TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 23, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I watched this week's show with the captions and finally have a clue what the trio were saying. Here it is, bit rough but I thought others might have had trouble with it too.

Daryl and two girls and a guy, S6E06
D hears sound, covers bike. Walkie on front rhs.
Girls: you found us, ok, here we are, we earned what we took
Man hits D
Nighttime, D in and out of consciousness, Man: probably just another soldier from one of the outposts. Probably hates him too.
Girl: You know how to use one? (the crossbow)
Man: yeah, never like using it to hunt
Man: we pick up Patty and we’re gone, ok. This iss the last day we’re going to live like this.
Morning, man: Get up. We’re moving, here’s the deal, you don’t say shit and I don’t knill you
D: I ain’t who you think
Man: say something else
Man: follow them

Burnt surroundings
Man: they find us, maybe we give you to them, they let us call it even. See, we’re reasonable people, everybody’s got their code, you feel you kneel that’s fair enough, we don’t.
Girl 2: I can’t believe we’re back
Girl 1: it’s not home anymore
but it’s better than where we were
Man: this is a pit stop, we pick up Patty, nothing more than that
Girl2: how’d you do it?
Man: You saw where we left the truck? We opened the valve and drove all the way in from Farmview road. Ran from the tree line until we got to the pavement, lit up a matchbook from Sweetwater and dropped it in on the trail. Then we just ran for the car, got in, the dead ones were there beating on the hood, then Boom, knocked them on their asses and I took an axe to each one
Girl1: we just watched it go up, no more moans, no more of that wailing, it was just the fire burning them all away
Daryl: you did all this?
Girl1: it was right at the start, everything stopped, tv, radio, we were here, the forest was full of them, and the other ones in town, they were drawn to it, walked right into the flames. We got most of them, thought we ended it for us, and she (girl2) was in DC. We thought everyone was fighting them wherever they were
Man: yeah we thought that’s what everyone was doing, fighting it, so we’d all win together, we were stupid.
Daryl: Y’all don’t think you’re being stupid right now
Man: are you saying I should kill you? I mean it, are you trying to pull something on us? Or are we being thick here by not removing all doubt? Right now by me not pulling this trigger, is that a mistake? I’m serious, I really want to know. You made a choice to kill for someone else, have them own you for a roof over your head and three squares so maybe I’m not considering all aspects here, tell me, am I being stupid?
Daryl: No. Look, I’ve got somewhere to be, we can make a deal, I can help you out
Man: you’re one of them, you’re hurt and you’re alone and you’d say anything, we should have never trusted you people to begin with. Go home, keep moving.
… reach the Pattrick Fuel Company containers in a compound
Man: son of a . Patty…
Girl1: she could be…
Man: No, she’s gone.
Girl1: Then we make another plan
Man: yeah, we get out of him, that’s the plan,
Girl1: then that’s the plan
Girl2: You guys didn’t have to do this for me
Girl1: it was the right thing, for all of us
Girl2: This was the right thing? Even if just you guys went back now, if you just told them that it was me
Girl1: no, we’ll find a way
Girl2: just think about it
Girl1: no
Man: maybe we don’t get as far, but we’ll get…
>>> girl faints, Daryl takes bag and runs off <<<
>>> Daryl picks radio out of bag and puts in his holster thing, finds insulin, takes it back <<<
Daryl: drop the gun, give it to me. I came all this way, what you got for the duffel? You put me through too much shit just to give it back. Principle of the thing, what you got besides this gun?
Girl1: nothing
Daryl: what’s that thing you were carving?
Man: My grandfather taught me how to…
Daryl: Don’t care, it’ll do. Take it, it’s all there. Good luck, you’re gonna need it.
>>> truck comes <<<
Badguy1: Let’s end this.
Girl1: it’s ours, we earned what we took
Badguy1: you’re going to return what you took, you’re going to pay for the gas it took to come out here and for all the time these men took out, it’s over, you know the rules
Girl1: your rules are batshit
Man: we’re not going back Wade, we’re done kneeling
Badguy1: don’t change the subject
>>> Daryl help lead them away, gives man the gun back.<<
Bad guy Wade on radio: eyes open, you cover your quadrant, go to alpha channel
Bad guy2 approaches
Girl2: I love you Sher, you didn’t have to, for me (Girl 1 gives her insulin)
Bad Guy2: (gets bit) Wade, I’m bit! (Wade comes) Take it off me, do it
Wade: I’ll get your watch after (cuts off his arm)
Wade: all right, that’s it, time to go home, Cam got a boo-boo
Bad guy3: you sure?
Wade: oh yeah, he only wanted to take this so far, he only wants ass that’s willing, you know? Come on Cam, let’s walk it off.
>>> bad guys leave, girl2 takes insulin<<<
Man: we thought you were with them. We knock you over the head, threaten to kill you, why the hell did you come back?
Daryl: Maybe I’m stupid too.

