TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 13, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Luke is right, this is pitiful. This whole storyline is pitiful.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Jennifer Smith? Talk about digging up a storyline from the depths of the deep. This one takes the cake!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Misspoufy, I don't even know who she is other than daughter of Frank Smith, LOL. I guess Luke is some kind of marvel in bed, LMAO.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Decades ago, Luke was supposed to marry Jennifer Smith, it didn't happen because Scotty found out Luke raped Laura and attacked him on Frank Smith's yacht. He fell overboard, presumed dead, but he wasn't, he swam to the dock where Laura was waiting and they went on the run. Jennifer disappeared to Europe after the whole "on the run - one armed boy - Frank Smith summer storyline." ended. She's come back a couple of times to interfere in Luke and Laura's life...guess this is just another appearance. I supposed they're giving Luke one last big storyline as his swan song.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And so far his swan song is a snooooooze Fest ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Guess he finished filming today...Entertainment Weekly โ€@EW ยท 7m7 minutes ago
Exclusive: See Anthony Geary's say goodbye to @GeneralHospital after 37 years: http://ow.ly/OI3sa

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So in the previews it looks like Luke might be waking up to being shackled to the bed from the surprised look on his face. Lol

QUESTION; Does Patrick know that Jake is Jason?

Funny thing, AG finishing shooting GH today. His eyes are probably all swollen from the emotional good byes

On the last day of filming for Jonathan Jackson "98-99" I was working for a catering delivery service that delivered food to celebrity's and I had delivered to AG on that evening. it was dark out and he came out to the gate wearing dark sunglasses, and apologized by saying it was his TV sons last day on set, and how it had been a very hard and emotional day. He had to wear because his eyes were all red and swollen.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
The only way Patrick could know is if Liz told him and I doubt that happened. I think he's starting to see a lot of similarities and mannerisms that are the same. According to all the rumors I've read Jake won't be revealed as Jason until September sometime.

Also the Luke storyline will continue for another 8 weeks (who knew they shot that far ahead!)

QUESTION: Does anybody think Jennifer really has Lucky?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
8 more weeks of Luke! Oh lord!

Wow, I didn't realize it's aways away for the Jason reveal. I guess gives them time to get Liz prego with Jasons baby ๐Ÿ˜

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I doubted that the actress playing Jennifer was of the right age. Googled it and she is 55. She looks awesome.
Please let this version of Laura Spencer continue to be a strong woman. I like this tough lady. Keep her that way. Don't let her deteriorate into a simpering fool.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The hand restraints on Luke can obviously be easily escaped, LOL.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
I saw that Bryan Craig (Morgan) and Kelly Thiebaud (ex-Britt) got engaged over the weekend.

LINK

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Frank Smith??? Really? Come on GH you couldn't do better than that?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
From soap central, AG last airdate will be July 27th

and Laura who is rumored to stick around after Luke exits.... Pretty much means, Lucky will be coming to their rescue from,being killed by frank smith!

Such a predictable story - what's the,point! Pffft

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Home wrecker Valerie! Ugh don't like character......

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I do not like Valerie, either. I think she's a terrible actress.

I feel like Dante is more the jerk for just giving up and sleeping with Valerie.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
It's not surprising, however, that Dante would fall under the spell of Valerie. Dante and Lulu have been happy to long. No soap couple lives happily ever after.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Misspoufy.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So Valerie is just a big mouth and a gossip! Pffft

And like Daunte has any right to yell at Dillen..... Can't wait till he gets caught, because now that Valery yapped all to her boss ...... And being a soap, she'll end up pregnant. Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did Dante use protection???? I don't think so, LMAO.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I bet everyone is going to boo me for saying this...

I don't want Jake (or anyone else) to find out he's Jason. I love Jake & Elizabeth together. Omg, when he told her how much he loved her today it made me cry. (I know I'm a wimp.)

It will make me so sad if they break up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I would like him to know and stay with Elizabeth. I want Sam to stay with Patrick, but probably something will happen when one of the couples decides to get married, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sam and Jake are a couple in real life.....

I want him to find out....... Bit the only person I will feel sorry for will be Patrick

I also like Nick .... So I don't want to see him get caught, but yet I don't mind Liz getting caught for lying. Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, they got me teary-eyed when Liz sees Little Jake.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't know why they did this, because we know JJ isn't coming back to GH and it still won't make sense when he leaves his kid he just got back .....

Was a good show today

I think I ether Liz or Nick is going to spill the beans on Jason.