TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 04, 2015 users admin

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
How convenient.....and now Shawn is getting blamed for shooting Hayden and Nicholas hired a hit man??? You're going to need a scorecard to keep up with the hits and hit men on this show!

BEST part of the live shows??? The credit segment today with the little prince, Nicholas and Jake/Jason, also he part with the balls and director...hilarious!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhhhh and just exactly WHAT has Ric got up his sleeve? And why has Nina gone off the deep end? Why didn't we see any of this meeting at The Floating Rib? Talk about leaving out a hunk of storyline!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I have been wondering where Rick was, and now he pops up as Nina's fiance, LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No at all surprised about Nicholas doing the hit, I have been saying for weeks why doesn't he just send her off to live with Helena, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So who is this newAva person? Is she realAva, changed by Silas? AND by the way, where is Silas, did he leave the show when we weren't paying attention, LOL?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was wondering where Silas was too- LOL

I think Silas helped Ava change her look and also the tattoo, I'm also pretty sure he set up a fake DNA result for her,too.

When all is done. And Ava is set free, Silas will suddenly show up!

What a joke.... What's with these soaps lately.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not to mention..... Where the heck is Luke? Im pretty sure his story hasnt ended

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh no, you jinxed us, Luke will be back on asap, I was hoping for a breather from his storyline.

And I agree with you re Ava, and we will find out that she was cured from some sort of bone marrow or something from Avery.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Oh, it's Ava all right. As soon as they showed that rub-on tattoo I knew it was Ava.

Luke's storyline will come to an end when Laura returns. She'll whisk him off into the sunset and Luke and Laura will live happily ever after...at least until his next reincarnation.

Did anybody else say EWWWWW when Kiki and Morgan hit the sheets...AGAIN? I mean this is getting as bad as Brooke Forrester and Erica Kane!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AAACCCKKKK!!! Lulu mentioned Luke!! You did it Lostfan, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was on the phone with my sister so I missed some of the show, did Luke not escape, did he just appear at home?

Florin

08-27-2006

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
It appears he was released by the doctors and has community service that he has to do. He showed up at Tracy's with a tattoo like the one he said his father had.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Florin, I saw the tattoo part but didn't know how he got there.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Okay, I don't mean to be a Negative Nelly, but that seems a little silly to me. Luke's had a split personality (or whatever it is) for 50 years, and is cured & released in a couple of months!? Lol, only in the soaps!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, Whrlwnd, it is a wonderful world to live in, don't forget Ava's cancer seems to have been cured and turned her into her twin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Silas returns!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lisa LoCicero (Olivia, GH) and husband Michael Patrick Jann are parents again! LoCicero, already mom to Lukas, 13, welcomed a daughter, Verity Marion, on May 30. "Too happy to look at phone screen these days," she tweeted. "She's absolutely perfect. 5/30/15. 8lbs11.. 21".. Home yesterday Verity Marion Jann XO to all!" Congrats to the entire family!

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/ghs-lisa-locicero-welcomes-baby-girl

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, we may finally get some answers about Ava.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If ONLY a terminal cancer diognosis in the land of reality could be cured so easily just like that! Pffffft

Going from being on her death bed to up and living like nothing even happened- double pfffft

This show! Almost done with it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And...her hair didn't even thin out, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why is it that I can never remember who Dillon is and how he fits in this family?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
As suspected, Silas gave Ava a bone marrow transplant, using Avery, I am sure; and then once Avery was healed up from the procedure, she got returned.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Dillon is Tracy and Paul Hornsby's son. He left the show after the whole text message killer thing.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Also Dillon was the father of the baby that Lulu aborted.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Looks like everyone is coming back for Luke's send-off. Holly, Lucky, Ethan....wonder who else they'll dig up!