Daryl: So you knew them, still you thought I was one of them?
Man: Where we were, we were there since the beginning, still didn’t know everyone. Back when we first threw in with them it was as good a place as any, then things got harder, people got harder, human nature kicked in and it became a purely unique kind of shitshow
Girl1: people will trade anything for safety, for knowing that they’re safe
Man: everything, so you’ve got nothing left except for just existing
Daryl: ain’t nobody safe anymore, can’t promise people that anyhow
Man: you can promise the people that want to hear it. Tina hold up!
>>> Tina (=girl2) goes to burned greenhouse, bodies inside<<
Tina: Carla and Delly, that’s them
Sher: me and Tina used to babysit them when we were kids, everyone said that they went up North when it started, we didn’t know
Man: I did this
Sher: no, we did this
>>> stupid Tina gets too close and gets bitten, they bury her <<<
Sher: I’m so sorry baby, we had to try, we had to.
Daryl asks the three questions
Man killed a lot of walkers, couple of dozen at least
Man killed no humans
Why? Man: because if I did there’d be no going back to how things were.
Daryl tells him he’s from a place. Tells his they can meet his friends. Couple don’t trust him. Steel his crossbow, bike, but they’re sorry.
Daryl still has the satchel (presumably with his walkie talkie in it), knife, woodcarving and some bandages.

Finds the tanker truck Patty002.
Back with Sasha and Abe uses the walkie talkie in front of him (doesn’t ask for it or anything).

It sounds like the couple lived in the woods, burnt it all when it was overrun with walkers, reunited (somehow) with the younger girl, and got close with the bad guy group, just because they had to be with people, and it wasn't as bad at the beginning. I never heard the man's name but the older sister was "Sher" (Sheryl? Sherrie?) and the younger sister was Tina.

The bad guys clearly have some big leader who makes people kneel in front of him, and who only likes women who are "willing." Bad guys' names were Wade and the now one armed Cam.

I believe Daryl had his walkie-talkie at the end, because he had all his stuff, then they took the crossbow and the bike, but left him with the satchel. However the bad guys (not the trio, the real bad guys) had walkie talkies too, so maybe they could have answered. But I still think it was Glenn!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the transcript!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
maybe the bad guys made the guy from the trio say help into the walkie...a trap to get Daryl back to kill him. This group (which most of us know what their name is) just seems to kill for no reason...pure evil!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Kitt sorry I misunderstood the confusion lol you got it all down now though.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol, I still didn't find out why they wanted Patty though, I guess they just thought more fuel would give them a chance to burn down the badguys if needed.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Hmmm maybe to drive out of there like Daryl did?? My husband said that they drove the truck in with the fuel coming out behind them then ditched the truck in the shrubs. Then lit the fuel and burned the zombies. Only I thought that would of caused a whole forest fire with burning zombies all over. The trees didn't look that burnt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, maybe they thought it would still run and they could use it for an escape, but I assumed the one they used first of all would have burnt in the fire, as the gas coming from it must have been close and if that went up I'd think the truck would have gone up too.

