TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 17, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, how did I miss that, LOL. ANd thank goodness they ended the mess with Spinelli/Ellie/Nathan and Maxie.

Why can't they do that with Luke and Jason?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Exactly Dipo!

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am getting tired of no one telling Jake he is Jason. I want to see what happens with Sam when she finds out the truth. I am so ready for that storyline to start.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Here's what I've read in Rumorville about Jake and his memory, "Supposedly, Jake's memories return when Sam is endangered by mob action. Apparently, he makes the decision to keep the truth from Sam (and PC at large) for her own safety." They're FAIRLY accurate, although some things there have been totally wrong as well LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They sure are messing up their history, Elizabeth was always the one who couldn't handle Jason being in the Mob. I don't recall Sam having that big and issue with it.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Here's what I'd like to know:

Who had the baby while she was missing?!
Is Ava really dead?!

I hope they get back to those stories soon, because they feel incomplete to me. :-)

Eroica

07-28-2005

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
According to TV insider Anthony Geary will be leaving GH this year.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmm, I didn't mean he had to leave, just stop having a stupid storyline, what is Laura going to come and take him away forever?

Whrlwnd, those are very good questions, I hope we find out soon. Although I would think someone might notice a surgical scar on Avery from a bone marrow biopsy/surgery.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Here is his story...http://tvline.com/2015/05/08/general-hospital-anthony-geary-leaving-luke/

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Silas had the baby, the baby is who saved Ava's life. He than returned the baby to Kiki .... Which they are getting blamed for kidnapping her

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Tony Geary has left GH before, more than once. I think it's time for a break for him. Personally, I think we need a good summertime "on the run" kind of storyline (i.e. Luke & Laura), course there's not a plethora of ingénues on GH, Molly would be about the only one...and I am not enamored of her and T.J.

Laura is coming back, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't take him off to Paris.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Luke spencer /TG is leaving for good..... But we've know this for awhile now. He's ready to retire now.

Maybe this is why the crappy very long and drawn out story line, so when he leaves GH we won't miss him! Lol
http://soapcentral.com/gh/news/2015/0507-geary_retiring.php

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seriously, they are killing Duke. Why oh why not Luke!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
There dragging Luke's story as long as possible. They want to beat it to death, so we won't miss him! Lol

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
So, do you suppose Duke is REALLY dead this time? This was his 3rd time around after all. So will Duke stay dead this time or will he once again, like Barnabas Collins of old, rise from the grave?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Chances are good that we will see him again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Misspoufy, at the time I immediately started wondering if he went to the "Cassadine Hospital" to be frozen and brought back later, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Of course, it was a dream.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man a lot of kids on the show will need therapy, they think that people come back from the dead, LMAO. Wait'll they find out about Jason.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't get why it's such a big deal to go live, doesn't change the storyline, doesn't provide any extra excitement, I guess it is challenging for the actors but I don't get why it is supposed to be exciting for the viewers.

Unless some big boo-boo occurs, but by the time it gets to the West Coast it is on tape.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And who the heck was that card girl at the end!!!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I kept waiting for something extraordinary to happen, and other than Kelly Monaco flubbing once it was the same as if it were on tape. Big whoop-de-do.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think that girl with Sonny at the end was his ex wife Lilly

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I guess I was slow I didn't catch the flub from Kelly Monaco. I will have to watch closer on Monday.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Florin, it was no big whoop...she simply self-corrected herself on a word. She was with Jake in the garage when it happened.