TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through May 17, 2015 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh dear, I missed yesterday's show. They seem to spend the first half hour gossiping and going over the latest celeb news, I'm surprised there's any time for guests!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
She isn't a very meaty girl, is she.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Every day since Tori and Dean's reality show started about Dean's cheating and rehab, Sharon has been crazily throwing insults at them for doing this on a reality show. She yells for them to just go away. And I mean her comments are harsh and cutting. Have you guys been watching?

The main reason I find this ridiculous is that she has had her own reality show exposing everything, the horrible and the fun, and other deep things.

I just found it so hypocritical.

I like Tori, I dislike Dean, and I am really intrigued with their show.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I quit watching The Talk a couple months ago. I check to see who's on in a program guide, but hasn't been anyone that interests me enough. Primarily Julie that I can no longer tolerate.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Sharon is the reason I do not watch The Talk.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
When I did watch the show in recent weeks, I wondered why they kept plugging this show! CBS must have an interest in it. For a reality show, it seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel, pulling us into what should be private between a husband and wife! In the future, I pity their poor children, when they see this! Sharon is right about wishing Tori's mother would just write a cheque and her daughter wont resort to this kind of stuff(hopefully).

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Tori probably needs the publicity her show provides for her "career".

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was surprised today that Candy Spelling was able to graciously hug Sharon (and sit next to her) after all the horrible things Sharon has said about her and Tori recently.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I also noticed something else that was so funny. At the beginning of the show when they did their weekly preview and bash of the next Tori episode, Sharon sat there silent today! LMAO! I think someone told her to shut the Frick up for at least today when Mom Candy visits.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
wow, I bet this really has the people over at the View scrambling.

"'The Talk' Beats 'The View' in Both Women 25-54 and Women 18-49 for the First Time Ever"

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/07/17/the-talk-beats-the-view-in-both-women-25-54-and-women-18-49-for-the-first-time-ever/283883/

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I like the basic light-hardedness of the show. I recorded it every day and just watch the parts that interest me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sara is pregnant! Yay!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
In the Chicago market, The Talk (CBS) is up against Meredith Vieira (NBC). I quit The Talk a number of months ago.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And again....Congratulations to Sara on her pregnancy! :-)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
And Rachael Ray (ABC) is also on at the same time. Meredith and Rachael get my votes. Just two tuners on my TiVo.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Video of Sara announcing her pregnancy. It was so sweet! This week they are doing "dares" on the show, and in tears Sara declined doing her dare and went right into her announcement. Everyone went crazy.

http://www.toofab.com/2014/09/09/sara-gilbert-the-talk-video/

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The Talk is on at 1 here and Meredith and Rachel are on at 3.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I like the Talk, it makes me laugh so many times...Same for Me Mamie...no time conflicts

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Touching story today by Sheryl as it was her turn to tell a "secret". It was about why she turned down doing the Queens of Comedy. Simply put, she was in on a conference call with the rest of the cast to interview for her spot only the three other ladies had no idea she was in on the call. They discussed her appearance, her lack of ability and why anyone thought they needed her on the tour. To this day, she never told anyone she had overheard the call. Being the outstanding human that she is, she took notes, she forgave, and she resolved to use the information to make herself a better person.

Love you Sheryl Underwood! You inspire others daily and always with a smile and grace!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Wow that's harsh Kappy. Good for Sheryl. I've never watched more than bits and pieces of this show. Don't know why, bc I like all the hosts.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, September 19, 2014 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sheryl is one of the reasons I watch this show! I missed her secret reveal. I saw a couple of the others and found it all a bit contrived and trying too hard.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I feel silly for not knowing this sooner! (and I am a huge Little House fan).

I didn't know until yesterday that the actor playing Nellie Oleson's little brother Willie is the real life brother of Sara and Melissa Gilbert! I am almost embarrassed for not knowing that. It makes some of the fight scenes between Willie and Laura seem realistic....LOL

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Melissa was adopted by Sara's parents. Was "Willie" Melissa or Sara's brother?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Both Melissa and Jonathan were adopted. They're not blood sister and brother.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't have time to watch all the shows this week, so I was zipping through my recordings of the show this week and I see they gave the audience my exact phone! LOL
It really is a nice phone.