TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 05, 2015 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, lol just looks like him, yummy!

ahhhh I didnt hear him say all of LA, probably tuned him out while dreaming of Old Spice guy hahah

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I found it interesting that the black guy in the suit said that nothing could save you from the wolf at the door. He struck me as a very manipulative sort. He knew just what buttons to push with the other neighbour who had the breakdown. Hmm will we see him again?

I agree the kids were just doing it for the kicks. They were both in agreement no one was coming back.

I think humanely terminate will be bombing of the area. I don't think they could contain gas and they know it needs to be brain trauma.

Daniel said during the war they gave him a choice, tortured or torturer. He chose door B.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I would of loved to of seen the stadium full of zombies. They must be short on the extras or funds for such a shot. They are more generous with the walking dead. The herds coming through are great shots.

The suit guy is going to be a savior to the kid locked up. Somehow it will work that he joins back up with his family.

Even though I am not a fan of torture the guy got the info. These are hard times when you got zombies running around.

The kids were blowing off stress trashing that home. The leader of the military group outside the neighborhood beat the crap out of the guy who said he was finished with the killing of normal folks and leaving.

What I want to see is the fighting of the zombies not the hide it in a building and we don't see anything. They just tell us so and so didn't make it. Like I said earlier they must have a low budget. Maybe next season

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think the lack of walkers shown is just the build up .

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Seems like this whole season is just a build up really. If they're going to have to leave next episode, to escape the termination, there will be more walkers!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt... this entire season is a build up. I think the slow build up is what is making this story pretty realistic... and terrifying (for me at least)!! There's still a bit of order... but society is unraveling and many in the "safe zone" don't really understand the severity of their situation.

I think by the end of this season we will see a definite ramp up of action and zombie activity that will carry into Season 2. I wonder WHO will survive???

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jasper, interesting about the wolf. I missed that.

I kept wanting the owners of the house to come home from jogging and kick those kids ass! LOL

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm okay for either of those kids to die on finale night! Lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im ok with any of them dying except for Old Spice guy!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Just to be clear, the guy in the suit is Coman Domingo and although he looks like the Old Spice guy, it's not him! Just as good looking though!

Suit guy reminded me of the devil and he's just biding his time until the soldiers/law are gone so he can take over.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know its the same guy but I just like calling him that! lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It does make it easier to know which one you mean!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Talking Dead fans: tomorrow's finale has a Talking Dead! And it's 1hr 11mins long - the finale, not the Talking Dead!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yah TD!!! my post above should have said I know its NOT the same guy LOL

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't understand, never ever before has this show started early, I get home at 6:30pm and the new fear is on now......
And TD after it. Wonder why we are seeing east coast when we never have before. Just wish id known. It's on and I can't watch, cause I missed fiat 1/2 hour.

AMC, A little warning would have been nice.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's your cable provider, not AMC. We have DirecTV (in CA) and get the East Coast feed for AMC, but I know some other West Coast DirecTVs don't. Not sure what Comcast does.

Have you checked for a repeat later tonight you can tape?

What a show tonight! Not going to be anyone complaining that nothing happened this time!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yep, not one bad thing to say, great ep

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh, I can complain, LOL! So many soldiers shooting so many bullets and yet hardly any zombies were hit? Yes, yes, I understand about hitting the brain but it was if the bullets weren't hitting anything.

I just don't think they put much money into this one.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
There were a lot of holes in the episode tonight. I liked the doctor and wish she went with them. When the dad (who knows his name?) beat the crap out of the soldier it was like from 0 to 200, it was kind of Rick Grimes like but too much hot head too fast. And why kill Liza at least wait for some stupid symptoms it was terrible. I liked the wealthy guy. Where did Ophelia father's get all the freed zombies from? It was like hey nice night .... then that? Just seems like these people have embraced the zombie apocalypse with such...grace lol.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
and the teen daughter who has the chip on her shoulder and such hate. acts like well whatever people are dying. i don't buy it.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was so confusing at that military base! Zombies over running the place, people inside trying to get out, that family trying to get in so they could find their son! For some reason \I dont find the story in this show as clear cut as the first episodes of The Walking Dead were.
The end was was so sad when that woman had to killed.The docotr seems sketchy and i dont think the family is safe with him!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Papa got the walkers from the arena they showed at the beginning of the ep, he had gone there to check it out in the prior ep after the soldier told him about it.

