renard but I just want her gone. Hate this storyline

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Why would they kill Nick's mother and leave the kid there? Doesn't make sense. I thought maybe the kid would blast all the bad guys away or something.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
NOT HAPPY

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Just finished this season last night. Glad to see Juliette is gone. Last season was the only time I thought she was interesting and there has never been any chemistry between her and Nick. Kept waiting for Kelly to show up and save the day. Thought that perhaps Kenneth had played a trick on Nick and it was a fake head in the box.

Who was Trubel talking to when she was driving with Bud? I thought it might have been Kelly.

I believe Sean is now the King of the Royals.

Although I didn't like the Juliette and now Adalilnd preggers storylines this season, I am looking forward to seeing Grimm again in the fall.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I think binge watching is a bad idea as then I really want more. Watched the last several weeks together and no I have no more Grimm

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
This show always leaves me in withdrawals when it's 'mini' season ends

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm still trying to decide if it's worth watching the last few episodes. So many here didn't like the storyline.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't like the storyline BUT it's over and hopefully there will be something new next season... in which case it might be useful to have watched this season because of the other minor storylines that will continue on.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
It's worth watching, Jimmer......lots of changes took place in that finale.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
What will he do without his camper with all the tools and books? I can't believe they had her do that.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering that too. Thanks Sanfran and Kitt. I appreciate your opinion.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
The managed to save a few things from the trailer, including some of the books.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Sugar I wasn't aware of that. I might go back and watch the last few episodes.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Friday, September 04, 2015 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Has anyone went to the Grimm page? They have ever ones bio except Bitsie's. Is she leaving?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 04, 2015 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Are you caught up with the show, Saggkl? Don't want to spoil anything for you, but the finale should have given you the answer.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Grimm is filming next to to where my DD is working. They'll be there for the next few days. It's an empty building that they've converted into a clothing storeā€¦or some such thing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
OG, how fun!