TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Quantico: Archive through October 07, 2015 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Anybody else? Thought it was one of the best of the new shows we've watched. Very engrossing. Who's the terrorist???

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched it yet, but this thread should be interesting. I have read reviews saying it's the most ridiculous show they have ever seen, to others loving it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know where the show is going! How can there be more than one season if it's basically a flashback of that one new agent's story?

It certainly caught my attention and there was so much going on.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 2:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I loved it - as expressed under premieres..

And I actually see more seasons for this one if it lasts.. We tackle the insider in season one and then there are new cases that can come up because it's the FBI after all :-)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i loved it! it wasn't what i thought it was would be. it will be fun to try to figure out the traitor.
what did the Mormon say right before he killed himself?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Flashbacks tend to irritate me when they go back and forth too many times and the show ends up being another whodunit? Among the newbies I saw at least 5 suspects but all they got was the girl who was framed and now it will all be about founding out who framed her. The action is fast but I'd rather see less flashbacks.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I said this in another thread- but are scripted TV shows so out of ideas they're stealing twists from reality shows? (and I know they filmed the pilot before BB this season, but still, a bit eerie...)

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I love this show.

They have been filming down the street from my house.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
maybe BB stole the idea from them???? :-)

how cool Pippin!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
They all stole the twin switcheroo idea from "The Parent Trap"! :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And the Parent Trap stole that idea from The Prince and The Pauper. There are no new ideas in fiction, just new takes on an old story.

I also find the flashbacks a bit confusing (I always groan when a show starts out, "XX hours earlier . . ."). Hate it when they're overused, but DH and I both enjoyed this show and can't wait to see where it goes.

When they were introducing the characters, it did seem like they were all stereotypes: the Latino girl, the rich Southern girl, the Mormon, the nerdy guy, the pretty boy, the Arab woman.

I agree with Legalboxer. I can see how they could make more than one season out of this.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Ok, to nit pick a bit. Why did the Twins have to change cars and identities at the gas station?

Just to make her a mystery? And the FBI knows there are two of them....hence the "single" room.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
maybe it's part of the test to the new recruits...how did you not notice there are two of them???

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Finally got a chance to watch this one. I also think this is one of the best new programs for the season. Love all the twists and turns. Right now, I am liking Miranda, she seems like a "good guy". I am not liking Liam as he comes across as a "bad guy". This will all probably change!

http://abc.go.com/shows/quantico

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The gay guy did ask her why did she sometimes pin her hajib on the other side.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
yes, that's why she said to her twin about making sure she wore it on the correct side.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Why would she return to her apt? It would have been watched or bugged.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 1:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So one of the teachers is using an agent to go undercover with th new recruits but why is he targeting the one woman? Another teacher is behind the twin situation - what's that all about? So many of the recruits as well as the senior agents are hiding things.

I figured the fugitive went back to her apartment to see what clues she could gather as to who framed her.

I do think it was much better this week now that they are past the initial intros.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I remain in my stance that the gay guy is not gay...as soon he took the selfie in the first moments of ep 1, I thought no way is he actually gay.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
And his glasses are fake. He knows enough Arabic to be in Gaza & is attracted to a traditional Muslim woman.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed ep 1, haven't watched ep 2 yet.

I put this show in the category of suspended belief. It is entertaining, but unrealistic.

As long as I'm entertained nothing else really matters.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Very unrealistic. :-) But so far entertaining. Yes, everyone has a secret. No, I don't thing the gay guy is gay. No, there's no way she would have been able to get back into her apartment. But I'm ready to suspend reality and enjoy the ride.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It may be entertaining to some but to me the show has too many ridiculous plots and the actors seem like kids playing with toys. When I think of Quantico I always remember Jodie Foster and her tough role in Silence of the Lambs while these young recruits are laughable. The writers and director of the show seem new at this... oh well.
Compare this show to Blindspot and you can see why Quantico seems a kids' show...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
In my little universe, the one ridiculous point was seeing an agent wearing boots with heels and skin-tight pants.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy this show-it is added to my viewing list for the season.