TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Season 3 chat, all episodes, includin...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orange is the New Black: Season 3 chat, all episodes, including SPOILERS! users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I loved the ending with them all in the water. When they started running I didn't realise they were just going there, not off down a road or something.

Voss, is she dead?

And is Caputo going to fix the horrible situation with Sophia?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Another great season!

I too loved the ending with them all in the water. What a great chance for them to remember what it is like to laugh and be happy before the next phase of their lives in 'corporate' prison really begins.

I feel for Caputo. I do think he's a good man who wants to do the right thing. It's also funny to watch him be in a hate-sex relationship with the last warden!

I'm okay with Alex not coming back. Who knows if she'll be killed or simply disappear? I'm just really over her and Chapman.

Definite trouble brewing for next season with the added number of inmates. More crowding = more tension = more people who don't know how to release that tension = more violence = not good!

Overall quick impressions ~ Too bad Chapman is becoming 'V'. Love that Tastee realizes she is a "mom". Love that Morello has found love with someone as crazy as her. Loved Cindy's realizations about Judaism. Loved Boo helping out Pennsatucky. Heck - there were so many great storylines this season that I could on for pages listing them all! The entire cast is phenomenal!

Save Sophia!!!

PS - We might also find out that Lolly really was there all along to keep an eye on Alex and that she faked being crazy to keep Alex from figuring it out.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Kappy I thought the same thing about Lolly!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too. It seemed a bit too simple for her to be crazy. I think the Alex storyline might have played out now Piper is kind of over her, which mean she could be dead on the floor of the greenhouse, but with the sexy Aussie woman now sent to a different prison perhaps Piper will want Alex back.

I didn't like Piper as Vee. I know we've seen extreme behaviour from her before, and I know she felt played, but she messed with the Aussie girl's life so badly. I thought the situation with Flaca was more warranted, she had to look hard or be taken advantage of, but with the Aussie it was just cruel.

Morello's crazy boyfriend was so funny! I almost felt that could happen!

The cult over Norma! Toast Norma! I wonder if that storyline is over now she led them to the lake.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I like quirky Lolly, Caputo is not as bad as I assumed his character was.

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
Finished watching the 3rd season yesterday. I really enjoy this series, but this season seemed really "dark" to me. Anyone else feel that? Looking forward to the next one.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought season 3 was boring compared to others. Season 4 is way better, imo

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: