TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 16, 2015 users admin

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I loved Hope's face when she saw him! Nothing like seeing your boy

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
No one thinks that maybe Bo is being brought back to "save the day" when that creep Aiden tries to murder Hope....even if not and if Aiden were to murder Hope he would then have 2 wives that dies mysteriously....doesn't he think that will look really really strange????

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I am watching the larty for Hope and Aiden and have only one question...who the heck did the ladies hair for this shindig...all the hairdos look straight out of 1950...strange

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I think it is supposed to be a theme but I thought the hair all looked like it was from the wrong era as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Nicole stole my hairdo from high school!!! LMAO.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It's supposed to be 60's theme

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
The most ridiculous hair goes to ...... Theresa! Lol

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I am absolutely loving Bo and Steve back together. They have always made me laugh, and their return has been no different. I also adore the fact that Bo is going to come riding in on a motorcycle, just like he did when Hope was marrying Larry Welch. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is Steve and or Bo going to find and rescue Abby

I really really dislike these new crop of kids! Ugh!

Do they think kids watch these shows?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lostfan, I was wondering who that bridesmaid was, hahahahaha, I guess it was Hope's daughter.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I LOVE the Eric and Jennifer pairing! The age difference is an issue, but I've always loved their chemistry and they have similar values. Hope it goes beyond the one episode.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Aren't Eric and Jennifer cousins? LOL I thought Sammi was related to the hortons. Hmmmm

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 06, 2015 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hope isn't easy to kill after all. Lol

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, November 06, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I think Sami is only connected to the Hortons through her son with Lucas. If Eric and Jennifer are related 1. I can't figure it out and 2. That kiss would be very gross!

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Friday, November 06, 2015 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Were Sami & Lucas ever married to one another? For some reason, I just don't like Jen & Eric getting together. But this is a soap! and it's getting goooood.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
OMG...what a great episode today's was...go Beau...poor Hope she is going to really beat herself up over this.
Abby Abby Abby...why do you make such poor choices...it never leads anywhere good.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am not happy with how the story panned out. I do not like that this all has to be made out for Hope to be a dummy, I felt so sorry for her.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I read that They only brought Bo back to put closure to his character and for hope, but he isn't staying..... Don't know if it's, true.

Ben is leaving soon too. The actor who plays him just finished wrapping his return which won't be shown for another 4-6 mths. So Abby doesn't kill him off.

I guess Chad will have to somehow save her. LOL

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes Bo is not staying on.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I got interrupted by the Paris news, so I don't know what Kala found out..... Does Bo have brain tumor or something?

I'm assuming that because he mentioned headaches and dizziness

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
It wasn't said what the test results were.

The end of the episode, Kayla found Bo and he said that he survived being held prisoner, a plane crash, etc and my sister is going to tell me that I am dying. Then it ended.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so brain tumor...I am sure Victor can hire another doctor to figure out how to cure Bo if he wants to... just like Caroline.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Except DOOL isn't keeping Bo around..... Lol

They can't afford him.... That's why they added all these new young kids, because they are cheaper. I could certainly do without them, they can't even act.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
True Lostfan, but at least we will know that Bo is off somewhere with doctors being cured so they can bring him back periodically, hahahaha. Although maybe they will kill him, put him in a coffin and bury him so he can never come back.

Of course then Victor would just switch the bodies and try and revive him, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It is rumored they brought Bo in to put closure to the fans and hope..... But they will be killing him off.

Haha, your right, nobody really dies in soap land. 😂😂