TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: Archive through May 06, 2015 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I would follow Gary Sinise anywhere!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a great premiere. Gary Sinise had me at hello, and I like the new eye candy in Simmons. Maybe Anna Gunn was a bit serious, but I'm sure she will adapt. Will definitely tune into the new series when (if) it starts.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Noah's alive! It's good seeing Tyler James Williams back on the air after his horrible, grueling death on WD.

Really creepy episode...and it was surprising seeing Dexter's serial killer brother (Darri Ingolfsson) back on TV playing another psychotic serial killer.

I have one big criticism of this episode - Jennifer Love Hewitt's lips! WHY did she do that? Her mouth has lost all expression. I just hope it was collagen which will eventually be absorbed after a few months and not a surgical procedure that's permanent.....and that she doesn't keep doing it. I could't even pay attention to her dialogue because I was so distracted by her giant non-moving lips that made her look like a ventriloquist every time she said anything.

Sorry, JLH...but you were already beautiful when you had normal lips. :-(

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I recognised the killer as someone but couldn't think who. Is he typecast as a killer now!

Yes, good to see Noah, and also see that he's a great actor, because apart from the looks he didn't seem anything like Noah at all, from voice to posture.

I didn't notice JLH's lips!! Whenever I see her I wonder if she is pregnant, as they always put her in baggy clothes on the top half, when mostly women on tv dress in tight tops. I know she is renowned for her ample cleavage, so perhaps they are just trying to de-emphasise that, but that's always where I'm looking!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JLH is very pregnant, which is why it is being written into the story line. (I also didn't notice anything wrong with her lips. Would she have collagen injections if she was pregnant? I wouldn't think so.)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Some women do get a puffy face when they are pregnant.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah thanks Lexie!! At the same time as thinking she was I thought she couldn't be, because she only started on the show this year, so hadn't bothered to look it up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I looked at the lips this week! They do look big but I don't think it's surgery, I think it's just lipliner outside the lipline and really shiny lip gloss. Maybe they are trying to attract the eye from the baby bump! (Also noticed she was sitting almost entirely this episode, she's barely going to make it to the finale!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Her whole makeup looked odd, her cheeks looked weird as well. And they sure aren't trying to hide her pregnancy, LOL, she could barely get up to the table.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight was such a good episode!

I yelled "Nooooooo!" when the top of xxxxxx's head got blown off. It really freaked me out.

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
I started watching it but had to switch channels. I know I missed a great episode. I will watch this when it is light outside. Some shows are like that for me.I sure do not want the bad dreams

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Donsgirl, I have to watch this show during the daytime as well.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, this was a really scary episode!! Had to watch in daytime

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
We did watch it around 4pm and I am SO glad we waited. I sure would have had nightmares.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I read this thread first so I saved my recording and just finished watching it - while it was still daylight outside. I'm super-wimpy and scared of shadowy monsters with talons.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks for the warning, that was certainly creepy. I do make it a practice to only watch this show during daytime, otherwise I am up all night.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm confused! Last weeks creepy episode said "to be continued" but this weeks episode didn't match up to that? What was continued....know they say this episode is to be continued....... Previews show why it was continued.

Does anyone know why last weeks episode was to be continued? Did I miss something on wed boring episode?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was this week's episode that said to be continued. It ended with agent Callahan's daughter being kidnapped, and next week's show will continue with the kidnapping for the season finale. It better not be a summer long cliffhanger!

And it was exciting! I am surprised you thought the ep was boring.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I double checked. The ep with creature did not say "to be continued". It was only this most recent one, like I said. The one that ended with the kidnapping.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I could have sworn at the very end when the creepy guy said something to the effect that it wasn't over or whatever brain washing he did with the agent as it showed Agents face with "to be continued"

Was I imagining that? Wow, could have sworn it said that.... Because there would be a continued story from,the way it ended. 🙉🙀

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I recall the creepy guy saying that also. But it wasn't a "to be continued."

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think the creepy guy thing is a set up for something that could happen in seasons to come. They've done that before. Sometimes the set-ups turn into something, sometimes they don't.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Right, I think he meant that he had gotten into Hotchner's head and it would cause him some problems later.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
My take also, Dipo and Naja. Like a hypnotic thing that'll be triggered.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Great show tonight!