TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 21, 2015 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm far more invested in this show now. I just watched the 2nd and 3rd eps. Tense! But I still wont mind when any of the die.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok this is one of the most ridiculous things from last nights show.... Just how dumb are these people? Seriously! Lol

Jake watches his neighbor eat a dog then decides to walk up to him and have a face to face conversation? WTH

And Funny or Die got it right again!!!! Except for #6... Rick and crew used hammers etc to kill walkers.

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/23afe45e8c/the-6-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-fear-the-walking-dead?_cc=S0t___&_ccid=bpvavs.nufrdo

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, ty for the link LMAO at #3. I totally forgot about that backyard hahahaaa!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm assuming when you say Jake you mean TRavis, so I apologize if I'm wrong. He walks up to his dog eating neighbour (I hope to never say that again!), I think, because he hasn't digested the fact that they are dead, he thinks they're sick. I think the only ones who get it of this bunch are Nick, Maddy and Papa (who I hope sticks around). Mama is destined to die I think. That ankle is going to be her downfall.

Like everyone else I'm sitting there thinking um to do list, rob a gun shop, stock up on ammo and start shooting practise. Stock up on food and water, find a Darryl, a Carol and a Rick.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed the dog's role was so small. Heck I like shows with dogs.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Re: The backyard.
My old backyard looked something like that. It is called "square foot gardening". All of the mesh ropey walls are supports for plants to grow up on.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh Teroly, ty for explaining!

I was thinking how did Susan turn? She was alone next door. Do we think its relevant that her husband appeared to be a pilot?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wondered what that was. Great for trailing up squash, not so good for escaping from walkers!

I assume Susan died of the "flu" thing that's going round and then turned.

Melfie1222

07-29-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Melfie1222 a private message Print Post    
I was wondering about that backyard too.

Re: how Susan died, didn't Maddie or Nick see some pills in her house? Maybe Susan just happened to die of a random accidental OD or some other condition related to the pills, and having already been infected (as everyone presumably is) however the virus spreads, turns into a walker after she dies. At this point things are still somewhat close to life as we know it - people die of everyday things every second, and some of them are our next door neighbors. It's just in normal L.A. world if that happened, Susan might have been discovered cold on her floor when her husband returned home later the next day, he would have called the ambulance and they would have come to take her body away, and neighbors would have been appropriately sad, but moved on. I don't know how many people die in the L.A. area in one day, but it's got to be a lot. So they wouldn't have had to be bitten or scratched to become a walker, they just freaking died as people do, and they are among a huge population of living people. They aren't laying cold on floors or sidewalks to be taken away. The system that was built to move the dead away from everyone else, and protect the injured, is breaking down. We still haven't learned how the virus infected everyone.

I don't have a theory on how Artie died :-)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Melfie there were pills on the table and the daughter when she went back to get the shells for the gun saw them. You are right people don't realize yet that everyone is infected so if you die you are a zombie.

I am warming up to the cast. I just want to smack the husband and tell him to get a clue. I also want them to stop shinning the flashlights all over the windows and out the windows.

Now we get to deal with the army and see what they have planned. Seemed to me they would of started with the hospitals since the police were having a hard time of it there.

I like knowing what I know for this show & it is nice seeing what we didn't see with the walking dead. I still find myself yelling at them. Sad it is already half way through. With the way they are doing this series we will be fully aware of who is who when they come back next season. I hope with more episodes than 6.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Next season has 15 episodes, so should be a lot better. I hope people continue to watch, as this season has seemed slow paced to many (my hubby even asked if we were still watching, I told him YES in no uncertain terms!) but with the short season and then wait until next summer (I presume) it could suffer.

Susan and the pills... the shot of the pill container led Alicia to look for her, but I don't know if that necessarily means she overdosed, on purpose out of fear or randomly. I still think the "flu" thing is real, and that's what's killing people and making so many people turn. Otherwise that neighbour who was packing his car then turned and killed the bouncy castle family AND Susan both randomly died within the space of two days, and that doesn't seem likely without a disease.