I think Travis flipped out so quick on Andy because of the stress and what they had seen, plus Papa was right, he should not have let him go and I think Travis felt let down by Andy that he didn't stay to his word. And to shoot Ophelia? He just lost it. I felt like in that moment he got it, that life was forever altered and people had changed.

I don't find Alicia hateful but I do think she is carrying around grief and guilt about her boyfriend and that is where her flippancy about they can't all live is coming from.

This group is obviously, especially Liza in possession of a lot more information than Ricks at first when it comes to the virus and death. I can see how Liza did not want to go thru what the bit would do to her. She probably saw way too much at that hospital. Those piles of ashes were poignant especially focusing on the child.

I think Strand will be an interesting character (time will tell if any wolves play in) and I am anticipating next season and some eps on the water. I never really thought of that but it is an interesting concept. I remember that is where Michonne wanted to go with Andrea before Woodbury.

For me it was a very satisfying short season, that started off a little dull but I can see why. Now I need to watch Talking Dead.

And aren't those little previews of TWD exciting!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok,so the show,got interesting ..... But the thing that bothered me most, which I figured out from the ending.... This is why I find,the show, more low budget,,not as creative, is ..... It's played out like,a soap opera!

Omg,,could the ending me more cheesy? The music, the,falling to knees on the beach ..... I'm sorry, but that was played out like a soap opera.

The teenage girl, I'm sorry, I so wish her to get bitten by a zombi.

I'm not so much hating on the druggie kid now. He's getting better - lol

And I agree, first off the bite she got didn't even seem to phase her pain wise, she wasn't week, struggling etc...... No good reason to kill her off like that .... That made it seem even more rushed at end of finale. No way would Rick had shot her so soon.

This plays out like a soap opera, or a show with a very small budget. It has way too much dramatized soap operaish music and story telling than the horror show it's supposed to be.

Can't wait to see what "funny or Die" says about it.

**** it turns out, I had switched from U-Verse to DT, and didn't know this info about east coast showing. Good to know for TWD

It's going to be weird seeing this show next season on,the,big boat..... It will feel more like a "lost at sea" show with zombies or bad people trying to steal ship ..... 😏

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
East coast feeds are really handy, you get things early and not as many clashes with other shows.

They always stressed this show would be a family drama, at least at the beginning. I didn't feel the cheese but some bits were over the top this soon, mostly (for me) because I still don't really care about anyone, so strong emotion misses the mark sometimes. But that will change. I hope!

I think Liza didn't want Chris to suffer through the knowledge that she would go soon. She felt they were safe in the short term and better to go now than during the middle of the next crisis, which would probably be soon coming. And she probably knew from what she'd seen in the hospital that she'd be bad within 24 hours or less.

I think the season, or the last few episodes, were lacking in a sense of scale. Perhaps they didn't have time and cut a few things that would make us understand better. The tortured soldier said that they had put people in the stadium (the one now full of walkers) on a temporary basis, but presumably someone died and turned and not long later they were all walkers. I think that stadium was in the compound with the hospital and army base camp, and that compound wasn't that far from the compound of houses that our main family lived in. So the family left their compound, were soon at the army base, and Papa Salazar could open the stadium gates and lead the walkers to the army as a distraction so they could get into the hospital.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I disagree I think Rick would have done it in a heartbeat knowing what they know. And I agree Liza knew full well what was coming and didn't want to suffer or put anyone thru anything. Nor do I think she wanted to possibly put anyone in jeopardy or have Chris in a position he might have to do it.

I didn't get the cheese you did Lost. He was on a beach, he just shot the mother of his child, presumably someone he once loved so I saw it as a nature reaction. (I do get the comparison, just didn't see it as out of place)