TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 28, 2015 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think whoever was flashing is dead and gone now! We can thank mr leading man for this.... Hmmmm

Here is funny or dies 8 most ridiculous things from last nights episode list again.... Lol, I agree with # 5 and 6, I was also wonder why the dense mom didn't bother to pick up the gun..... Smh LOL

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/204aca6925/the-8-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-fear-the-walking-dead?_cc=S2t___&_ccid=7dztqy.nv22m4

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Lol, Lost fan, I take it you are not feeling the love for this show.
I personally am liking it quite a bit. The whole idea of how people would respond in such a disaster, and how we depend on the government (or military ) is scarier than a room full of walkers. It is confirming what we have learned in Walking Dead, that people are definitely more dangerous than monsters.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I just keep wondering why they would lose electricity and cell phone service, etc., so quickly. It's not like the zombies are taking down towers. Has anyone ever explained that?

Thank you, Lost, for that link. I'm enjoying it from that perspective. I'm sticking with it but others in my household have had enough, LOL!

As for the ex-wife, didn't she at one time talk about going back to medical school? I'm assuming she has some knowledge but never earned a degree which is why the doctor had her checked out but also realizes she does know what she is doing to some extent. I'm assuming the doctor is grateful for any help at all.

Yes - I'm really reaching here.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Let's see - there will be people not getting to work in the power plant causing power outages
there will be people crashing cars avoiding the walking and that can take down power lines - often happens just outside me door, and we don't even have walking dead. cars and power line pilings are always attracted to each other, heck I even hit one once.
Fires burning transmission points
planes crashing into lines.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
I have a question about the time lines of both shows. When Rick woke up how much time passed from the first eppy of the fear of the wd.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt keeps timelines for us, she would know :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We don't know how much time for sure, but the creators said that Rick was in a coma for four to five weeks, and FearTWD happens in that period.

TWD spoilers (mild) ahead: We know, when describing what happened to Rick, Shane said that there were crazy stories on the news and then two weeks later he went to check on Rick and some sort of authority people (army, National Guard?) were shooting people in the corridors - I'm guessing we're looking at that period. How long that was before Rick woke up we don't know. I'd guess a week but that's a pure guess. Also to consider is that the crazy period for FearTWD was probably a little earlier than it was in whatever town in Georgia Rick was recuperating in, because it is a big city, higher population, more travellers spreading disease, etc.

So slightly educated guess: I think where we are now (after the time jump in the last episode) is two to three weeks before Rick woke up and TWD started.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
Thank you Pay and Kitt! For some reason it seems it would be longer for everything to be at such a stand still. At least it would seem to be. I am loving both shows and do hope for a crossover in another season or two, though I am not sure how it would be done given the time lines of both shows. Unless they sync them and fwd catches up storyline wise.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure how much we should talk about TWD here, as I presume some are watching this and not the other. But I have a question on Operation Cobalt which I'll spoiler box:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
At some point, I think both in season 2 and during the hospital arc in the last season, they showed a flashback to Atlanta being bombed with something (and also that it resulted in walkers being kind of melted into the ground). Was this Operation Cobalt? I think the soldier said the entire LA basin was going to be "humanely terminated."

If they're going to terminate everyone in LA, does that mean the hospital too? I have a feeling a LOT is going to happen next week!

And what was the boxcars/warehouse of walkers about at the end?!

Spoton

09-16-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Those locked doors were on the arena that the soldier told.Doug about. He said that there were 2000 people in there and they were all turning quickly, so they locked them in.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah thanks! I didn't realise the arena was so close to where they are now.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Kitt, what exactly does "humanely terminated." mean? Lol

Also what were the daughter and son doing all,dressed up and smashing up the fancy house??????

What was the purpose of that black man in a suit in the caged area up to?
With the first guy ? Was he purposely doing something to get the guy killed???

And what are is supposed plans with the druggie kid????

And,WTH did the old guy have to torture the soldier for?
He already told him and he still ????? WTH did he actually do to this soldiers arm anyway?

I need a Talking Dead show after ......

Does anyone have an answer for any of my questions? Lol

This,show confuses the cr😳p out of me

Thanks 😁😁😁

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
The old guy was skinning the soldiers arm, it seems he was a torture expert in his country. The soldier did not give the Cobalt information until the torture started. I think the kids were just blowing off steam. Just my opinion.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny or Dies - 9 most ridiculous this from last night! Lol

Okay I am in total agreement by a 1000% on #8

And same for #9! Do they think we LA people are stupid? LOL
The crazy mom had to use wire cutters to break free for the surrounding fenced in community, but this,crazy old dude, just pops up in downtown LA.... Hahaha

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/dc2b299424/the-9-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-fear-the-walking-dead?_cc=S_t___&_ccid=q0v4gt.nvenzb

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I had to look up the Salazars and they are from El Salvador. I am clueless but apparently the civil war there was in the 80s, and very bad, and I guess Daniel Salazar was an interrogator (=torturer) there too.

And what Texas said, the soldier didn't tell them about Operation Cobalt until he started being tortured.

Don't know about Smartly dressed man at the field hospital. There didn't even seem to be a reason why he'd be at the hospital, he didn't seem ill. I think he thought the first guy was ill, so just didn't want him around, whereas he realised Nick was just going cold turkey from drugs and therefore wasn't contagious. I think he just thinks that once Nick recovers he's canny enough to be a good sidekick in whatever he wants to do to get out of there. Unless he runs some kind of prison/hospital mafia type thing, and feels better off there than in the outside world.

But of course that's going to change if they're going to bomb(???) LA to "humanely" get rid of everyone.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Suit guy had something in his hand that he showed to Nick... anyone catch what that was?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, it was a key.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
ah, thank you! My tv is just too far from my bed to see those kind of details. Much appreciated!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
MY question is why didnt they let us see all those walkers turn and the kaos he described? much better than some of the boring scenes we are stuck with

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, LOL! I love that Funnyordie!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I took humanely terminate ill people to be referring to the fact that they will shoot them with the animal kill gun (dont know the official word)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I would have loved an overhead shot of the sports arena as the camera was pulling back at the end! Instead we just got a boring shot of outside the arena at ground level.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
'Old Spice dude' I think he is a slight of hand magician from Vegas. Thats how he palmed the keys

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is he the real Old Spice dude, or just looks like him?

Pamy, the tortured soldier said the army were going to evacuate and at 9am the next day they were going to humanely kill ALL the residents of LA, not just those ill in the hospital.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, it's called a stun gun or bolt gun. It shoots a bolt into the brain.

Pretty sure they wouldn't have the time to euthanize everyone that way, and especially because it means close quarters. They must have some other plan.