TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 13, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, ok, that's right, I guess since he was in the quartermaine house I didn't make the connection. Couldn't figure out how he fit in, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm really glad it came out about Valery and Dante..... I really never could stand this lulu. I think she is a horrible actress and no where near as pretty as the original "Julie Berman"

Finally glad they are coming,to an end to the Jake/Jason story. Geeeeesh that took,a long time.

And now robo Jake will,have his dad back! Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't you think it is odd that they are wrapping up all these stories at the same time? Seems like they would play them out a little, maybe reveal the Jason thing and then when that dies down in a week or so, blow up Dante/Lulu, or vice versa.

Seems odd to me they are happening at the same time.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
November sweeps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was thinking it was November sweeps but you would think they would do one on the 1st and one on the 10th or so just to stagger them out for the month.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, this is too much, Kiki is going to hit Carley and then she will forget he is Jason...for a little while.

Nancy

08-01-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nancy a private message Print Post    
agree Dipo--i mean comeon been there done that..

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Someone needs to knock out that train wreck Kiki, geeeesh

It is coming to an end soon tho, the previews are showing the aftermath of the truth. Sam saying she can't marry Patrick because Jason is her husband etc etc

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lulu get no sympathy from me nor does Dante. Both are self righteous twats.

I feel sorry for Robin's daughter. Her daddy brings a new mommy into their lives and homes like every nine months. So who's her new mommy figure after Sam? That kid is going to be messed up.

I want more Franco and Nina scenes. And less of everything else. They need a storyline besides coddling Kiki unless they make her Nina's bio mommy and re cast the part of Kiki.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Carly is in an accident, finally gets herself free and doesn't call 911. She is not that stupid, LMAO, even if she is trying to reach Jason.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 06, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Somehow I think not...General Hospital ‏@GeneralHospital · 4h4 hours ago
We're headed to the chapel, but will there be a wedding? #GH #JasonRevealed

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah for Kiki! Lol

I just may like her now......

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Does anyone besides me think that Ava was taping Sonny saying he would kill her when she was egging him on in the court room.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
no question at all Ava was recording Sonny

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ava turned on her recorder to tape him. I'm sure that was the thing her and Tracy's husband worked out.

Maybe Michael or Morgan will get custody of Avery now.

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Sonny was sure upset with Carly wouldn't even give her time to explain herself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so I get it now, Robin is going to come back and she is going to be the only one Jason remembers being in love with so he will run away with her.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yes, it will be Robin who brings Jason back. It goes without saying. Saint Robin works yet another miracle.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Makes sense because the actor playing the new Jason is leaving, and I doubt they will be replacing him with another face..... lame.

Now Liz is the only one who loses! Haha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jason seems to remember a little bit about Sam, Liz is going to explode, LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did they show who Hayden is conspiring with? Didn't get to see the last of the show due to breaking Paris news. Thanks.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Hayden is working with Tracy. I really didn't see that one coming. Thought for sure she was working with Paul.
@Lostfan, Jason isn't leaving. It's Patrick (Jason Thompson) that's leaving. At least that's last I heard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Nyeratheart. That actually makes sense now that I think about it, Tracy wants whatever info she can get to get ELQ back from Nicholas.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I hope that is true that the character Jason is not leaving. I knew Patrick was going, wonder if that means he will leave with Robin.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Actually I read in one of the soap pages rumors is that Patricks, and Jason actors are leaving. The guy who plays Jason another show.

Like I said it is rumored. There is someone else on that list too, but I don't remeber.

I read this in October.