TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 05, 2015 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I just came by to say the same thing. Very moving scene between Morgan and Sonny.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Usually I am more into story than looks but Julian did look pretty fine in his underpants on Tuesday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha, that too, Legalboxer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It really annoys me when they play old shows!!!!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I agree with that. I think rerunning old episodes must be an ABC thing.

I think the Sabrina actress must be pregnant, again. I noticed she was holding her purse in front of her stomach in every shot that wasn't a close-up all day today. I noticed that because I never could get a good look at her pretty dress. :-)

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is pregnant IRL. I wonder if they'll build it into the storyline again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now we all know that Sonny is not going to die, but I do wish they would quit shooting him, LOL.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
According to rumors looks like they'll have to find a new Spencer Cassadine as the current one is moving to The Disney Channel.

On another note....who shot Sonny (had him shot?) How about Mayor Lomax???

As for Valerie....couldn't she be caught in the crossfire of a gang shootout and that horrible storyline be put to rest? She's as interesting as watching paint dry.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'm with you on Valerie. Horrible actress and the story line is just as horrible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh!!!! I am so happy that the flashdrive is missing, LOL.

Now we can have Ava running around like a crazy person, and will she rekindle her affair with Morgan, will Morgan manage to kill Julian -- of course not but maybe we can continue the bi-polar storyline.

That is a good one and is helpful as well as entertaining.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh, I think when Morgan breaks into Julian's house he's going to shoot the wrong person, because Julian has already left town... who else would be in Julian's house? maybe Alexis, maybe Ava, maybe Kiki!!!

I have a totally far-fetched guess as to who shot Sonny... maybe it was Luke! I remember he was going after Sonny in the beginning of the "Fluke" storyline... and the beauty is that he'll never get caught because AG is gone. :-)

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I think it is Rick

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think it might be Rick too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is Tracy's ex, the new mob boss?? He sort of fits.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AHA!!! It was him, LOL.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
I just knew it!!! I said it when he came back to town!! Poor Tracy'has no luck with men.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I liked the way Michael took charge when sonny was shot, getting security etc. I think it would be good for sonny to retire and bring in the sons to take over.

I am getting sick of the Elizabeth face everytime Jason/jake is mentioned. get that story over palhleese.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief, why can't they just let CNN handle the pope visit. I don't need breaking news to see the pope drive through central park!!!!

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice that Michael starting wearing black shirts when he started taking charge of stuff. Before you would only see him in white shirts. LOL I like how he introduced himself and Michael Corinthos the 3rd to the five families. LOL

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
If they don't do the Jason reveal at jake and elzabeths wedding, it will just be totally insane... Why promote November 6th as a date which at least in the old days of TV was sweeps time if they don't do a shocker then?!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah right! Carly had her hand so far away from Sonny - wth was she making him stretch his arm that far to put ring on her.... a normal person would have the hand really close when someone is lying on,a hospital bed,straight after surgery. So friggin fake!

And Stop dragging the Jason,story out, just end it already. The problem with me getting bored with this show is, they like to drag things out so long .

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I was so bored I quit watching again. I haven't seen an episode in almost 2 months now and I bet if I turned it on today I wouldn't have missed anything.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think Maurice Bernard is on vacation...... I think I read a while back when AG said he was leaving, that MB Sonny would be taking time off.

The Dillon, Lulu, Maxi story is sooooo boring.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know I was wondering if it was time for his vacation. It seems the writers don't seem to be able to figure out a way for the actors to leave for a few weeks without putting them in a coma, or serious injury.

Seems like a mob boss might have some meetings that have to be attended and other bosses that must be cultivated that would mean a trip for a few weeks. And why can't people go to tend there sick family member or something like that.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Foot fungus?! Hahaha