TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 02, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And that's what I don't like, the party games, it cheapens the show. I mean it's such an excellent show that it could drop a little and still be the best show on tv right now, but it's a shame. I guess we have to wait and see whether it pays out in the bigger story, like he promised.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree.

I was wondering about the "parts of Glenn" comment. Maggie pregnant? Could that be what he's referring to?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if they did this trick Glenn is dead..no just kidding! scene to gauge how much the viewers truly love him to help them decide if they want to follow a storyline they had in mind

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
" His head and shoulders are fully exposed, but yet they don't converge on him and start biting him. "

My thoughts on that are that he is being shielded by Nick just like Michonne with her pets or when Carol covered herself in walker gunk

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Speaking of the walker gunk shield - am I the only one that doesn't wonder why they don't use that over and over again when they get in these surrounded-by-walkers situations?

Like when they were trying to leave that store last night? (Michonne and company). They had dead walkers in the store. Why not cover yourself with "stuff" and then limp away?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like the writers points in the following article

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3611525?lt_source=external,manual,manual

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, agreed!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny or Die! - 11 most ridiculous things.....

I fully agree with #7 #8 and #9 ..... Somebody explain # 10 ????? Lol

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/e7c86b2c1e/the-11-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead?_cc=S_t___&_ccid=us7r4f.nwhof5

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nicholas' gunk would only attract the walkers, as he was freshly dead. It's stinky walker gunk that would make him invisible, so he'd have to slice one up a bit to get some of that. Not sure he'd be able to do that quickly and discreetly.

Maggie pregnant: bit cheesy but I wondered too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LMAO #8 agree totally!
LOL #10 I think the writer is saying come on with the artistic /metaphor bull shit! hahahah

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Another Glenn thought... the season is progressing very slowly through time (last two episodes have been on the same day) so it is very possible that if Glenn is bitten but not dead, and somehow survives long enough for the others to search for and find him, then he could be in all the rest of the season if the season only lasts another 24 hours real time.

Anyone who wants another look at the screenshots, some are here:
https://i.imgur.com/nExfdIt.png shows how Glenn falls with Nicholas on top of him
https://imgur.com/a/J52ZQ top pic is just after Glenn lands, and shows how much of him is exposed for ripping; second pic shows the walkers scratching right up by his neck, when in the top post there was nothing but Glenn up by his neck. (Another odd difference between these two is that the top one shows his head away from anything else, the second shows his head quite close to the dumpster.)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I have been reading all this talk of Glenn being alive after all that went down. There was even talk before this last episode of him being the one to die.

I really hope that this character does find a way out of this unscathed. His character has always been fast on his feet so I can believe that Glenn will end up under the dumpster and live to tell the tale.

As Glenn and the other guy were running I spotted so many places to go up high and keep away from the zombies. They just ran themselves in to a spot with no escape. Now I am excited to see next weeks story line.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I don't get it with injured people why not cover everyone in zombie blood and with the dead?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
If the writers were going to kill him off or make us think they've killed him off, you'd think they'd wait til the finale or mid season hiatus.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I said to my niece the other day, maybe the wolves grab him up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interesting (or not) timeline stuff...

Season 4, 5 and 6 have run consecutively, no break in time. If we use Day 1 as the first day of Season 4 we have the following big dates. It's amazing what's happened to them in such a short time.

Day 1 Patrick gets ill at the prison.
Day 5 Governor storms prison, kills Hershel, group split up.
Day 8 Beth is taken.
Day 10 Lizzie kills Mika and Carol kills Mika.
Day 12 Rick's group arrives at Terminus.
Day 13 Carol saves them.
Day 15 Bob's leg is eaten by the Terminians, he's bitten and dies.
Day 17 They attempt to rescue Beth, but she dies.
Day 34 Tyreese dies at Noah's hometown.
Day 40 Aaron meets the group.
Day 41 Group arrives in Alexandria.
Day 46 Noah dies on a supply run.
Day 48 Morgan saves Daryl and Aaron from the Wolves. Pete kills Reg and Rick kills Pete.
Day 52 Walker run starts and goes wrong. Wolves attack Alexandria. Glenn falls into the walkers.

Another time point, earlier they said Enid joined Alexandria about eight months before our group did. That's about the time our guys moved into the prison, so about six or seven months before the above timeline.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
AMC Orders Motorcycle Travel Series ‘Ride with Norman Reedus’
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/norman-reedus-walking-dead-amc-motorcycle-unscripted-series-1201629413/

Interesting idea, it's almost like Daryl would be doing the show!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh Morgan what did you just do?

I guess no Morgan saving the day for Glen? Darn!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At least he locked him in. Hopefully he will be dead before he's seen again. And walker W will be easier to kill.

Good episode. I just still want to know what's happened to Glenn!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
While I liked seeing some of Morgan's background I was left a little confused as to who Morgan was fighting against. The ghosts of his wife and Dwayne? The walker who killed Jenny?Because we know she killed Dwayne. life itself? And it seemed a little pat to end Eastman that way. Lol I would have preferred to think he and Tabitha were still tucked up in their cabin. I do feel like of the 90 minutes 30 of it was commercials, they seemed endless.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I liked the episode, it was a great work in character development.

Jasper, my understanding is that Morgan had several opportunities to kill his walker-wife, but failed to do so, and that's what ended up getting his son killed. That was the guilt he could not recover from. Of course, coupled with losing his wife - that's why Eastman said he had PTSD.

I didn't like that they killed off Eastman either. But he had admitted that he could no longer live alone, and on TTD, they mentioned that he was going his own kind of crazy being alone all the time (except for Tabitha).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I assume Morgan killed Jenny after she bit Duane. And then he had to kill Duane too. That'd probably muck you up for a while.

Eastman's death wasn't choreographed well, it seemed a bit stupid for him to jump in like that considering his stick skills and how long he'd survived by himself, but perhaps he was getting a little desperate for Morgan's recovery, and that affected his judgement or distracted him.

I'd like to know when all this happened. We see Morgan on the railroad tracks at the end of this episode, heading towards Terminus. Then in one of the Season 5 episodes we saw him finding Terminus after our guys had left (the Terminus sign is defaced), and they left Terminus 40 days ago main story time. We don't know how long he walked on the rail tracks - maybe signs were 30 miles out?? and he walked slowly so it took him a month, two months?? - but he most likely left Eastman's house less than three months ago, probably nearer two months. The Clear episode was about 8.5 months ago, main time. Was he with Eastman two months?? So crazy for five months, working his way back for two months, moderately sane for two months??? PTSD doesn't go away that quickly (if ever) so there really could be trouble ahead, given that his choices/inaction has resulted in many deaths.

Also I want to know if he intends to starve the W he's locked in his house!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure that W will get out and cause havoc ..... Nothing good comes from keeping that creepy evil alive.

I sure hope we find out what happened to Glen next week, because did t see anything from previews.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny Or Die- most ridiculous ......

#10 and 12 ....... 😂😂

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/305b575c52/the-12-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead?_cc=S_t___&_ccid=egxd5r.nx7lyi

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Makes sense. With his ramblings I just wasn't sure. I assumed he did have to take care of Jenny and Dwayne and would take that blame especially for Dwayne after not taking care of Jenny with the rifle Rick gave him. I couldn't believe after what that wolf said about killing everyone and the kids that Morgan just did snap then. Or go get Carol. :-)