TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 29, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 29, 2015 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here I am watching an old rerun of "Big Bang Theory" from 2009, and there's Glenn!

I went to google to make sure it was him, and it sure was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATJqUhYPveg

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does she look like Lori? Hahaha!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They should have had Glenn delivering pizza, then it could have been pre Zombie apocalypse!

I scoffed about the looking like Lori comment, but in some pictures she almost does. The second picture I got on a google image search for lori walking dead found quite a similar one.
lori walking dead google image search

It would be funny if they gave her something very Shane, like a big nose!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is by far the best one yet!!! LOL

#1, #3 for sure!!! And #6
They feel same way as me with "Into the badlands" haha

Funny or Die - 11 most rediculous from last night.....

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/f6bacadee0/the-11-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead?_cc=S_t___&_ccid=zeh1g3.nxxjm7

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
In that picture, Judith does look a tiny little bit like lorie.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was thinking she looked like Carol...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Naja,how cool. I am excited to see the clip. I have never seen him in anything else

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Every time they mention Judith's looks, it just reminds me that Carl has aged 3 years while his litte sister has only aged 3 months, LOL!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, LMAO #1, 4, 7, 10, and 11 LOL I didnt even realize they looked so bad until now hahah

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Heads up for Sunday's finale:

There is meant to be a little scene after the closing credits, don't miss it!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What do you mean Kitt?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You know what they did last season a couple of times with Morgan? It seemed like the show had ended, they'd go to the closing credits, but then suddenly we saw Morgan all dresssed up for the cold, standing at the sign to Terminus. They're doing the same this time, the main part of the episode will appear to have ended, they'll play out the closing credits and then we will see a very short scene which sets up next season. So just don't stop watching until the next show actually starts!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Or set your DVR's for a few extra minutes?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think it will run longer (although always wise to add a minute or two just in case!) because they have that badlands show they keep promoting between it and Talking Dead. More like when you think the show has ended, don't just click stop-delete like you might normally do, but hang on a minute.

(Every week my husband does exactly that, presses stop then goes to delete and I scream "don't delete don't delete!" I like to keep it so I can watch it again, but we're so used to just stop and delete at the end of the shows our fingers almost do it automatically.)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the end scene would be a glimpse of the bad guy we know is coming

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm so not impressed with the finale! No Daryl, and his group!
I really wish for,this last night the stupid badlands could trade places with TTD..... Now we have to wait an hour later to see it!

This crappy show into the badlands (I hope it gets cancelled

So disappointed tonight...... And too many commercials and long previews,to ITTBL

And why hasn't that stupid kid shut off his dang music......
I say just kill off the priest, Ron,and,that creepy kid! LOL

Than I will say this finale was worth it. 😛

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Morgan,just,cost a life

And my most rediculouse scene of the night...... Carl STILL wearing the big giant hat while playing a zombi! Hahaha

And WTH! We again have to watch the first 10-15 min of the badlands to see a preview of next 1/2 of season 6

I'm thinking that stupid,show isn't doing well, to force TWD viewers to watch it. Double PFFFFFFFT

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Arrrrg the special thing was in the Badlands break!!! I didn't tape it... will try to find it on youtube later.

Yeah, I wasn't that impressed either. No crescendo. I get annoyed at Morgan, I know he's having an existential crisis or whatever it is, but come on, even if he thinks Carol might be evil he should at least see that Denise is worth saving over the Wolf, and do everything he can to protect her. But ok, leave the psycho sitting nonchalantly in the corner next to the defenseless girl while you fight someone who pretty much single handedly saved the group twice now.... hmmm, not sure I believe that.

We found out Eugene was the Help on the walkie talkie, but I didn't see if he still had it with him, I think he dropped it.

Not enough Glenn saves the Day, not enough Daryl saves the Day. Bit dissatisfied...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's the missing scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGYtj_PyO4s

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wanted Carol to kill Morgan so bad!! ugh! then I was hoping the wolf would kill him , serve him right! ugh!

My Carol better be ok! Carol dies I riot! LOL

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I saw the preview, it was a scene with Daryl Abe Sasha being stopped by Negan.

Looks like they too will be in serious need of help. They are now in noway out situation.

And here I thought they were going to be able to save the day back home with all those weapons. Oh well! Lol

I have to say this has to be the WORST finale ever! What a waste!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, LOL about the hat! I was thinking, hey they need to put that stuff in their hair and on their face!

Kitt, ty for the link, Pissed me off making us sift thru that dumb ass Badlands to see it

I thought sure it would end with Daryl and the fire truck at least approaching!

YAH Glenn saw Maggie on the roof!

I agree, kill off those 2 boys. Carl was admirable for not telling on Ron but I hope it doesnt come back to bite him

Did anyone catch what Ron said to Carl after Carl said they were fightin off walkers?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the extra scene...I dont think that was Negan. I saw a pic of the actor and I think he is way bigger than that guy. I say those are Negan's goons

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I thought same thing too Pamy, but he said he was Negan in the scene

Could be talking about his boss Negan.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Better quality version of the scene, in a link that has a summary of today's show:

http://tvline.com/2015/11/29/the-walking-dead-fall-finale-recap-deanna-dies/