TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hannibal (NBC): Archive through May 24, 2014 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yer welcome!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Kitt, since Grimm is on the schedule on channel 706 (HD) and 6 tonight, you should set a season pass for it on that channel.

That way, your season pass should automatically record it the next time it's bumped from NBC and airs on local KICU.

The fact that Grimm never airs on KICU unless it's been bumped from NBC, means that a second season pass for Grimm on KICU should never cause a conflict on the DVR!

That was how I realized it had been bumped to KICU again....my season pass for Grimm on KICU picked it up!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Good idea! Done :-) :-)

And Hannibal has been renewed for a season 3!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Good idea! Done"

The only problem would be that you can only set a season pass for a show during the short window when the program is actually scheduled on KICU.

Tomorrow, Hannibal will no longer be listed on the schedule for KICU so you would not have been able to set a season pass on KICU... if you waited a day.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, last time you mentioned it (after I missed the show) I tried but couldn't, because it wasn't on the schedule. Got it this time though, thanks!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The man who ran his truck into the sister, who seemed to be the same man that Will rushed near the end, before he attacked the brother... who was he? Just one of the brother's guys?

Glad to see a certain someone still alive!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You mean Freddy?

Goodness, it's been 2 days since it aired, Kitt! LOL

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
It wasn't until the latest episode that I finally recognized that whackadoodle brother and it amazed me how the actor has transformed himself for this role.

That's Michael Pitt, AKA the late James Darmady on Boardwalk Empire. I've seen him in several movies (he was also in Hedwig and the Angry Inch and Funny Games) and he's always been very recognizable to me, but on Hannibal his voice and demeanor is so different I just didn't recognize him until this latest episode. His hair is different and he's got those glasses, but he seems like a completely different person.

Pitt deserves an Emmy for this.

Michael Pitt on Boardwalk Empire

Michael Pitt on Hannibal

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed right away. As a matter of a fact, recognized him first in Boardwalk from the movie he did years back with Sandra Bullock called "Murder by Numbers".

He's been around lately. Good actor.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No Naja, Freddy's the female reporter. On the way to almost throw the brother to the pigs Will rushed up behind an older man in the grounds of the brother's house. That same older man, I think, was the one who drove the truck into the sister's car when they grabbed the sister. I wanted to know if he was just one of the brother's henchman or was he more than that?

I recognised Michael Pitt as someone straight away, but only when I googled him did I realise who he was. I remember him from Hedwig because he was just so intense and has those eyes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Did you miss at the end that Freddy the female reporter is alive?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I follow your reply now. I thought you were replying to the first question in my earlier post, but instead you were commenting on me saying "certain someone" instead of "Freddy." I'd only just watched it and as it was a big reveal I didn't want to straight out say it... I forgot it was a recorded show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, I see where we got mixed up.

eta: I have to watch that part again with the car crash guy. I remember DH saying "That's the guy who...." But heck if I remember what he said.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
FYI - In the SF Bay Area, the schedule for Friday May 16 is shifted around just like before....Grimm is on KICU at 9pm instead of on NBC and Hannibal follows a LIVE baseball game which will likely run long again...

Set your devices accordingly!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Got it all set up for Grimm this time but must pad Hannibal :-)

Stoopid sports!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Stoopid sports!"

I totally agree.

They should air baseball games in 30 minute increments over a week....and then they should preempt it a couple of times to show a repeat of People's Court or some other lame show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They didn't air it at all .

It's already on hulu at http://www.hulu.com/search?q=Hannibal (it's episode 12, Tome-Wan) but not on demand yet. Very annoying!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They covered a pretty key event in Hannibal lore. It was gruesome.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Oh my! What an episode!

They did the face thing again. The split face that SFJF mentioned upthread. This time it was Hannibal and Jack!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I had been waiting week after week for that part to happen. That episode was so crazy that I can't imagine the craziness in store for us for the season finale next week.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I watched it... although at least half if it was from behind my hands. Nasty.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 23, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello 4h

HANNIBAL fans, stick around until AFTER the end credits tonight. I hear we'll get a glimpse of the first scene of Season 3.

SF Bay people.... pad again because there's another stoopid sports event tonight. They better show it because I've disconnected the old pc that plays hulu onto the tv, don't want to have to watch the finale on my laptop!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 23, 2014 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that. Kitt! I'm not in the SF Bay area, but I figured I should add a minute to the recording time to make sure I catch it without being cut off.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 23, 2014 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Well I didnt see anything except Hannibal and Scully on a plane to France! Did they really kill off 2/3 of the cast last night? Really, I can't imagine where they can go from here.