TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Madame Secretary: Archive through May 03, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I knew Texas would go off the deep end, it was so obvious, but I was thinking that the bad guy would be extradited and then someone would just shoot him, not break him out of jail.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"I broke the Secretary of State's child", hahahaha so funny.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Did anybody watch tonight? At the very end when they went to inform the President of the CIA debacle in Istanbul, the President sort of one-upped them, and I did not catch what he said, but something about something his people knew that hers did not, and a CIA agent, one of her peers, died. And she asked who the other agent was, and next scene was a raid on her friend's house. What did the President say he knew?

Thanks to anybody who caught it.

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
He said he had questions about the Dubai At the time. He had a pair assigned to investigate snd they reported that it was an accident which implied they were hiding the truth. One of those agents is dead George peters .bess asked who's the other agent. Next scene shows FBI and her showing up at her friend's house which is empty and she finds a note addressed to her sitting with the teddy bear in the kitchen.

I'm confused. I don't recall the Dubai incident clearly. It wasn't an accident as I recall but why would the 2 agents who investigate it...George and her friend lie to the president and what is the meaning behind it. This I don't u derstand.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent show, was the gal who did the cooking at the meeting the one who appears to be the betrayer? I wasn't sure whose Teddy Bear that was.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
They found a bug in one gals purse that was planted by the friend who did the cooking. Back at that friend's house she left a sorry note in the teddy bear that belongs to her kid (who she complained about losing custody to her ex).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kona.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I'll give 'em Hawaii if I have too, hahahahaha. What a funny comment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whoa, major intrigue!! I love this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow---"Not when I was in bed with him", what a way to disclose your affair.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Crap, I knew that bomb was coming and it still caught me off guard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent show!!!

Muffin

08-29-2007

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
This is definitely my favorite show! Just finished watching the last 4 episodes, wasn't able to watch them earlier, and like Dipo, I knew she would be caught in the coup, but not at that point. Wow! My luck, the show will be cancelled for next season......always happens.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Cancelled??? I have just found this show on (CBS, this season) previous episodes and really like it. Poop.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No danger of it being cancelled.. it's already been renewed!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I just happened to watch the episode where she was caught up in the coup and now I love this show. Tea is wonderful in the part and I love her husband. This may be my new favorite show.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm totally addicted to this show, which is a great thing because The Good Wife is not meeting my Sunday night expectations.

I hope that they don't break up in real life or do anything else to ruin the beauty of their marriage in the show.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I guess with State of Affairs cancelled I have no choice but to continue with this Madam Secretary, even though this one will also be cancelled. These latest episodes seemed better than the previous ones, less 'sugary'.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I doubt it will go away any time soon... not only was it renewed but it is also in the top 10 of total viewership

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
My husband said she (the actress, and the writing/directing) nailed the PTSD very well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Once again an excellent show.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Yeah, this is not going to be cancelled anytime soon. I tried State of Affairs but it was totally different. I was hoping it would succeed because I like Katherine Heigl and was glad that someone was giving her a chance to act again.

But, this show, I've watched from day one and it is so good! I was afraid it was going to be a Hillary fan fiction but it is not. Such great acting!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Season finale tonight.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
honor and morals

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
good show. glad there wasn't a cliff hanger.