Plus I noticed on a rerun of The Walking Dead that ... not sure how to treat this as it's kind of cross show spoilering so I'll put it in a spoiler box even though it's about Season 2 in TWD so most of you will have seen it:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Hershel tells the group that he lost his wife and stepson "in the epidemic." Later they are in the barn. I can't imagine there was another major epidemic as well as the FearTWD one in the few weeks between the two time periods.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think the shot of the pills was to show us that Susan takes pills, setting it up that would be why the son knew exactly where the gun was. He has broken into her home to steal her pills in the past. I dont think he broke in to steal things to sell because a gun would have brought good money on the black market and he didnt steal that.

Something my friend noticed: The plane that was flying looked like it was rocking back and forth, could it be the plane has people turning into walkers? He also caught that Susan's hubby said he had to drive home because airports were closed. I missed that. So that explains them showing us he was a pilot, just so they could tell us airports are already closed

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, the info in your spoiler box makes sense and I think its one in the same

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it must be that.

There will apparently be a webisode kind of thing from this period. They're going to publish it online at the end of this season, then show it in pieces in the commercial breaks of the main The Walking Dead. It's about people on a plane, so I thought the plane we saw in the last episode was probably that plane.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/28/walking-dead-airline

What if an episode of The Walking Dead was set on a passenger airliner before civilization had fallen?

That’s basically what AMC is planning in a highly unusual — if not totally unprecedented — new special that’s set during the time period of the hit drama’s companion series, Fear the Walking Dead.

Here’s the plan: EW has exclusively learned AMC is producing a half-hour special that will tell a stand-alone story following a group of passengers facing a walker attack on an airline while in flight. One character who survives that encounter will then join the cast of Fear the Walking Dead in season 2. So, yes: Zombies on a Plane.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
how cool!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I have a few questions,from last nights show - can someone please explain if you know the answer.... Lol

What was the druggie doing under the bed of the sick man?
Who was the sick man?

Wth was,the daughter doing? Cutting herself ?

And anyone know why the druggie kid was taken away?

I think the woman with the bad foot is never coming back, I'm pretty sure she will be shot.

Was the women who went to help with medical aid, the other kids mom?

Thanks in advance. This is why I want a talking,dead after wards. 😝

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
a, the druggie son was stealing the old man's morphine drip.

The druggie kid was taken away because people who are sick and can die are being removed from the community - they say they are taking them for treatment, but I think they are going to have them die in controlled environment.

Yes the fake nurse was the other boy's mother ex-wife of the male lead.

don't know about the daughter.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I believe the daughter was trying to somehow make the drawing her boyfriend (Matt) made on her arm permanent. By scarring perhaps?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe even a tattoo, it looked like she might have put ink in it.

I thought in previous episodes they said Liza (Travis' ex) was indeed some kind of nurse, so I was surprised when the Doc said she was a fake.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I would be okay to see,the,druggie Kidd die,,bit looks like in the preview the mom and boyfriend go looking for him.

Somebody will need to die in,the last episode to keep people wanting to wait for another season. I wonder if the daughter might be stupid enough to get herself into trouble or get herself infected by her puncturing herself with a dirty tool.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"or get herself infected by her puncturing herself with a dirty tool."

Lakecat, they're ALL already infected...they just don't know it yet.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
When Nick's mother sneaked off to the destroyed part of the neighbourhood, and saw people dead from being shot, is she thinking the army did it?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know whatever happened to Tobias? I was thinking maybe he was the one who could have been flashing for help, until the boyfriend (still,can't remember the names) told the. The military about it..... Of corse he and everyone else taken to that "hospital" were all killed....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree with Sadiesmom, they are not taking people to a hospital but a quaarenteen place where they can study them or do tests on them. I think the flashing light is coming from the bldg they are taking people to. They have no intention of ever bringing them back.

The mom saw ppl that were shot and killed that didnt look sick...whats up with that?

How stupid is the mom?? they have no clue how ppl are getting infected, it could be airborn and she goes out amongst them.

Who has bolt cutters at their disposal? and thanks to her there is now a breech in the fence...which brings up my next UGH! moment.....how they hell did they build that awesome prison type fence around a WHOLE neighborhood in about a week?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am also confused about Liza. And how did the Doctor know she was fake?

Sanfran, I think Lostfan was talking about a bacterial infection. :-)

Cable, yes, she thinks the army is killing people, tho not clear why they are.

Lostfan, I think Tobias will reemerge. My fantasy is that he ends up back at the school, and like the prison, the school becomes their "place."

Pamy, did you hear the gunshots about Travis saw the flashing lights? I'm thinking whoever was flashing will flash no more....