TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 22, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Scandal: Archive through November 22, 2015 users admin

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
This was a pretty good episode, some of them this season have lost the interesting twists. This one keep me watching. Looking forward to seeing the f/u.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this show very much.... I watched a bit of it last night... the only character I like is the squirly guy with glasses that had to turn Finn over with the surgeon mainly because, he said call 911... Oh and Finn..... if Finn had died, he could become a surgeon on Grey's Anatomy... there's an opening over there for a good looking guy.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Or, is that Jake? Too many names....

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
so glad Olivia caught on to hot guy!!

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Funny to see the mom from Mike and Molly as a Russian assassin!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Damn.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lol!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
This show is making me violent because I want Papa Pope to not only die but to die very slowly and horribly.

Loved seeing the mom from Mike & Molly in a different role!

As for Olivia, all I kept thinking is that unless she drugged that guy, he has the strength and training to flip her over and snap her like a twig.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Redpen, I was thinking the same about seeing the actress who plays Mikes mom on Mike and Molly. Lol

Wow...was so happy at the end when she called her boy toy ou!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
me too Kappy....slow and painful

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I finally got around to watching the season final. One thing, I must have missed her shooting her father.

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
I did not see her shoot her father either.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
She didn't shoot her father, she had him arrested.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Are you team Jake or team Fitz ?

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I waiver back and forth.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ditto

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
At this point, I'm pretty much anyone but team Olivia.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
HA Jimmer!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I waiver back and forth too... it would be easy to just go with team Jake but Fitz has moments where he can still draw you back in, in terms of "meant to be".

Definitely NOT team Cyrus - even though he is SUCH a perfect villain.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well, yet another show that I will no longer watch. I LOVED Scandal, it was a never miss show for me, until last night. Could Shonda been anymore bold in her support of abortion and Planned Parenthood? Bye Bye Scandal.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Olivia absolutely shot her father....well, she pointed it at him and pulled the trigger but, unbeknownst to Olivia, the gun wasn't loaded.

Olivia Shoots Her Dad

Jake takes a road trip to find Rowan, but he's just hanging out in Olivia's apartment. When she comes home, there's a very intense conversation between father and daughter, compelled by Papa Pope pulling out a gun. They both give speeches about how the other is incapable of love. Olivia grabs the gun from the table and points it at her dad. And after a while, she pulls the trigger.

But the gun isn't loaded. However, Papa Pope is very upset that she actually pulled the trigger and was willing to kill him, something he never thought would happen. Disappointed, he leaves her once again.

<snip>

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/scandal/scandal-winter-finale-recap-do-55169.aspx

-----------

I don't think Shonda, or anyone else for that matter, "supports abortion". That's a mischaracterization. "Pro-choice" includes the right to NOT have an abortion, too. And Planned Parenthood does a whole lot more than perform abortions...they help women "plan their parenthood", which means access to the birth control and education and medical services that PP provides. Without access to birth control, more women would find themselves with pregnancies they did not want or plan for.

Just sayin'...

Melfie1222

07-29-2002

Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Melfie1222 a private message Print Post    
Sigh... no one who is pro-choice is pro-abortion. We're not all going yay! abortion! It's a fact of life that women are going to get pregnant when they don't want to be, can't be, for whatever reasons or circumstances. None of them ever say, cool I get to go have an abortion now.

'Bold' was the right word to use because too many women feel the weight of others' judgment on them enough to keep silent, even though 1 in 3 women will have an abortion in their lifetime. 1 in 3. Think about that. I'm all for support for these women, and against either pretending they don't exist or keeping them quiet and from their stories being heard. Kudos to Shonda Rhimes and Scandal for this episode.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Notice how blithely it's said, "even though 1 in 3 women will have an abortion in their lifetime. 1 in 3." What we don't say is that 1 in 3 babies are murdered. 1 in 3 babies are denied life. 3,000 human beings are murdered every day because of a "choice". If 3,000 5 year olds were killed by their mother every day the hue and cry could not be silenced but because we've changed human baby to fetus or blob of tissue to try and erase the fact that it's a living human being, a child with a heartbeat....sorry those women NEED to feel guilt, in my opinion, they've committed a murder.

I 100% AGREE that women should exercise choice. My view is, however, that their CHOICE should be in the bedroom, the back seat or wherever their desires take them. The choice to use protection. NOT the choice to end a living human being's life.

Kudos are not earned from me. What Scandal has earned from me is my loss of viewership.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
when did Olivia try to shoot Rowan??

the show was very disjointed for me, but i did love the scenes with Mellie!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I loved Mellie on this episode too but I am a Mr Smith Goes to Washington fan :-) also being pro-life doesn't make me want to cut funding to Planned Parenthood. I never have liked the group but the smear campaign the last year or so has been so unjustified. Just sayin...