TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Pretty Little Liars: Archive through August 13, 2015 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I had heard he was leaving PLL for another show -- I was relieved when I found out he'd still be the Caleb character! Hopefully he and Hannah can do some cross over work. I'll be interested to see what the new show is like.

I can't keep PLL straight either, but my daughter watches so she keeps track of it all for us. LOL.

Lobster

04-13-2001

Friday, September 06, 2013 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lobster a private message Print Post    
I suspected Ezra being A right from the getgo, but things kept happening that made me say "Naw, it ain't him." I wonder just how all of this fits together.

Baylierose

05-07-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Baylierose a private message Print Post    
I think Paige could be involved too. She seems way too pushy and strange to me.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I have been suspecting Paige basically for the same reason. She is just too out there. Now Ezra I didn't think anything but pedophile and should of been shipped right out of that school and teaching. Now they have him mixed in with this "A". I no longer feel for him with the boy not being his son.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Clever, as the whole being-involved-with-underaged-girls should have been a red flag for us. I'm glad he's turned into an evil character. I always hated that he got involved with a student. Told my daughter nearly every episode how wrong it was and how he should be in jail!

Have always suspected Paige too, which meant to me that she's probably innocent because they like to throw us off.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Has anyone caught the new episode? It was to set Caleb up in Ravenwood. He even has a new friend there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, most of it felt like just a long setup/commercial for Ravenwood, but they did also reveal to us that what's her face IS alive!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Brenda that is how I felt as well. Plus more confirmation about Ezra.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
All the articles I read and posted about it warned us that it was meant to be the set-up for Ravenswood, so it pretty much was what I expected.

They have spent the last few years making us hate Allison by how cruel she was to everyone around her when she was still "alive", so if they are going to try to make us like her now out of sympathy, I don't know if I can get used to that. We have to wait until January.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
So no more Pretty Little Liars for me as ABCFamily decided all their shows must have keys. I can't see any of the shows.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight is the season finale and we are supposed to find out why Ali disappeared in the first place and what really happened that first night when she was supposedly murdered.

The way the girls described it on the talk show today, we are supposed to find out "everything" tonight.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 09, 2014 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 5 starts Tuesday night, June 10.
Tomorrow! :-)

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Great show last night. I do not think she was "A" though!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Okay, so I finally figured out that Cece is the cop on Blue Bloods. Had to IMDB that one! :-)

I only half pay attention when this show is on and I feel like I can't keep everything straight at all. I keep having to ask my child "who's that?" "what happened?" Poor kid. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight there is a special fan appreciation Halloween episode. The cast will be answering questions and we'll be getting some inside info.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight is the special PLL Christmas Episode. They've never done one before.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder!!!

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I'm totally caught up now, thanks to this weekend's marathon. I love this show. My original theory still holds, but I'm enjoying all of the twists. A highly entertaining show. Has anyone read the books? Same as the show?

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Okay, my original theory is out, but I was close! This is a fun show to watch. Anyone else see tonight's episode?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show was so good! I'm past being able to come up with theories. I am never right. I just enjoy it as it goes....LOL

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was excellent!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Pretty Little Liars Season 5 starts tomorrow June 2, 2015 on Netflix.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 6 starts tomorrow, too, on TV. ABCFamily channel.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Whoa, just do a quick search on Pretty Little Liars and you will see how pissed off the legions of fans are about the summer finale. I am on their side. I was also disappointed.

It looks like the second half of the season resumes 5 yeas later.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
We quit watching this sometime around the start of season 5. I'm so lost as to everything that has happened. It seemed like it ran off the rails long ago. Now they are going to jump ahead 5 years? So college or after college??