TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 25, 2015 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny or Dies ..... Most ridiculous things from last nights TWD

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/2d0d413884/the-9-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead?_cc=S_t___&_ccid=us7r4f.nwhof5

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
San, I adore you and your awesome mind!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, ty for bringing those here each week, I get such a kick out of them!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh and where do we discuss those oh so exciting 30 second Fear the Flying Dead eppys?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
FWIW, JSS - means "Just survive somehow"

Apparently the folks at Funny or Die couldn't figure it out. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I always love it when Sanfran is interested in a show I'm interested in, he always has such great comments!

How about in the Fear thread, Pamy? I think someone from the webseries is going to be in Season 2 (of Fear) so it would follow on nicely. I don't know if the first clip was in the TWD premiere, but if so I missed it. Did see the tiny one in this week's ep though, but nothing really happened.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
nothing happened in the 1st one either. LOL

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Just a quick note tons happen in the second webseries of the ftd . I'll list it over in the ftd thread.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes, SFJF is the King of TV commentary. He really should be a professional reviewer.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe he is!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, I have a question. Were we to presume that Morgan was leaving by the scene at the end of the show? He has a very small bag, his stick and he is shown walking toward the gate.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes I thought about that Kitt. A covert reviewer for some magazine.
It looks like he and Enid both are leaving. I'm sure they will be back though.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My personal theory is that he finally realised how dangerous the Wolves were, that perhaps not everyone should be let live, and how he had contributed to the attack by leaving those two he met earlier alive, so he'd gone to right a few wrongs and at the very least get the gun back from the Wolves he let leave with one.

But he could also have decided that these people were too quick to murder murderers and they should have tried to tie them up like he did, and he can't live with them.

Pretty sure he was leaving though, but I presume temporarily.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, Kitt, that's an interesting idea... that he is going after the wolves. I also wondered if he was going back to help herd the herd.

I really like Morgan, so want him to stick around in some form.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What the Enid actress said on Talking Dead was weird. She said something like if Enid does come back you'll be happy about it, but phrased it oddly.

I wasn't sure if she meant that she will be back and there'll be some happy reunion (which you'd have thought she wouldn't be allowed to say - too spoilerish) or whether she meant that she would like to come back, and would be happy if she did. Before she said that, everything everyone said suggested she was gone and that was that.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Morgan would be around for just such a short time given the many seasons it took to get him back to the show. I think he's back for good, or as "good" a lifespan as a TWD cast member gets.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, and just sayin... but they have taken a lot of flack for killing off all the black characters... so they may be more thoughtful about keeping him around for that reason as well...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep. Not sure how long Heath's got left though ;).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
OH dear. But I like me some Heath!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
WTH!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I hope it's a dream,,because nobody from TWD is on the talking dead...... Hmmmm

Okay, wasn't added to the memorandum .... Says something

Alwayzmovin

11-06-2003

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwayzmovin a private message Print Post    
I hope he's not, but afraid he is.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Note from Scott timbale was just read on,TTD, so it's not really clear and that's why I don't think it's what we all thought it was.
But at the same time, no way out of the situation regardless.

Bit next week is 90 minutes! yeah!

Alwayzmovin

11-06-2003

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwayzmovin a private message Print Post    
I'm excited!!!!