TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 24, 2015 users admin

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I believe the actor did not want to stay on.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
but what else has the actor who plays Bo been doing? I haven't seen him in anything else.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
He doesn't want to stay on because they don't want to pay what he wants...... He left years ago because they couldn't agree on his new contract ....

Either way, he and his wife are doing alright. They lives in one really really cool house ..... It's like a giant log cabin mansion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

BTW, what exactly is the point of Sammy's storyline? I don't think the actor who played EN is coming back to life..... Lol

Critter59

07-18-2012

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Critter59 a private message Print Post    
Why don't they just replace him with someone else they have done it before.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I meant EJ above.

Taking a pay cut is better than not working at all. According to both of their IMDB they've done nothing since 1012-2013

Probably want Hope and Rafe together.

Dobiheart

05-09-2011

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dobiheart a private message Print Post    

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Damn - that was fast. :-(

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I missed the last part of the show, didn't realize Bo had died until I saw a tweet from Lisa Rinna, who was so shocked that he died, LOL.

lisa rinna โ€@lisarinna ยท 37m37 minutes ago
Did Bo Brady die today on Dool? For real?
Come on
No!!!!!!!!

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I didn't see it coming for today's episode. I am sorry it happened but I am glad it will not be dragged out.

Too bad they spent most of his last time on the show locked up and not so much time in Salem.

Dobiheart

05-09-2011

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dobiheart a private message Print Post    
I loved the memories of Bo, and I remember each and every one of them.. Been watching since the beginning.. He went out good really. Fast and not drawn out. So glad he was able to tell Hope.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I had no idea that Peter Reckell wasn't staying, so I'd figured that Bo was going to have some miraculous cure. Needless to say, yesterday was a huge surprise to me.

One of my favorite parts of soap operas is when they show genuine flashbacks from the past. Bo left the show a few months after I began watching, but seeing all of those flashbacks yesterday totally made me appreciate the Bo & Hope love story.

I thought it was a very sweet & very sad ending.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Lisa Rinna! Come on- seriously?!!! Pfffft LOL

Peter shot his last day on Days in July!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So he just keeled over in the park, LMAO. I was really bored by all the flashbacks so missed a lot of the show from tapping out to another show.

I do understand that some would enjoy it, but I never really got the hope/bo thing. I am more interested in the other people. Now if Hope and Rafe get together, that I might like.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So are Belle and Shawn coming back? Or is Shawn breaking up with Belle?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Shawn is back now, but he is quitting, but they are going to be replacing him with another actor .... Belle should be back this week with their teenage daughter Clair .... Lol

I hate the aged kids! Ugh

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hope wants Bo to wake up and not die, but doesn't call 911! Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Belle is coming back, holy cow is her character even old enough for a teenaged daughter.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
lostfan...you really seem to have the inside tract on all this

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I read the spoiler pages.lol

Actually the woman who plays belle is in her late 30s- early 40s..... Haha she's older than the Sean actor

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that, I thought she was a lot younger, she must age well.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I read tons of spoilers on Days!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
The current Belle, (whom I never liked) Martha Madison is 38

The original Belle, Kirsten Storms is 31.... Now she would look odd having a teenage daughter.... She still looks 20

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, LOL, Lostfan I was thinking of Kirsten, forgot she is on GH now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, David Canary has died...http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/soap-legend-david-canary-passes-away

David Canary, a five-time Daytime Emmy winner for the dual ALL MY CHILDREN roles of Adam and Stuart and an alum of ANOTHER WORLD as Steve, passed away on November 16 at the age of 77 from natural causes. Our deepest condolences go out to his wife, Maureen, and his children, Christopher, Amy, and Kathryn. His full obituary is available here

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I remember him from Bonanza! :-(