TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: Archive through August 04, 2015 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think her trifle didn't set!

I was watching Castle, the episode with the astronaut on Mars and the one astronaut Clint was played by the lovely Matthew Marsden who was Chris the mechanic who Sally had a fling with while he worked for Kevin.

And speaking of Bev, I saw her in an ep of New Tricks.

I wonder if Katy wants to leave the show. And really she was going to stick around because she thought her week old relationship with the drug dealer was holding her there? Not the more important one for Joseph and Ches, it seemed to be secondary.

Mimi

04-30-2009

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
Hahaha Jasper! That's exactly what Katie is doing.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
omg Faye is having a baby?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know, and she just had her 13th bday.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Faye having a baby is so out there! And its been done before with Gail's daughter--who is supposed to be coming back with now teenaged baby she had at 13!
Katie waltzing off to Portugal with her and Chesney's son, is so selfish! The only reason she is even considering it is because Callum dumped her.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Sarah was 14, small thing yes, but I was trying to figure out how old Sarah is as Bethany is 14. I'm really not of a fan of this actress, Bethany seems way to jaded for a 14 yr old. And wow, David really doesn't need enemies with a sister like Sarah. I wonder how Jason feels about her return, as an ex husband both on screen and off.

While yes Faye having a baby at 13 is kind of the same story as Sarah, I think there are different underlying things with being adopted, the help of Craig etc. I do think the young actress is doing a great job in the last couple of episodes. I think the outcome will be Anna becoming mom to the baby and Faye her sister. Faye is a very young in every way girl. And her and Owen splitting up.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just read that the actress is only 14 herself and she is actually Brooke Vincent's (Sophie) cousin.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ha I'm just watching an old ep of Dalziel and Pascoe. It has Charles Lawson (Jim) as Charlie Stubbs lol, Katy Cavanagh (Julie) as Spike and Phyllis Logan (Mrs Hughes Downton Abbey)

Mimi

04-30-2009

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
Four characters are leaving including the one that just left.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know who three of them are, but not four. Lol I'm not that bothered about any of them going.

I'm thrilled to see that Melanie Hill is joining the show. I always like her, but on the other hand I was a fan of Sue Johnson and hated her on Corrie. please Melanie dont disappoint!

The best storyline at present is Tracey starting her sneaky ways with the pub. But I think Tony may just have a conscience under all that.

I think Anna is being ridiculous expecting Faye to walk in to motherhood.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Good grief, when is Fiz coming back?
Has she decided she doesn't want Corrie anymore?
I see that Kyle will return next week and Fiz has been gone longer on maternity leave.
We have yet another tragedy in store on the street.
Has Peter been written out forever or will he come back at some time?
Tracey will always cause trouble for everyone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Fiz is back until September, she took a whole year off.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Thanks
Poor Ty.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Liz Steve and Michelle were saved from losing the Rovers by Carla. But I hate how so many on the street blame and hate Carla for the fire and subsequent deaths of Maddie and Kal! And she just takes it!
Good to see Kylie back, and amazed at easily Jenny got away with her creepy plan to abduct Jack!

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that Carla wanted some time off so maybe she will go on vacation or even jail. Someone comes in to run her business.
Also Fiz is back!
Some storylines go on forever and others are wrapped up in a week.
Perhaps new writers are added?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I can not believe the Jenny story and some of the dialogue. Geezus H! Kevin lost a son! But it was not mentioned at all, he even said it must be tough to lose a child! Even Rita didn't allude to it nor did he use this when talking to Jenny to commiserate. And didn't we have this scenario with was it Claire on the balcony going thru Post Partum threatening to kill Freddie? The whole thing seemed like deja vu. Just really not handled well imo.

I so want Tracy to be found out about the Carla thing. Poor Carla isn't fighting back cause she thinks she really did it.

What is up with the allotment lady? when she came in to the café a bit ago and was talking to Sharif and Roy I felt like I had missed something. I love the actress who plays her so I hope they utilize her well. Unlike the disaster that was Sue Johnson.

And finally last week they mentioned Dierdre.

I believe both Fiz and Eva will be back

And what a shit Todd is. He is just unredeemable in my book. I mean really, doing that to your mom, despicable.

And I really don't get this Sarah and Callum, I mean hello, the guy is a drug dealer!! and her family all seem so okay with her dating him. And she has poor judgement but still I would think even she would think twice.

And lastly NOOOOO Nick! Not Erika go with Carla!

One more, please please please do not make some parent abuse story with Simon and Leanne. I just don't want them to go there.

PS that dog is actually Steve's dog

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
This Callum/Sarah/Bethany thing is really bugging the crap out of me.

Aliyah while her dad is gasping, "Gary we can't let him die!" well of course not

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I swear they have new writers as some of this stuff is just out of whack.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know what you mean. I've been thinking that aliens have taken over some of their writers. Perhaps they think that this sort of writing will draw in a younger audience. Although I'd think that younger people who watch were drawn in with the parents. To me Corrie is almost a family thing.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Ken talking about Deirdre returning tomorrow means they will announce her death.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Yep.
They did today. Get out the tissues.
Emily was difficult to watch even after all this time.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was sad and so real. You could tell that their natural grief from losing a friend and co worker, was coming to the surface. Emily, Ken, Liz and Tracy, were especially heart broken and didnt have to do much acting.
When Audrey said goodbye to Tracy, calling her 'Tracy-luv', it was so Deirdre. And seeing those glasses of hers was very sad too.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Deirdre's funeral was very heartfelt. But afterwards when Ken found Tracy with her ex and blasted her for all the things she had done to make her mother feel bad, \i was surprised at the intensity of his anger! Then Peter shows up and Ken is all happy to see him. I was glad that Tracy reminded them both of the things they had done to upset Deirdre.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
While the funeral was indeed sad, it certainly had me weepy, I had to laugh at the number of times they showed Eileen's stand in versus the real Eileen.

Ok, I am all up to date and I hate what they have done to Simon. Does every child have to be a complete mess on this show? They've turned him into a nasty little so and so.

I wonder if Sally will buy in to the garage with Kevin? Where is the garage? I wonder if this will bring in some much needed new blood.

I am shocked at the changes in Roy as well. He would never been so rude to a friend regardless of what people implied in their relationship. Fizz needs to set him straight that he is not hurting Haileys memory.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Has there ever been a teen on the Street who was normal? I hate whats happening to Simon too. His father should be there to help, not let Leanne bear the brunt of all Simon's years of anger!