TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 27, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Lostfan did you mean to be in the DOOL thread?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oops Dipo!! Yes I did! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I thought it was pretty funny when Bo said foot fungus.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oops GH, I saw Seriinas pregnant belly thru her extra large blous that hugged her when she sat down.... Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, well at least now she matches the multiple pregnancy tests she took.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I am thinking that kiki will turn out to be nina's daughter. that when crazy momma drugged her that she didn't loose the baby and ava raised her.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Lurkin, I have thought the same thing.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So the aging of the kids has begun! It's a brand new older Joslyn, so wonder what's going to be up with Emma, Spencer and Liz's kid......

And if the commish brought out Carlos's body to frame sonny would be lame because a autopsy would show he's been dead way beyond when Sonny was shot..... Lol

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing Lost. That tests would prove he was killed months ago. But then again, he is the dirty DA and probably has someone who can doctor the results...enter Brad. Maybe his father was the one Paul was talking to a few episodes back. Would be a good way to finally unravel Brad's story and secret wedding to Rosalie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unless that body isn't really Carlos, since they said the face was disfigured, they could just put anyone in the water and stick his id's in the pocket.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yep, it is a soap after all, anything goes in soap land. LOL

Except a DNA would nip that in the bud, but like Ny said, he's a dirty DA.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Watched GH for the first time in about three months. Jake still doesn't know who he is, Elizabeth is still filled with angst, Hayden still doesn't remember anything, Anna is still crazy over Carlos's shooting, PC is still filled with lies and secrets. Only new thing was Sabrina's pregnant. Guess I can skip the next three months.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Except I think Hayden does remeber..... She also overheard the conversation with Laura about putting the hit out on her because she knew Jake was Jason.

I think she is playing nic, and has a revenge plan for him......

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Hayden is working with someone to steal ELQ from Nick, maybe Tracy's ex since he could use it to launder money.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
They say the Jason /Jake story comes out early November .... What's the point now,,because it's rumored that the guy who plays Jake/Jason and The actor who plays Patrick are both leaving ..... What a wasted story if this is true. Are they going to replace them I wonder.

Wish they would bring the real Jason back.

I think these actors know that the soap world isn't a safe bet these days and want to move on before the end.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Wow, I hadn't heard that Lost. It would be a shame to have told the Jason story for so long (sooooo lonngggg) and just when the reveal comes and it heats up, a nu-nu-Jason shows up. I like Patrick a lot but wouldn't be too sad if he goes. He really doesn't have much to do and probably will be odd man out after the Jason reveal. I can understand Jason Thompson wanting to leave.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was just wondering where Olbrecht has been yesterday, and here she turns up today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and I was wondering if Serena could possibly be pregnant by Carlos, he did stay with her that one or two nights before Anna shot him, LOL.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, she seems to have concerns about it. Sabrina had a flashback to that night showing Carlos kissing her.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I think the body that was taken out of the water was Sloan and that the DA put Carlos's id on the body.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, that's a good one Florin, I forgot that we have never heard or seen what happened to Sloan.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I like Billy Miller as Jake. I think he is doing a good job and has kept my fading interest in his story line. My guess is Helena comes to the wedding and outs the secret ! Pure speculation.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Little jake outed him on Fridays episode. I think he is the key. he overheard the conv between Liz and Laura about Jake being Jason.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I feel like I missed a show, who the heck is Danny?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Isn't that Sam's little boy's name?