TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through February 18, 2015 users admin

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
If you want to get a look at Connie singing "live", I have been able to locate only one YouTube video,
and in that video, Charles Easten introduces her and says it's her first time singing live. It's in a smaller intimate club venue, I don't think she has ever taken on the Grand Old Opry stage live.

Here's the YouTube blurb description and the link:
A "Nashville" night for Tin Pan South..., Nashville, Tennessee April 2, 2013 with Connie Britton ( Rayna James) and Charles Esten( Deacon Claybourne) of the loved "Nashville" TV Show. With Colin Linden and Buddy Miller on guitar. Written by Sarah Siskind & Madi Diaz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmvc7TNg4g

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I finally watched the concert episode this morning and thought it was great. This is certainly a talented group of singing actors.
Speaking of the previews, looks like the next few episodes are going to intense and drama filled. Now I just wish ABC would announce that the show will be picked up for season 3!

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
I had last nights episode recorded on DVR, but husband accidently deleted it. Does anyone know if there is a place that I could watch it online for Free like the reality shows? I want to watch the Good Girls Gonna Go Bad episode!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
http://abc.go.com/shows/nashville

click on the "watch now" button

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Can I just say that the Scarlett character really really annoys me? I like when she is singing with Gunnar, but that's about it.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt!! It says I have to wait 8 days to watch it on ABC....so guess I will watch it next week, and kill the husband if he deletes next weeks episode.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The actress who plays Scarlett mumbles when she speaks, but her singing voice is awesome. At first I assumed I would not like this show, but surprising I don't like it when it is on hiatus which seems to be a lot of the time.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Looks like I'm the only one that likes the Scarlett character. Yes, she's whiny and needy, but Clare Bowen does a great job playing the role and I find myself feeling sorry for, and rooting for Scarlett.
Just watched this week's episode and can't believe how stupid, stupid, stupid Juliette was! Her relationship with Avery was my favorite storyline and they were such a great fit, but it's just in Juliette's nature to screw it up.
Wish Juliette and Scarlett could bond more because they could have a great friendship bonding over bad mommy issues.
Only 2 more episodes for this season, and still no word on whether it's renewed for season 3. Keeping my fingers crossed that it comes back.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Last night I was loving watching/listening again to the recent "On the Record" concert hour of Nashville on demand.

And yes, I love Clare Bowen and the Scarlett character. I just wish they would give her more duets with "Gunnar" and I don't understand why they don't.

PS Love her solo Black Roses. It was great when she performed with piano only (songwriter at keyboard) on the "On the Record" concert hour.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I may not like Scarlet all the time, but that's the writers fault, but i always like the how the actress portrays her.
poor Juliette, doesn't understand friendship. she has never really had it. so she doesn't get the undying love that can happen with it. she sees life as either friends or lovers.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Does Deacon realize the extent of his sister's physical abuse on Scarlett and not just her verbal abuse? I cringe when I hear him talking about how she was able to recover- I see nothing ok with her (the sister) at all so can't imagine what she was like before.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I just watched "On the Record" and was reminded once again just what makes my beautiful city a great one!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
"On the Record" is SO BEAUTIFULLY DONE! I have played it through on demand and online maybe six times now. Amazingly, you can download that "episode" FOR FREE on itunes! What a gift! The music makes me smile, it makes me cry.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Did anyone notice that Sam and Claire's real accents came through on the interviews?

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
There's a YouTube video at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q67_o3levYY
where the two discuss their respective British and Australian accents, and how they took on the Southern accent after coming to town.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interesting stuff on why Nashville hasn't yet been renewed:

‘Nashville’ Renewal Focuses On Tax Credit Issues

http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/nashville-renewal-talks-zero-in-on-order-size/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sneak peek at upcoming Nashville:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/17/nashville-juliette-patsy-cline-crazy-video/

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Nashville returns Wednesday, Sept. 24 at 10 p.m. on ABC. YAY!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch Juliette and her stylist on last night's episode ? Her voice caught my attention and then I recognized her from "Project Runway".

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I do not like the actress that plays Will's "wife". Maybe it is more the character that I don't like, but I don't think she is a good actor. Hoping he can step out of the closet and she can move on!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i noticed that marameko! Amanda lives in Nashville and actually styles several country singers.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Chip Esten should friggin' win an Emmy!!!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't think anyone else was still watching this show. I love it, though I wish Scarlet would cut that hair of hers before it consumes her whole body.
The Deacon scenes are great tonight and the scenes with Rayna and Teddy were pretty good too.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
oh good !! I love this show.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
This was the best episode of the season so far. Can hardly wait for next week.
I'm a little worried they are setting up a storyline that will impact Juliette and Avery's marriage though, and I won't be happy with that.