TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 23, 2015 users admin

Dobiheart

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dobiheart a private message Print Post    
Run Bo! RUN!!@!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think Peter Reckal must have shot his whole gig on Days in one day!

They shire seem to be stretching that out as long as possible ugh

Did Stephino loose his voice? Haha

Guess we know Wills tragic end- lol
Now I just need for Abby to walk into the middle of it..... And then of,course have Chad come running in to save her.

This is just a very bad story that has been dragging on way too long.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😕😕

Nino

09-20-2004

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Help! Could somebody please tell me what happened with Ben and Will just now!! There was a long silent scene and he was either killing Will or trying to kill Will! I am totally blind!! Thanks in advance.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen today's show yet, but ....

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Wills character gets killed off this week, so I'm pretty sure Ben killed him,,because in the spoiler section of days, will succumbs to a violent death! LOL I couldn't be more happy to see,this guy leave the show.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Hi Nino, I don't watch the show but was able to find some information. hope clicking on this site will give you some news:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-friday-october-9-2015-ben-kills-again-147262/

a blurb popped up for christianpost -I just got out of that.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
It was a very intense episode for sure and yes that is what happened! (in the spoiler box)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nino, he killed Will and then somehow moved him in broad daylight somewhere else and dead will was discovered at the end of the show, and the girl screamed.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha Dipo, you spoiled it!! LOL

I used a spoiler box up top 😝😝😝

Wonder if this is how Dr Dan will
Spoiler
Die too?, because he also is going to die

Nino

09-20-2004

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much, y'all!!! I wonder who the girl was who discovered Will's body? I thought it might be Gabi, but not sure. I'm actually glad to see Will go as well!! Thanks to all of you for the info! The show is finally getting interesting for a change! Love having all the old characters coming back! I've watched it since the 70s.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I find it interesting that Ben just keeps body bags in his apartment.

Not a huge fan of the actor, but Will is a pretty major character to die. This will be interesting.

Nino

09-20-2004

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
I agree re the actor. I liked the other Will so much better. Of course, since this is Days they could bring Will back from the dead in a couple of years if their storyline dictates that! Lol. So, did it actually show Ben putting Will's body into a body bag? I'm definitely shocked they actually killed Will off like this.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, he scooped will up in,a,body bag and took him back to his apt, and trashed the place..... Enter Abby to find Will

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I think it was Gabi who found him.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oops I meant Gabby in above post

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, regarding your last spoiler box:

Spoiler
I read some spoilers and I have heard Daniel will die and not by the hand of the strangler, but some other way- who knows though?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was wondering that too Panda. I knew it was t from necktie guy.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I have never been a fan of the "new" Will but today was very sad. OMG do you think Sammi will come back for the funeral and to kick some butt!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know Irsnappy, I did hear that she was going back to DOOL right after she announced she was leaving biggest loser.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sammy will be back this week, and she is going to seek big time revenge..... Apparently she has a huge breakdown and goes after the killer.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, is Nicole, Danial , Kate and crew on a really long vacation ?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybe they are helping Patch scan the world for Bo, LOL..

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
They are on today! Still haven't shown Roman yet and he is Will's grandfather AND police commissioner.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Well, Kim and Shane couldn't be bothered to come to Paige's funeral. This show does know how to break hearts!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Big spoiler if true- pffft

Spoiler
a rumor that they brought Bo on just to kill him off to put closure to hope/family and the fans, so we can all move on! for shame Days! Ugh. They really are getting cheap with paying these actors, only to bring in,a new bunch of teens

FYI .... Do teens even watch soaps? Geeeesh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Sean is all growed up and looking good.