TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 28, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through May 28, 2015 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching izombie? I have been really enjoying it other than the gross parts but the storyline and character building keeps me coming back for more. It's by the same as Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch it on the grounds of "more tv, I really shouldn't" but every time I see a clip of it I kind of wish I had...

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I watch iZombie....I find it amusing. It's got more humor and less teen angst than most of the other shows on the the CW. iZombie is one of the only two shows I can stand on the CW these days...but I do like Supernatural. I gave up on the Originals and Vampire Diaries because their stories just go in circles. Characters die. Characters resurrect. Characters fall in love. Characters break up. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
kitt.... It's about 4 episodes in now so you could still jump in. most shows I watch are now on hiatus.

Sanfran I too enjoy the humour.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Mizinvancouver, actually they've already aired 10 of their 13 episodes for season one!

And I see on IMDB.COM that they've already created a page for season 2, so I assume it has been renewed. :-)

Do you get the episodes the same time in Canada that we do in the US? If you get them a few weeks later that would explain it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3501584/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

------

Oh yeah....the guy that plays her zombie boyfriend is Bradley James, the British actor who played the young King Arthur on "Merlin". (He has dark brown hair in iZombie.)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Has it already been 10 here? No, can't be, sure doesn't feel like it but maybe it is? I record it on the CW channel so I must be as far as you. Well Kitt can jump in anyway, I mean the intro at the beginning sort of does a flashback.

I never watched Merlin but both her boyfriends were HOT! I say both because one was when she was human and then she had a Zombie boyfriend who recently bit the dust.

Do you recognize the blonde vampire who is in charge of the brain delivery company? He played 'Spike' on Buffy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Spike!? Did someone mention Spike .

I set the series to tape, in the hope that they repeat some old episodes over the summer and I can start from the beginning, or nearer the beginning. (But yes, the next one to air is episode 11.) If not maybe this season will get to Netflix before next season starts.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"He played 'Spike' on Buffy."

Oops, that was James Marsters on Buffy:
marsters
(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0551346/?ref_=tt_cl_t5)

The blond guy on iZombie is David Anders:
anders
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1044403/?ref_=tt_cl_t6

I always think of him as "Sark" the really scary bad guy that was on Alias with Jennifer Garner.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh well Sark is almost as good!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow do they ever look alike! Their personas are similar on both shows. however it has been years since I watched Buffy.

I've also been checking out the new show Messengers but none of the characters intrigue me. I will wait a few more episodes.Any of you watching it?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A pretty calendar of June and July Premiere dates (and other interesting tv events) from tvline.com at this link (goes directly to the jpg file)

https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/summercalendar2015r2.jpg

If that doesn't work they link to it from this page:

http://tvline.com/2015/05/27/summer-tv-premieres-finales-2015-schedule-air-dates/

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Woohoo bear grylis is back in July.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Bear Grylis is on new TV show The Island which started this past Monday.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Well now I definitely will watch the island. :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I liked it,but the star of the show has already dropped out.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Kitt thanks for the calendar of shows coming, very handy! I'm looking forward to so many shows returning.

Royal Pains
Orange is the new Black
*Astronaut Wives Club (*new* going to check out)
Big Brother
Suits
Graceland
Under the Dome
Extant (I may stop watching if it doesn't get any conclusions)
Last Comic Standing (Yay!!!!)

Can't wait!!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Go here for thread re The Island.