TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Murder in the First on TNT: Archive through June 05, 2015 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Still a lot of ground to cover in 1 episode. Plus I think the new case will be continued next season... Wonder how long we will have to wait?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe (hopefully) Stephen Weber (the pilot) will kill Blunt....he was looking pretty over-the-top angry about Bunt "ruining his marriage" (for sending his wife the video of him and the flight attendant having sex) in the trailer for next week!

Blunt getting whacked is the only way I see them wrapping this all up in one episode because they can't possibly have another whole trial in 44 minutes!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
This is what I hopefully envision:

Blunt will be found guilty of his father's murder. He gets to say one last thing to the detectives…'I am innocent'. And they say, 'Yes we know'. How sweet would that be?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope next season is a new case and new people. Keeping the detectives

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Ophillsgrandma, I love that scenario.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Pamy, a successful show sure depends on the right casting for the parts…and they got this show spot on with the actors playing the parts. One of my favorites was the man who confessed and untimely freed from prison. He fit that part perfectly.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I did like his character, he could be an informanant for a future case :-)

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think the caste will stay the same but the new case will be the one they went to in the last episode. I also want to see more background stories for the other detective team. I like that the lawyer from the Blunt case has popped up in the new one...

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That is 'Farmer Hogget' from the movie 'Babe'. I am always pleased to see him in a production.

Here he is with the last few word in Babe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Great Ending!!! Blunt... what a horrible person through and through!!!

Great Show!!!! I just noticed this week that Steven Bochco is involved... I've always liked his shows. Although with all the naked butts in the show I should have assumed he was involved... remember NYPD Blue... Jimmy Smits naked bottom was one thing... but Dennis Franz's was another!!

Great cast!!! Introduced to a new character... the hand writing analyst. Can't wait for Season 2!! Is this show going to turn into a "will they or won't they?"

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Good way to wrap it all up. I'm looking forward to season 2

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Outstanding ending!!! It is all wrapped up and we're ready for season two - which I'm assuming is going to be that case from last week with the dead wife in the bathtub.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I finally figured out who played the part of Eric Blunt and why I did't like him: he was Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies! Duh!!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you! I thought he looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't place him at all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Babyjaxmom, thank you!!! I couldn't figure out where I had seen him and now it totally fits. He is a good bad guy.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Great season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that was the best ending ever!! I love when the bad guys lose and I get a happy ending.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just did some research and the show has been signed for a 2nd season to be shown this summer. Loved the first season!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That is awesome OG!!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I keep a list of these fast in and out shows so I can keep track of any future seasons. I don't have enough room on my DVR to keep everything primed and ready to go just in case.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw something on this show, was thinking it was new, so it must be the second season, and I had forgotten about it, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I remember this now, just saw a commercial that season one is streaming on HULA and they showed the characters and it all came back to me. I loved this show!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bumping... new season starts on Monday, June 8.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yah!!!! Boy my Monday's are getting pretty crammed... Thank God for my DirecTV Genie!!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I wonder if I can binge watch the first season anywhere