TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: CSI Cyber - Sundays - CBS: Archive through May 13, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, "exactly why I take a cab". OMG, I feel the same way, at least I know the cab drivers have been investigated and licensed!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good show, but really had nothing to do with the "other cab system".

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm just waiting to see an episode where the hackers get into your bank account, sooner or later the financial world should be covered by this show, it's the real terror for all of us, getting hacked and all our money stolen. I'm always warning my sons to be careful with their online banking but they keep telling me "mom, you always fear the worst, this is the way .." and I say... 'you'll see..' They won't believe me until it happens to them as it already happened to millions out there...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The dark or deep web is supposedly an area of unlogged and unidentified addresses that aren't readily viewable by the general public. Apparently, this area includes all sorts of scandalous illegal activity.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know Jimmer, LOL, I always wonder how people know how to go there, but then again I don't think I know any people who would know, hahahaha.

Sort of like I always wonder how people know where to go to get fake ids and stuff, my mind just wonders these things.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like James Van Der Beek keeps himself in really good shape, chasing that guy - who actually thought he had the stamina to outrun him, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, what was with his girlfriend/wife at the end, her hair looked like she needed to wash it, either that or it was a very bad wig.

I thought Patricia Arquette was much better in her role this time, so maybe she has figured out how she wants to play it now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another really interesting show, I liked it a lot.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the show too, however they're really getting into more complex scenarios and I had to replay a few scenes to understand their logic. The show is quite trendy at the moment as we hear more and more cases of cyber attacks, even the White House was hacked a few days ago.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
It kind of scares me that they explain how the person or place was hacked in such detail. I don't know if it's possible, these scenarios, it seems like they are giving real hackers too much information! I hope I'm wrong!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I worry about that as well, Muffin.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
They make it seem like it is sooooooooooo easy. This is done, because if you knew the difficulties and how technical it really is you would never be interested in the show at all. Coding and deciphering coding is not like reading a book.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know Landileigh, but sometimes I worry that we give bad guys ideas, and then they go do the research and figure out how to do it.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Pretty sure the bad guys already know how to do what the show says they are doing....already.
How many bad hackers watch the show in the first place?
Suspect, like the other CSIs, the cases are based on actual occurances so these hacks have already happened.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight instead of tomorrow.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Actually, it's a double treat, last night URL Interrupted and tonight as well Selfie 2.0.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Spunky, I didn't realize it was going to be on tonight as well until I read the paper today, LOL.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
And watch for the double whammy next week, they're hurrying up to show all the episodes left. Seems like every spring all the shows go on vacation until the Fall.

But wasn't that funny that as you hear in the news of cyber hacking and illegal prescription drugs online to the military, this show deals with these same current problems.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
At first I didn't like this show, but now I do. I gave it a few weeks and it has grown on me. Interesting show tonight, seeing as I know some people who do order their medication on line! I hope the show alerted people to the dangers of doing that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I've noticed a lot of shows are kicking in doors lately and the entire door jam is going. Are these just badly constructed homes, or just prop doors? LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's disturbingly easy to break down a door.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Show tonight -- don't forget, and then finale tomorrow.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, I didn't realized they were doing 2 this week. Will have to catch them off my DVR when I get home.

I heard CSI was canceled and Ted Dansons character is coming over. I've never watched CSI, so don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I haven't even watched last nights' show and I see in the paper that there are two shows tonight!! ONe of which is the season finale.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Anybody tries to kick in our door (s) they will break their sorry ankle. Guaranteed. Welcome to the fortress that is my home!