TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 07, 2015 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think the character most people cared about was Tobias and we don't even know where he is. That was a mistake, they needed to get him back with the family.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know, I think Rick would have looked so angst that Darryl would have stepped in and done it for him.

There's also a possibility that Liza might have thought once she started to have symptoms she might be infectious. Even if she'd been told that wasn't the case when it comes to your family and such dire consequences you'd probably want to err on the side of caution.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
good points!

I agree the show seems more soap opera like. This could be because Walking Dead is based on comic book series with additions to the script. And Fear TWD is probably its own thing? Am I right in this assumption?

Either way I watched and I'll be watching when it comes back on? Which will be in February I hope when TWD is back on Hiatus??

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha!

Funny or Dies 9 most ridiculous is up!

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/a5a0ca15a1/the-9-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-fear-the-walking-dead-season-finale?_cc=S_t___&_ccid=q0v4gt.nvenzb

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    

I won't ruin any one's enjoyment of the show by repeating what is said on that link but the points are pretty valid. Thanks Lost!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I did think the mom was selfish for not telling her son and allowing him to spend some more time with her before she died. If I was in that situation I would tell my son things I want him to do in life, talk about fun memories, etc.

I was thnking the reason I had no complaints last nite is because this season has been a snooz so I was so happy for action!

I didnt think they made it clear that they were all on the boat when the show ended. What was up with that seaweed?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They weren't all on the boat at the end (?? I don't think?). That seaweed is very common around the CA coast. It forms forests underwater.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
No, no one had gone to the boat yet. On TD, the writer even mentioned it is going to be a bigger struggle to get to the boat than it looks like it should be. So it sounded to me that's going to be how the next season starts....seeing them try to get to the boat.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, ty for posting the funny or dies! Pls continue to link them up for TWD!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh ok ty! the just seemed to focus on that seaweed

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe there were zombies under the sea,.... Buwahahaha

That may be the struggle to get to boat next season.
Maybe if we watched that last,scene flying over the oceans sea of green, we will see movement. Underneath 😁😳

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Question... in TWD world... once you die you come back as a walker... but what about previously dead people? Would people who have died and been buried reanimate inside their coffins? I remember a scene in TWD, several season ago where a woman and her daughter are in a Winnebago, the woman is on the roof sunning herself (or something) and the little girl is playing on the ground, digging in the dirt when a hand started coming up from the ground, a walker trying to claw its way from the ground. Anyway it grabbed the girl, she screamed, the mother came to her aid, but the girl was bite. So I figured that the body had been buried prior to the outbreak and the outbreak caused it to reanimate.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Cat no the zombie was swept up in a flash flood and stuck under the sand/dirt. The sign the girl pulled out was a warning for flash flooding.

Only in the "Night of the living Dead" & some other movies do the dead come back to life that were previously dead.

In these two zombie tv shows do the recent dead come back unless shot in the head.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
whew!!! THANKS!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Right now (early on) in the outbreak people were recorded (by the CDC) as taking minutes to nine hours from death to turn, so I guess it's possible if someone was buried very quickly they could come back inside their coffin and dig their way out!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Kitt yup I guess if they got infected and quickly buried they could come back in the coffin.

I took Cats question as if the cemeteries could open up with the dead digging their way back up. So then not only would you have to worry about the recent dead but the old dead as well.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh that would be bad, very bad!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
YES!!!!! That's it!!! As if things aren't bad enough... you also have to contend with the previously dead!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
anyone going to watch the Fear webisodes on the airplane?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch the Talking Dead? The question was asked who is more a threat, the military or the walkers? 2 said the military but the person who plays Travis said the walkers... he went on to say there are x million people in North America and how many military... it's a numbers game that walkers outnumber military. I agreed with him... Walkers for sure.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did the writer guy (on the TD couch) say that in this case military were the issue? Like you and Travis actor, I'd definitely say walkers are the problem, especially in LA.

Yep, going to watch the webisodes for sure, but haven't had time yet.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yes, I do believe the writer guy said the military was the bigger threat and that will be made clear in the Season 2.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes, he said for these episodes, for now, it was the military. I didn't take that to mean for this show they'd be more threatening.

I'm going to watch the airplane eps.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Pamy do you have a link to the airplane eps? I looked around and didn't see any.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Part 1 should be here:

http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/video-extras/fear-the-walking-dead-flight-462-part-1

I think they're repeating it during the adverts of the premiere of TWD, then doing one part a week with each show. I might watch it that way as this laptop has trouble with videos.

Oh, and also here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X832Ti_7WjA