TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 02, 2015 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm sad. :-(

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sad to see ME leave....guess he was let go. I liked him. 😞

I think Ava did it.... Nina is being set up for this one

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I definitely don't think it was Nina.
Ava was very shook up when she got home, and she has murdered before...
Personally, I hope that it was Morgan, though. I used to like him, but I don't anymore, so I wouldn't mind seeing him rot in prison forever.
:-)

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Very sad to see Michael Easton go. And of course, Anthony Geary. It sounds like there was no love lost between Genie Francis and Anthony Geary behind the scenes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Definitely wasn't Nina, I wonder if Rick could have somehow gotten mixed up in it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was also thinking maybe it could be Morgan

Rick, Morgan and Ava all 3 have motive.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Probably someone like Nina's mom, who is expendable and didn't want Silas to let on that Nina isn't crazy.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Forgive me for being a little off-topic here...

I was looking up what Nina's mother's name is (because I couldn't remember)... and oh my goodness! Is Donna Mills really in her 70's?!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, this actress who plays Kiki, is horrible! All that crying today and not one tear 😥 LOL

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I'm don't like nuKiki either! She can't act and she just seems so much more immature than how the character started out. Of course it's just my opinion. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, August 07, 2015 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think maybe Rick might have killed Silas..... The "who done it" list is growing for me

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cracked up at how Maxie changed the words to the serenity prayer. So when is the cousin (can't think of her name) going to realize she is pregnant?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well, how I see it..... Now that lulu is working closely with Dillon, who's still in love with her) lulu may end up hitting the sheets with Dillon! Lol

So Valerie will be pregnant with Dante's baby, and lulu will be pregnant and not know if it's Dillon or Dante's ...... My predictions to this train wreck show!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
That was the big secret Nina was holding over her "nurse"...she's married to Brad the cad Cooper? pfft

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Misspoufy, I didn't even realize that was supposed to be a big reveal, I thought it was nothing.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I didn't either. Brad was making Lucas listen and in walks Rosalie who he introduces as his wife. What a letdown!

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 1:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
If I remember right it came out when Lucas and Brad first started seeing each other that Brads family was in the Chinese mob so maybe Rosa lee is in another mob family and their marriage was a arranged marriage between two families. Just a guess. LOL

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness, Rosalie's big secret isn't that she's married to Brad, it's why they're married! Hopefully we'll find out today.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
He said they have to stay married so as to avoid testifying against each other.

Why the heck did he even propose to Lukas if he knew he could NEVER marry him???? I think GH was just making stuff up as they went along...... Makes no sense

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I missed about 10 minutes today. Did Brad tell Lucas (& us) the details of the story, yet?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh for sure Valerie (is that her name - the cousin) is pregnant. Dillon just said he doesn't want kids, and is dating her so she is definitely going to turn up preggers.

Whrlwnd, he said he couldn't tell him because it would put him in danger.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Dipo. I was afraid I had missed it. :-) On the other hand, grrr!
I appreciated Lucas's frustration because that's exactly how I feel too... I wish they'd stop dragging it out, and just tell us the whole story already!! LoL

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Isn't this Wu family the same family that was involved in the Asian Quarter/black pearl storyline with Robin and "Love" (Anna) back 20 plus years ago?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't know if it's the new writers yet or not, but finally we are starting get somewhere. Ava is out so we can start working on her. And the bipolar thought for Morgan at least would explain his crazy behavior.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Morgan, or I should say the actor who plays him, is doing a really excellent job with this bi-polar storyline. It really would explain his odd behavior over time, at least the last two years.

I am enjoying the show so much more now.