TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through September 17, 2015 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
noooooooooooooo....it's probably Abby since all the women in his life get killed off. boo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nope, not Abby, I am pretty sure I saw that she had signed a contract for a while and she just figured out how to die her hair black without having an allergic reaction.

At least that is my logic!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. is it for sure someone dies?
Were they maybe talking about Ned dying last week??
It can't be him!!!!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Noooooooooooooooooooooo is right.

It is 'to be continued'so there is still hope

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
continued next year?????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well who was it???? I must know now!!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Gibbs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, is he dead, dead or is it a cliff-hanger, like is it he was blown up and they didn't show a body or was he shot and supposedly died in the operating room? I will only believe it, once I see it, when Ducky has him on the table.

I was really afraid they were going to kill Ducky.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Got to be a cliffhanger , he's shot, by the kid, lying in the dust in Iraq.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i am hoping only cliff hanger dead, but he was shot twice in the middle of the street in Iraq.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sean Harland Murray ‏@SeanHMurray · 3m3 minutes ago
watching the #NCIS FINALE on the WEST COAST!! five minutes in -
tonight is the first chance we (the cast) have gotten to see it, too! ok shh

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't believe for a minute that Gibbs will die... however where he was shot in the chest doesn't look good. Still think he'll pull through though.

I was actually worried that it was going to be Palmer that died... so I was glad to see he wasn't featured too much in the episode. I also worry about Ducky...

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I have really lost interest in NCIS this year, not to sure why. The stories are just not as interesting as they were years ago. Didn't even know someone might get killed off.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
I still love the writing on this show, although I could do without Bishop.

Mark Harmon told the audience that "it's not my decision" when explaining that a beloved character would die. It was from the Late Late Show. Not sure I can find it to post the link....

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
OK, OK, OK!!!! I just watched the interview again. He said "it's not my choice" when asked if the Gibbs character was going to be killed.

MY TWO CENTS? Since there was lots of scenes with the Mike Franks spirit, and Gibbs kept asking "why are you here", I think it's because Gibbs will become the next "spirit" to lead the team.

Am I delusional here? I just don't want to let go of the character. What will happen to all those head-slaps? lol

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
C'mon guys! There's no way they're going to kill Leroy Jethro Gibbs off! There would be NO show!

The "deadly bombing overseas that results in an emotional and surprising loss for the team" was when Ned was killed. I think of last weeks show as part 1 of the season finale. We'll just have to wait........what?...4 months to find out.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Gibbs plus body armor = alive?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was hoping Gibbs wore something Kitkat, but they showed a spot of blood on his chest immediately after the shooting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"If Steve Jobs were still alive we'd have x-ray vision now wouldn't we? I miss Steve Jobs." LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Safari Sandy!! I wondered why she had a giraffe in some of the prints from the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, Gibbs was shot in the left knee and the left side, not straight into the chest, they didn't look like fatal injuries to me. However, I am not sure how close they are to a good medical facility, could require some bit time PT for that knee.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I agree, Gibbs isn't shot. However, it has been announced that Franks will be carrying over into the new season. So ... that's interesting.

Mickiej51

05-08-2013

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej51 a private message Print Post    
So if Franks is being carried over into new season, then Gibbs will lay severely wounded, while Franks talks to him about his life....and HOPEFULLY he comes out of coma. But he has to come back. NCIS just won't survive without Gibbs. I still miss Ziva, but am trying to handle Bishop.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Starts again on Tuesday!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
OMG, I can't wait. It's been too long.