TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Ghost Hunting Shows: Archive through June 05, 2015 users admin

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Naja, LOL, me too! That was so strange! When they called out to him and he didn't answer that really gave me the creeps! Very weird! He certainly had a bizarre look on his face when they told him they were staying in the graveyard overnight. Reminded me of so many horror movies I've seen! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The original Ghost Hunters is back next week, Jan 22, with some new episodes.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thats good to know! Is this the TAPS guys?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep. GH and GH International are the TAPS people.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Ghost Adventures" is back this Friday (Jan 31) with new eps on Travel Channel. I think it's considered part 2 of season 8.

GA is the one with cutie pie Zak Bagans.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Ghost Adventures" (the one with Zak) is switching to Saturday night for their new eps starting this weekend.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, I have goose bumps after tonight's new ep of GA. That hasn't happened in awhile. The best part was toward the end of the show when the Kinect camera caught that "spirit" crawling on Billy. I was surprised he was able to stay calm. I would have freaked out....LOL
It was the ep titled "George Washington Ghost".

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Monday, March 03, 2014 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting it is on Saturday night. Thank goodness they rerun.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did you guys catch Zak's new special he did in France last Saturday night? If you didn't, be sure to catch the reruns. It wasn't an ep of GA, it was a special he did called "Nether World" where he explored the scary catacombs of Paris.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ghost-adventures-host-zak-bagans-netherworld-documentary-airs-saturday

Suzanne_sky

08-14-2008

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Suzanne_sky a private message Print Post    
My favorite ghost tv show is The Dead Files - mostly because of the sketch and because of the two different types of investigation they use at the same time. For a while, the sketches were pretty lame, though - instead of a recognizable facial sketch of the spirit in question, it would be a sketch of a 'situation' - like several blobs in the basement or something. Something that was totally unprovable. I am not sure I believe in any of this, but I still like watching it. Oh, and in The Dead Files, the spirits - or occassionally aliens, or demons or shadow people - are almost always violent, very nasty types.

I also like The Haunting of.... where psychic Kim Russio (?) comes and meets a celebrity to go over the place the celebrity had experiences of hauntings, and explain it. In these cases the spirit always turns out to be friendly and easily understandable and cooperative. Plus, the celebrity's deceased friends and relatives always show up to say hello. LOL!

So if any of you ever have a situation on your hands, be sure to call Kim Russio NOT Amy Allen (from The Dead Files). ;)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here I've been waiting for GH International to start because they are usually on between the GH seasons, and I've been waiting for nothing. I can't believe I didn't notice they were canceled last year :-( I hope they at least let Kris Williams come back to the regular GH.

Regular GH doesn't come back until October.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This most recent episode of Ghost Adventures on last Saturday has to be the most fun in a long time. I am still laughing at the guys falling down, screaming, getting sick, an in general acting like little girls at the frights they encountered in this ep....LOL

I am still giggling at Zak screaming and falling down from the automatic air freshener letting out a spray...LMAO!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They announced that Grant is coming back for the special "200th Episode" of Ghost Hunters in October, when the next season starts.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There's a brand new ghost hunting show starting Sept 7 on Destination America channel called
"Ghost Asylum"

They specifically do their investigations in only abandoned asylums, sanitariums and mental hospitals.

Sneak Peek
http://www.destinationamerica.com/tv-shows/ghost-asylum

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That does sound interesting!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 04, 2014 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 10 of "Ghost Adventures" starts tonight! :-)

That's the show with Zak Bagans on Travel Channel.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am catching up on the latest episode of "Ghost Adventures" and they have a new app they use where you can text message with the dead....LMAO!

The app is even available free to download so that you too can text message with the dead....LOL

It's called the "Paranormal Puck".

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is a cute article. Ghost Hunters Amy Bruni was interviewed and she gives her thoughts on the all female casting of the "Ghostbusters" movie remake.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/aaron-sagers/tv-ghost-hunter-amy-bruni_b_6564766.html

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe I didn't see this before now!

Nick Groff quit "Ghost Adventures" (the one with Zak Bagans) to do his own ghost show on Destination America channel! It's called "Ghost Stalkers". The eps aired last fall but are currently rerunning.

I can't wait to check "Ghost Stalkers" out.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nick-groff-announces-his-departure-from-ghost-adventures

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just realized the thing I will miss most about Nick on GA is how so many of the "ghosts" they came across sent EVPs that said they hated him....LOL

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I have fallen away from all these shows over the past year
! Is TAPS still going after one of the main guys left? I used to love watching the one where this guy and a woman went around looking for the ghosts of dead celebrities--it never seemed that they absolutely found one, but, I liked seeing the places the star lived in and the background stories behind their deaths. But it doesnt look as if its on anymore.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ghost Hunters is still going after Grant left. He has come back a couple times, though. Season 10 is supposed to be starting soon.

The only ones I watch anymore are Ghost adventures, Ghost Hunters, Celebrity Ghost Stories, and My Ghost Story. And all of them except Ghost Adventures make a lot fewer episodes per season than they used to.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes, a lot have disappeared. I still try to catch Celebrity Ghost stories on Friday nights, there have been some riveting stories! Ghost Hunters seems to come on late and thats why I miss it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I finally took Ghost Adventures off my series pass because every week they just keep doing those "extra pulses" shows where they just interview people from past investigations. I'll add them back when they start doing actual new shows again.

I feel like we are having a ridiculously long wait for the new season of the original "Ghost Hunters".

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
WOO HOO! I just read at the SYFY site that the original Ghost Hunters filmed 13 new episodes and they will premiere starting in August. :-)