TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: Archive through November 02, 2015 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Josh Charles does a mean smirk.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Best GW in a long timeā€¦back to basics wins the day with me.

AND who was at the door?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Last night I realized what drew me to this show ~ the characters of Kalinda, Will and Diane and the ensemble cast feel of the show.

The rumor mills online say that Juliana didn't want to film with Archie and that's why there have been so few scenes with them in the last 3 years. If true, how sad.

Next season, I'll check in to see how Diane and Cary are doing but I have to admit the character of Alicia is just a bore to me now.

And no, Michael J Fox and his character coming back (with or without a wife) does not interest me. I have alwyas turned off his episodes.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I say I'm going to . . . and I don't, but this time I did. I totally gave up on TGW earlier this season. I couldn't follow the whole Cary mess so I quit. It seemed stupid to me. Did Archie Panjabi leave the series as was the buzz early in the season?

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I've recorded just about every episode for this season, but never got around to watching any of them. And I haven't missed it at all! After reading all the comments here, I think I'll just delete them all and be done with this show. So sad, I really enjoyed it up until this season.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
The part was smaller, but Kalinda / Archie was eclipsing Alicia / Juliana. That was OK.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Was that the last show of this season?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Didn't leave much of a cliffhanger and I hope they'll spare us another season of campaigning for her husband. Good Lord!!

Just to see Alicia on her own would be okay to look forward to the next season, MJ Fox as her partner would be too hilarious.

Scoutmom

01-19-2006

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scoutmom a private message Print Post    
I agree Spunky - always loved Michael J Fox and I cracked up at the thought of Canning and Alicia working together. Should be interesting.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Just saw Kalinda in the movie "San Andreas" Wonder if this is the reason she left the tv series ??

Mush

09-09-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
I've heard of rumors that Archie and Juliana have been feuding -- haven't been in a scene together for two years. No one is confirming or denying, but it makes sense given the way they were good friends then never saw each other.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I've heard that too (feuding), but didn't know they were good friends. I'm guessing they met through Parminder Nagra (Neela Rosgotra on ER) who was in the movie Bend It Like Beckham with Archie Panjabi. I do think Archie was overshadowing Julianna, both as actress and character. So as far as Julianna was concerned, Archie had to go. Too bad. I'm getting turned off by Julianna. Don't even like to hear her voice in commercials. I quit watching The Good Wife during this past season.

Mush

09-09-2002

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
I mean that the characters were good friends, not the actresses. Sorry for not being clear!

The source I read said that the feud started when Archie won the Emmy, and Julianna didn't like that. But, again, it's just rumors so take it all with a grain of salt.

I agree that I'm not liking Julianna, but can't put my finger on why.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've always loved the character of Kalinda. She does steal every scene she's in, so that may have been hard for Juliana to swallow.

I've always suspected that Juliana was wearing a wig on this show. I've been staring at her hair for years and find it very distracting. I recently read that she wears a $10,000 dollar wig! Her hair is natually curly and it was the only way to assure that her hair stays straight in every scene!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Especially in early years of ER, Julianna's hair was curly/bushy. More natural for her?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I was too tired to stay up and watch another show and had The Good Wife programmed to record but this morning my stupid pvr did not record it, I checked the prv history and says it was cancelled because it was a 'repeat'. What?? It looked a new episode to me. What did I miss?? I so wanted to see the new investigator smile at Alicia like that and know more about his real purpose to accept to work for Alicia for half the money he was offered by Diane.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it was a new episode and the smile as great!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was a new episode and my pvr has a mind of its own, how dare it cancel a programmed show!! But thank god for global tv online that air all the shows and I watched it, and it was a very good episode, dealing with euthanasia and the answer to my question, why Alicia's investigator was hired so cheaply? He was disbarred for hitting a judge... LOL.
Now Alicia and Lucca teaming up?? That should be good...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I saw that coming the first time Alicia and Lucca teamed up on that case a few episodes back. I love Lucca. She's the new Kalinda!

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Isn't the new investigator the same man that Diane was involved with last season ?? He looks so familiar !

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
He was on Greys Anatomy as Izzys true love . Need a new heart.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
No, Diane's man was another guy and not so good looking as Jason. Wow, he's really a rogue investigator... all the things that Kalinda would have liked to do this guy will do it so easily... Something tells me, he'll create more problems for Alicia in the long run.

Foolscap

09-04-2004

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Foolscap a private message Print Post    
I think the guy who played Diane's boyfriend was Gary Cole.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just did a binge on this of the first few eps and be still my heart, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a welcome addition. I love the new direction they are going. You often wonde what will they do next season to keep things fresh? I also like Margo Martindale. I'm finding a lot to like this season.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Diane is still married, right? Her husband is played by Gary Cole.