TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Major Crimes (on TNT): Archive through January 17, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What a bummer for Rusty to have to decide.

And now a new show where Sanchez is the bad guy, I can't stand it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Jack is back!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Provenso, "there's never been a rule she doesn't follow".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, at Sanchez moving back home, hahahahahahaha.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
loved this ep!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whoa, 2 hour season finale on Monday!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh booooooo! why cant this be on every week....then we have to wait until? ...May? or when?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Dang - That was the shortest season ever!

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
What a season finale! Can't wait until summer to see where this goes! Was great seeing Tuc Watkins from OLTL back on my tv too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am anxiously working my way through my tape to the shows, can't wait to watch and comment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, already I want someone to just shoot this guy!! and I am only a little way in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This better end well because it is really pissing me off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I love when Provinsa shares his wisdom, LOL.

The astrologer is here, oh I love this actress why can't I think of her name.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whoa, "by any chance is there someone in prison who the killer thinks of as an ally who is actually working with the police to betray him?"

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Annie Potts looked great!

they better put this Stroh storyline to bed this summer!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I knew him dropping that pen was going to be a problem. I kept wondering why don't you just give him another one instead of picking up the pen. That would solve that problem pretty quickly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wonder how Uber feels about this publicity.

Wow, I am really annoyed that he got away and that we have to wait until this summer to get this guy. I just wish someone would have shot him!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and too bad, I am pretty sure that Uber driver is dead.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, thank you Pamy, I couldn't think of her name.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
When one of Rusty's security guys asked it if was okay if Rusty took a shower on a lower floor, I kept thinking the security guy was going to end up working for Stroh.

And I'm with Dipo on the pen thing. For crying out loud ~ The man is a killer and you're going to put yourself that close to him once, twice, three times?!

Then the fact that they didn't have a security person in the room with the judge. What?! And then they wait 40 minutes to realize something must be wrong?? What?!

I swear I was screaming loud enough at the tv to wake a few people in my house, lol.

Way too short of a season for this show!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I can understand why the judge was so lax in his interactions with Stroh....during one scene he said something about "when we were in law school together" (or words to that effect). The judge wasn't afraid of Stroh because of their past friendship.

However, what bugged me was why Stroh was able to get a judge that he had a previous personal history/friendship with to be the "Special Master"?

Oh yeah....that canned air sitting on the desk seemed to be yelling "I would make a GREAT WEAPON!" from the moment the naive judge handed it to the evil serial killer and then left it on the desk within Stroh's reach. I had expected Stroh to spray the judge in the eyes to facilitate a getaway, but I didn't consider how a can of cold compressed air sprayed into the lungs could kill him. Bummer. I like Tuc Watkins and was hoping he'd have a recurring role on Major Crimes!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
sorry but I thought that whole Serial Killer hanging with the Judge of his choice was really really far fetched....as where all of his demands, disappointing ending.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think that since he actually got away, it wasn't an ending as much as the kickoff for the beginning of a long story arc that I'm betting will play a huge part in next season's story line.

This never would have happened if Revolution hadn't been canceled.

It seems like every detective show these days feels compelled to add a subplot with some super-killer that has a personal vendetta against a major character so they can spend several episodes (or several years) to resolve it.

Has Stroh become the "Red John" of Major Crimes?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I was actually quite disappointed that Stroh got away. The police side of the equation seemed to stand and wring their hands in uselessness with a "but what can we do" attitude. I'd have had armed guards outside that judge's door so he couldn't simply walk out, at a minimum.

I have always loved Major Crimes, but this is their 4th season, and the Stroh storyline came from The Closer. It has been the major subplot through all 4 seasons. Convict the guy already. Enough is enough. It's enough to make me re-think watching the show (although I do adore Provenza!)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was too and wondered if Stroh will be a plot point in the S O B spinoff show