TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Murder in the First on TNT: Archive through August 25, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybe it will make more sense after tonight's show, LOL. I am still bumbling along trying to figure out what is going on.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Last night's episode was a little bit clearer for me. I wasn't as confused as I have been for past episodes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Am I the only person left watching this? This past week's episode has pretty much cleared up all the confusion I've had most of the season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We're still watching it, though it sometimes takes us a few days to get to it. My brother had surgery last week, and I had to drive to the VA Hospital in San Francisco two days in a row (250 miles round trip from our house), once to drop him off and once to pick him up. Now my nephew is staying with us and going back and forth to his house taking care of him. And next week we leave for vacation! It's been craziness in our house the past couple of weeks!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, Im still watching and agree this last ep was the best one since the 1st ep.

Babyjmom, hope your brother is doing better.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I hope your brother is getting well quickly.

While I am definitely "getting" what is going on, clearly the "union" story line was ripped off from the "HR" story line on Person of Interest.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, that's what I said to my hubby, too!!! Maybe it's more of a widespread phenomenon than we know.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the well-wishes for my brother! He's doing better. My nephew is going to stay and take care of the dogs, while we're gone on vacation. I'm actually happy about that, cause I know he'll take good care of them and they love him.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just watched. It was a very satisfactory episode.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good, I haven't gotten to it yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They sure do like to get Taye naked, LOL.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 07, 2015 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know and even though I enjoy watching his fine ass it irritates me on this show It just seems so gratuitous

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness for 'fast forward'. I use it for all the sex scenes. They are incredibly boring.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
It's really getting good. Only one episode left. They're running out of candidates for the head of the 'union'. What if it's this guy:

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Not ADAM from Hawaii 5-O!!!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Who else? I'm open to suggestions?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I've wondered if it goes all the way to the top...Chief Hernandez. He's the one who offered Koto a promotion early in the season but Koto declined it.

Could that promotion have been the first step in recruiting Koto into the Union? After learning about that Asian mob guy working with Sugar, I have wondered if Koto's father is somehow connected to him (the Asian mob guy) because I don't remember Koto telling his father about the promotion offer, but when Koto declined it, his father came to see him to try and talk him into taking it, IIRC.

Btw, I couldn't even remember the chief's face but looked it up on imdb.com and he's been in 5 episodes this season but it appears that he wasn't in season one. Chief Hernandez is played by Geoffrey Rivas: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0729060/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t32

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
also - Since the part of Chief Hernandez has been small and not that memorable, it makes me wonder if they are downplaying that character so they can surprise us with him being the head of the Union.

I had also thought it might be Koto, but I really like that actor so I really don't want it to be him. If it's not Koto then he could still be head of the department next season. :-)

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I have been wondering if Koto is the bad guy too. I hope not.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I don't want it to be him either but I do think there was a reason we were introduced to his father.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm going to curl up in a corner cry like a little baby if Koto is involved.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 21, 2015 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yeah I would rather see Kotos dad be involved than koto. After this ep I doubt my first guess that JimmneyCricket was the bad guy is wrong

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
The Chief invited Koto's father to be there when he offered him the promotion, so that's how the dad knows. But, I did think the dad could be trouble and wondered about the chief as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tex, my mom and I said the same thing yesterday.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Thoughts on the show?

I have to say they picked a good actor to play Dylan - a ruthless killer with a baby face that can ALMOST make you forget what he did when they read his sentence!