TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through September 30, 2015 users admin

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Quantico was great. But casual sex with a guy who turns up at work the first day reminded me of the start of Grey's Anatomy. It's Liam.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Quantico - Is it Liam or is it maybe Miranda who brought Liam back knowing he is an alcoholic and doesn't want to be there? He would be easy to set up for blame. Or is it the actual suspect who spent time in Mumbai and wants to know how her father is conected to the FBI and maybe blames them for what became of him? Or maybe it's the gay guy who also spent time in the middle east or maybe the muslim who's hiding their twin in their room and had previously stopped at a 7/11 to pull a hidden cell phone out of a toilet or maybe it's the blonde who is upset about her parents being killed? So many choices.

I could pick apart so many things about this show and yet I actually liked it.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Agree about all the theories Kappy...(is the gay guy even gay??) ...can't remember from the previews but I want to say I saw the golden boy (Caleb) back so maybe he is not as much of a clutz as he appeared to be.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
This will be like "Who shot JR?" with everyone having a motive.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This week's premieres from https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/fallcalendar2015r12.jpg

Sep28

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm a bit behind with shows but I thought Blindspot was worth watching. Scream Queens got a bit samey by the end of the two hours but I'll give it another episode.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think Scream Queens is supposed to be campy... at least I think so...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Are scripted shows so out of ideas that they have to borrow twists from reality shows? (If you watched a certain premiere Sunday night, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about)

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
What show are you talking about???

I do think they are pretty much out of original ideas...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cass- Quantico. One of the FBI trainees is actually switching in and out with her twin sister with the knowledge of one of the assistant FBI directors..

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
when does Chicago Fire premiere?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Oh Jeez... I've DVR'd it but haven't watched it yet. That just sounds stupid!! I haven't heard anything good or bad about the show.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
That ain't the only thing Cass- just watch; you'll eyes will be rolling a ton.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wilson, you are cracking me up, I am going to have to go and watch it online now.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Life in Pieces ~ We laughed again this week. I enjoy the humor and the entire cast is great. IF you've ever experienced any of the situations presented, it's just all the more funny ~ At least in our house.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Chicago Fire on October 13. Chicago P.D. September 30. Chicago Med on November 17.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Life in Pieces: I thought I'd give it a 2nd week. I deleted my timer for it at the beginning of the third story.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Blood and Oil was a bore but will give it another try with the second ep.

Blindspot keeps getting better.

We have a thread on Limitless, Quantico and Minority Report and so I'll enjoy going there.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I cracked up again with Life in Pieces. You saw that ending coming a mile away and yet, I still laughed.

Love Blindspot! It makes me gasp every ten minutes.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Of the new shows I have watched, I think Blindspot is the best new show so far.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
It's weird. I didn't find The Muppet Show as funny this week. Enjoyed Grandfathered and The Grinder both. Hope they get even better. John Stamos was very sweet with the granddaughter.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought Grandfathered was cute, it shows promise.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, Grandfathered was pretty cute. I like the little girl. When she was running through the restaurant I was laughing out loud.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Grandfathered and the Grinder as well. First episode of Life in Pieces didn't thrill me but the second was better. The middle child looks so much like Scarlett Johannssen that I looked up if they were sisters (they're not). The young couple with the newborn storyline annoys me so much that it might turn me off the whole show.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Just saw an ad for Poldark starting Oct. 14th on the Vision channel. For anyone who didn't catch it the first time around on PBS, I highly recommend it. Stars Aiden Turner who you may know as the vampire from Being Human (the original series, not the knock off).