TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 12, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 12, 2015 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Here ya go ladies!!

https://premiere.omaze.com/experiences/the-walking-dead?utm_source=social-facebook-celeb&utm_medium=photo-signphoto&utm_content=9&utm_campaign=child_health-international&oa_h=6wbdpd

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jasper, ty so much!

Lost
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
i saw that too but if they were going to kill him I doubt they would show him being in that much trouble! The person I thought you referred to is Maggie, there is a scene that looks like she is being eaten but its not her, thank GOd!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I know, but I hate seeing this character in such a vulnerable position and alone as was in past season.

Looks like it could be another scary season 😁
Can't wait !!

8 Days!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Now THIS would be the house I would want to live in during a zombie apocalypse - lol

Only 1 problem with this house, it's all electric,,and if your all locked in when the power goes out, your stuck, same with reverse. Zombies may not be able to get in, bit bad people could find away.

A MUST SEE ZOMBIE PROOF HOUSE

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/zombie-proof-house

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
LOVE the zombie-proof house!!! I loved that someone took the time to design it!!!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
They would of course have solar power to use when the lights go out. I saw this place on yahoo back a bit ago. Pretty cool place if you have security problems. I find myself looking at places and saying to myself yup zombie proof haha.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
A possible spoiler on what could happen to one character if your so bold to look! Hehe 😁 I put link to story in box because name of character is in the link

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Link to EW.com

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lostfan I fixed your link, because you could see the name if you just rolled your mouse over the box, without actually clicking. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Great thanks Karuuna.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I am having a Walking Dead Premier Party. Anyone have any ideas for trivia or stuff to do?

Also, I am trying to match songs with the moment in the show for a quiz. Example:
Oats in the Water - Hershell's theme when he had to go kill someone.
Be not so Fearful - Walking into Terminus
Bad Blood - When Carol was on her own.

anyone have any other songs/moments that you know?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
how fun!!! I cant think of anything but would love to go to your party :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hold On by Tom Waits, Emily also sang it on the show

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lost!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is this in black and white for everyone? Or is it just me?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, very confusing beginning

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That canyon full of Walkers is a sight to see! They are all stuck there and can't get at the town--until later in the episode.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not digging the constant flash backs at all.... And not digging the black and white..... Sigh 😏

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why was Morgan so upset, the guy got bit in the face, no way to save him..... Did him,a,favor.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I kept waiting for Auntie Em to show up LOL

Once I got into the show I loved it. Sooo bummed at the horn honking...kind of felt like such a let down to see all their hard work ruined. WWho did it? the new set of bad guys?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's the Wolves. I just don't understand why, as you'd think they'd want to take over Alexandria for their own safety, and it won't be safe if they pull the walkers there.

I didn't like the black and white/colour separation until right near the end, when it suddenly clicked into place. At the beginning it was too "?????????" to work. On second viewing I bet I'd love it.

The quarry being the kind of Jupiter of the Alexandria world was a good idea. I wasn't convinced though that they wouldn't be a better way of clearing the walkers. Like burning the quarry.

Our bet was on Nicholas to die. He seemed to redeem himself and that's a sure sign you're not going to last long, but he made it, at least through this episode!

Oh, and I think Enid has something to do with the Wolves coming.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RE-watching Z Nation was more interesting than tonight's premiere.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Enid's family is the wolves

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah! I was expecting a much better premier than this. Probably the most boring premier ever for TWD for me.

I also,noticed this is a different baby Judith too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Anyone know the significance of showing the Marshall Redding street sign intersection? They showed it twice. Is it a nod to anything?
I agree last season's premier was way better, so many great moments in it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I read there was a closeup of someone with jeans and shoes on in the herd..people are speculating it's one of the wolves. I think Enid is the daughter of one of them