TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 17, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No I don't think it was! I seem to remember him saying he tried but wasn't good enough, so they dubbed him. Not 100% sure though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok, I really felt like it had to be dubbed. It just didn't seem to match.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I finally finished QaF. I loved it! Well I loved it except the very end. And here's why.

Lindsay and Mel spent years telling Brian how much he loved Justin and that he should treat him better. Then at the end when Brian asks Justin to marry him, they all of a sudden do everything to make him change his mind and not mary him? Oh I couldn't have been more ticked. Now I understand why those polls I looked up had Mel and Lindsay pretty much as their least favorite characters. And I really liked them until the last season.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I finished and really enjoyed the trip.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm glad you loved it so much! I think Brian was just trying too hard to do it for Justin, and that's what Lindsay and Mel didn't like. They wanted them to be together but they knew Brian wasn't at the housebuilding stage yet.

I cried just about all the way through the finale and for about two days afterwards. I was so sad when you know who (is it a spoiler 10 years after the show ends?!) left. Right decision for the characters, but I wanted them to be together forever. Which they may well have been, just not then. I miss those guys! Last couple of years I've been thinking I must watch my dvds again but I always seem to be in the middle of another series.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I know why Mel and Lin did what they did, but it really made zero sense. Brian was completely miserable when Justin left him to go just live across town, let alone to New York. Brian was finally able to give a little to have what he wants, rather than just get what he wants without even trying. He finally grew up a little and discovered compromise. Then the girls come along and start spouting it's not what either of them want. Like a little compromise to be happy and to make someone else happy was a bad thing.

ok, that's my rant about a show that ended 10 years ago....LOL
I'll watch the video you posted tomorrow, Kitt. I have to catch up on BB right now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am willing to bet I'm not the only one disappointed with the "Nurse Jackie" series finale tonight.

I'll wait until tomorrow to comment further in case anybody who hasn't watched yet stumbles into this thread since not the series thread and can't be avoided.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Yeah Naja, you are not the only one.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Anyone know if they have ever set the premiere date for Fear the Walking Dead?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I found an article that says the premiere date will be announced at Comic-Con 2015.....but the stupid article didn't say when Comic-Con happens!

"Sometime in August" is all we know for now.

‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Premiere Date Announced At Comic-Con 2015? Plus, New Teaser Promo

<snip>

With the show making its first run at Comic-Con many are speculating that perhaps a more specific release date will be revealed at the event. According to Undead Walking, most of the filming for the show’s first season has already been finished, so an announcement at Comic-Con is likely.

Furthermore, Comic-Con is the perfect stage for such an announcement because of the popularity of the event, and the amount of fans that are likely to be on hand. While we wait for the news to break, fans can at least rest assured knowing that Fear the Walking Dead will premiere sometime in August.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2211431/fear-the-walking-dead-premiere-date-announced-at-comic-con-2015-plus-new-teaser-promo/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I found the date for comic-con:

COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO 2015
JULY 9–12, 2015

Preview Night: July 8
- See more at: http://www.comic-con.org/cci#sthash.B6BYix4d.dpuf

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sanfranjoshfan!

I'm so anxious for this to start!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Bbpeach, all I can take from the finale is that Jackie keeps going along being a screw-up. Because you know she didn't die ODing right in a room of doctors and nurses.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Did or is anyone watching Almost Royal on BBC Canada? The first ep I think I giggled the whole way thru.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Katie Holmes was on Live with Kelly and Michael this morning. Awkward interview! Don't bother with Katie again.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found this website that posts when the premium pay channels have their free preview days.

http://www.freepreview.tv/

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 10, 2015 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did anybody used to watch Deadwood on HBO?

I skipped it back when it was airing because it just didn't seem like something I would enjoy.

But I decided to give it a try from HBO-ondemand and am loving it! I am in season 2 right at the point where Bullock's son/nephew dies from a horse trampling.

This show is so good that I am shocked it was cancelled after just 3 seasons. Now I understand all those upset posts back then.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Didn't see it myself, Naja but a friend watched it when it was on and absolutely loved it, too.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Rupertbear2, are you the original Rupertbear who used to be here, many moons ago?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I loved Deadwood. Bought all seasons on DVD. Definitely a great watch. Rome was as well if that is on demand.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH and I finished watching Deadwood this week. While were truly enjoyed it throughout, we were sad that it ended without any real resolution. You could see it was meant to go on :-(

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
If anyone is interested there are tickets online for Neil Patrick Harris's new show on 1iota.com.It is filming in Long Island city.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I literally had withdrawals at the end of Deadwood, lol! Glad you and your husband enjoyed it, Naja. I've recommended it to so many people but most can't get past the first few episodes.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Was Wipeout on this summer? I don't recall seeing it.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Sorry Sugar...

Wipeout Cancelled By ABC – No Season 8
July 13, 2015"

http://renewcanceltv.com/wipeout-cancelled-by-abc-no-season-8/

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thank you