TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 25, 2015 users admin

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
This past week, Christine was telling Avery about her own sexual assault in the past. I had assumed she was talking about Michael. Later, tho, Paul said it was Derek Stewart. I've been watching forever but don't recall that name or incident?! Anyone know the story?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It's what made her change from Cricket to Christine and want to become a lawyer. It was a date rape and then he jumped out a window to avoid prison. Long time ago. Michael never raped her, I don't think anyway. He stalked her and harassed her but not rape. I could be wrong.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mamie!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, is Stitch the major horndog or what, he can not stick with one woman for ten minutes, LOL.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Dipo-this guy falls in and out of love in a hot minute!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did Nikki cut her hair, I hope so because it looks so much better, or did they just roll it up to a bob-type look?

And it makes her look a lot younger.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I think she had it cut, Dipo. Thank goodness! It has been looking terrible lately and dragging her down with it. I think this is quite an improvement.

This Marco story sure is convoluted. It feels like it has been going on for at least a year now. Lol! It started around Valentine's Day, right? Remember how it tied in with Kevin's online comic book story? Is that still a thing? I'm having a hard time remembering all the details now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally agree, she looks so much better it is amazing, plus I think her hair color is better for her skin tone, there were some times when she was looking really haggard. And then the next week she would look great, I couldn't figure out what they were doing to her, LOL.

Good questions Mak1, I don't have a clue, totally forgot about the comic book, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But one thing I think for sure, Summer's husband must have caught both Jack's on video so that is why he had to be killed, and What's her name must have seen more than one Jack as well, so that is why she was killed.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Marco and now Harding is the killer. Boring!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dear Y&R, please end this stupid Marco/Jack storyline soon. Thank you.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
And bring Adam and Chelsea back from Paris.

What I want most of all is for them to clear Adam by finding Delia's real killer!!!!

I want to see everyone's head spin when they find out Adam is alive.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, I agree! You know Adam did not kill Delia.

And when Peter Bergman does Marco's accent, I want to laugh.

I did miss Friday's show. Did anything exciting happen?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Victor showed up at the Abbott cabin. Marco was sent back to prison with a missing ear so he can't try and take Jack's place again.

Paul shot Harding to save Dylan and
Sharon lost the baby because she saw it all live from the Police Station.

Dylan proposed before she got a chance to tell him.(she accepted of course)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sportsfan! I sure missed a lot. Now in soap opera land, we know that a thing like a missing ear is not going to stop someone from coming back. Ear transplant? So do we think Sharon is going to pretend she's pregnant?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that recap, I was watching and somehow missed all of that, LOL.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Hi Mamie, I am sure Sharon is going to pretend she is still pregnant lol!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
You know what, Dipo? I watched and missed all that too. I have the feeling Sportsfan, in Canada, might be seeing shows a day ahead of us. I know it has happened that way before.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Saw it all on today's show.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Ah, sorry about that ladies. I watch it on Global not CBS and it is a day ahead!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Lol, Sportsfan! It's a relief to know that Dipo and I didn't miss all that.

When is crazy Sharon going to reappear? She quit her meds a long time ago. Oh please, not another fake pregnancy. Do you think Sharon Case had botox injection recently? Her face looks different to me, and her forehead seems shiny and un-wrinkle-able.

One more thing that I find silly. If Marco is such a notorious drug lord, why wasn't it possible to find a picture of him? They had to rely on Marisa to give them a description.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No problem Sportsfan, I love to know what is going to happen, it makes the show a lot more enjoyable for me.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't mind at all. I am a spoiler person anyway. I am always trying to see what's going to happen ahead of time.

Mak, I was thinking the same thing about Sharon. She's got that puffy face thing going and she's got an awful spray tan.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah her forehead looks downright weird! She is starting to cross the line into "Plastic face"

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
It's really too bad. She is a very attractive woman in her natural state.

Do we think Hilary is going to be dead or return in the future?