I think maybe they used PATTY01 originally and that burnt up, but came back for PATTY02, which someone had taken out of that yard area, crashed and died in (because there was a walker at the steering wheel).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What I don't understand was the walker behind the truck, with the helmet on, and the ground plate beside him...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep didn't understand that either, the ground plate thing was the top of an underground storage tank for the Pattrick Fuel Company people, and I guess seeing that could help him find the truck (on the assumption that a truck might refuel or be stored near there), but I've no idea what the helmet walker had to do with it.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one finding this season lackluster? Are there new writers? I realize the next 2 episodes will tie everything together, but I'm not getting into this method of episodes showing concurrent events.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
They did the same thing when they were all split up after the Prison.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't mind it, but I can see where it can be confusing.

I'm still finding it stomach clenching, personally. LOL. The only thing I'm having trouble with is that some things aren't clear, it's hard to follow - like the story of the three that abducted Daryl.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's been as good as some seasons are, but I am still totally engrossed each episode. They have a lot of leeway with me because once I'm into the characters I can kind of watch them do anything without being bored.

Wherever I looked online at TWD stuff everyone seemed to be of the consensus that Daryl and co had enough time during that one long day to drive the 20 miles (what Terolyn said above), and now after going through it all again I think they're probably right. Assuming it's mid summer, the days in Alexandria are 14 hours long, so if the truck fell into the quarry very early that day, just after sunrise, and they started the herding not long after they could have been the outskirts of the area by about 10am, giving Daryl and co. 10 hours to drive the 20 required miled before they turned off at around 8pm. Sunset is 8.30pm so there is enough time for the ambush to happen.

So I'm back to us now being on Day 6, not Day 7, of season six, live everyone else said.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
I think the helmeted walker, well layer, was supposed to be another motorcycle rider, mirroring Daryl. Although I didn't see another motorcycle anywhere.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ha! 😄

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So again we have to watch 10 minutes of this stupid show "he badlands just to see Stevens message! Ugh

theymust not think they have a good enouph show to drag all of TWD fans and force them to watch? What does that say about the show? Not much if they need help getting an audience

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well, we all called it. YAH!!!!!! only bummer was we didnt get to see him reunite with Maggie tonite..hopefully next week.

So bummed that son got ammo, I think he is going to try and kill Carl and will miss and kill someone else

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping the building falls on,that punk kid Ron! Lol

Next week looks so good! You just know we,are going to lose someone big to a walker. 😳😞

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
All they are doing by postponing Talking Dead is annoying me and losing me as a viewer.
I can't stay up until midnight to see Talking Dead and never bother watching it if I dvr.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ron was behind Carl, and he was quite close to the turret, but I doubt it will be so simple as to kill off Ron that way! Poor Jessie: psycho husband, psycho son.

Yey Glenn! I still can't believe he wouldn't have a scratch on him but I'll go with it. With someone outside the walls he could have found a noisy car to draw some walkers away, but I guess that won't work now.

Judith's looking a lot like Lori?? Hmmmm, don't see it myself!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Btw, Steven Yeun's message is here (very bad copy):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYXrRoJY8Ho

He thanks fans for the support, says he's glad to be back and he will be on Talking Dead later (now).

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That preview was lame!! We saw the same thing after the show! Wth 😠

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's a sneak peek, but it's just Glenn and Enid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ED4deSta8

I think they're keeping tight lipped about inside!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Kitt; I believe last night on Talking Dead they said it was 24 hours from start to finish.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I saw that Terolyn. Good to have it confirmed. I still think though that it's rather a gimmicky way to look at the season, as we saw all the days from the end of Season 5 until the Quarry Incident played out sequentially in black and white in that first episode, so as my brain sees it, those were 'current' days of the season, not 'flashback' days like for instance Morgan's story.