TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Minority Report

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Minority Report users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch this mess? I like the cast, but the story is just too convoluted. Done after one episode. Ugh.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I liked it...it didn't seem complicated at all to me....but then, it's basically a sequel to the Tom Cruise movie which I have seen.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't see the Tom Cruise movie, so it made no sense to us.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Ten minutes in I told hubby I appreciate the way they explained it so clearly that it wouldn't be confusing to anyone who hadn't seen the movie. Didn't love it but was better than I was expecting. They almost lost me when the detective did that weird reenactment of the crime scene. DD hasn't see movie either, she said she didn't mind it but wasn't her style (she was humouring us with her company until she could get the tv to watch Scream Queens lol)

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I watched it. I thought it was OK. I've never read the book and I haven't seen the movie. I'll give it another chance.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I loved the future technology I saw in Tom Cruise movie Minority Report but on this show I felt it was excessive, we really aren't going to use every glass surface to throw in our portable drive and voila', we have the world in front of us. Just can't see it. But then who knows, did I really think I was going to do Skype talk 30 years ago? As for the murder predictions I need to see more in the next episodes to see if they're just as good as in the movie. The Cruise character got framed in that movie and that's when the plot became interesting for me.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The second ep wasn't as good as the first. The pattern seems too repetitive and we know what happens next, another life saved just on time. Blah.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: