TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 02, 2015 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ciara Brady
Theo
Claire Brady, (Shawn and Belle are coming back to days)
And maybe the other kid is maybe Joey???

Being that the actor who plays Aiden left days, don't think Chase will be around..., ???

There is also the kid with Chloe and Danial - Parker

Can't think of who all,has kids

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I just looked, one of the boys is Chase

And the actors playing these teens are 19, so may be around 16 or 17 on,the,show

Wow, they really aged these kids- LOl

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
This show rarely surprises me, so this is fun.

Steve is my all time favourite character. So excited he's back.

These kids, though. . .

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Days has always had a huge case of SORAS. :-) I don't mind, although it cracks me up to see how few years there usually are between the kids and the parents.

The one thing that is STILL bugging me is the Lucas/Adrianne pairing. Lucas is young enough to be her son, and I just don't get it. They don't have any chemistry. I like both of them as actors and their characteres, but this connection just makes me want to FF.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha, Lucas/Adrianne is a weird pairing, but in real life he is 44 and she is 51, so really only 7 years..

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Aiden left? why...Maybe Bo is coming back and that leaves room for him to come back in the picture with Fancy Face...:-)

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing, about Lucas and Adrienne's age. But I guess since their kids are about the same age. . .

So when Claire comes back, Hope will have a granddaughter the same age as her daughter? Hmmm. And if Belle is old enough to have a teenager, how old is Brady?

Oh well. This is the show that wants us to believe that police forces and international agencies actively recruit men who have great grandchildren. And that every professional in Salem has the same office!

I do love this show. It's been part of my life for over thirty years. And I can only wish to age as beautifully as the people who play Hope, Marlenea, John, Maggie, etc.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok I looked it up.... Jason cook (Shaun Douglas) is 34
Martha Madison (belle Brady) is 38

So yes I guess they are both old enough to have a 15 - 16 yo
Lol

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Wow. I sometimes forget how long I've been watching the show.

I love Steve and Kayla together. They've always been my favourite couple. So happy that Stephen Nichols is back!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch days today? I missed the 1st 15-20 min due to a high speed chase..... Ugh

Did Clyde kill Kyle? And if so why?

Thanks

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sorry Lostfan I was watching the US Open.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I was only half-watching while cooking supper, so I can only answer one question -

Yes, Clyde killed Kyle. He was clearly the "drug lord" - but not sure what Kyle did, and not sure how JJ talked his way out of it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I saw JJ talk his way out of it..... He told Clyde that he and Eve had slept together and that made Clyde give him a high five moment ..... Said Eve hated him with her daughter so she was lying about him working for cops as a way to get rid of him.

Clyde has a respect for him so he hired him on to replace Kyle. Said if he shared any of this with his son or anyone else, page would die.

Well of course he told Paige, and we all know .....
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Paige is next to die

LOL
Spoiler
Eve, Clyde, Ben and Aiden are also leaving days, actuall they have all been gone for months

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What is happening to this show? Haha

Poor Nicole just can't get a break! Hmmmm

I'm very happy about the second spoiler! Would loved to have seen this happen along time ago!

Spoiler
very sad about this guy leaving! Dr. Daniel Jonas will be the show's next casualty, as portrayer Shawn Christian has reportedly exited the show. Daniel will not be making it out of Salem alive.

Spoiler
I'm pretty happy about this! This character bugged the cr😁p out of me! Guy Wilson (Will Horton) is the next actor to be cut from Days. Will is indeed leaving the soap -- in a tragic way.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Same here - the first one bums me out, but I've been hoping for the second one since the actor's first day on set! LOL

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I have been watching the soap forever. little girl with my mom. I even know who david martin is they are talking about.

can we all take up a collection and buy Steve "patch" an eye. I like him but not the patch

and I so hope the rumor I have read that Tony/Theo Pen??? is coming back is not true. I really dislike that character

I love that little actress that plays Ciara. hate to see her leave.

I am guess that A Martinez turns out to be Rafe and the girls father. I think this could be good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well darn the pope!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for Clyde to be found out!

Chad should have yelled for help instead of running. Lol
I guess they just want to stretch this storyline out till November

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Guess I spoke too soon! I should have waited till I was finished watching. Lol

Wth is up with Dr Dan? Hmmm

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Steve was without his patch for a while years ago, but fans hated it. I think it's a big part of his character.

I love all of the old characters coming back. And I'm excited to see A Martinez again. Days hasn't been this strong in years, IMO.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Who did A Martinez used to play? It was driving me nuts all week! (He was on a different show, wasn't he?)

I actually squealed when Tony appeared. I LOVE all these characters!

One quick question - did Eve tell Rafe that Paige was his sister? I never sit still and just watch Days, and I was too busy to rewind.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yes

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
A Martinez used to be on Santa Barbara as Cruz.

I am enjoying the show, too. I am glad they are actually showing Eve as a grieving mother instead of all dolled up as usual. She's doing a great job with this story.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lostfan and Panda. I think I must have watched at least a couple of episodes of Santa Barbara back in the day.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I go to watch Days that I dvr'd to find out that mr O'bummer used the whole dang hour for his speech! I guess he didn't want to miss his tee time to do it earlier? Geeeesh!

And if days is going to be rebroadcast, how come they don't let us know? and a Friday show too.