TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 30, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Mamie, I thought I posted that I found it on the CW, channel 12 for me. Bold and Beautiful was on as well.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I found The Talk on 12 later in the day so I realized that it must have been on there.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think this is another Victor brings in a ringer thing and that he is setting Jack up for corporate espionage and possibly having something to do with murdering Kelly (not that I think she is really dead)

I think this fake Jack is also the person who murdered Austin.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Or Austin isn't really dead.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
That is an interesting theory Mamie.
I cannot come up with a reason for Austin to work with Victor as his documentary film was all about exposing the Newman's- Abbot's. Paul would have to be part of this scheme.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We need breaking news to announce the boston guy is guilty? Well duh, how else did anyone think this would end. Get off my tv, give me Y&R.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well at least we now know that Sharon isn't the killer but is probably being set up for it. And does anyone know what the paternity thing is with Ashley? first I have heard of that one.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I remember that John told Ashley she wasn't really his daughter WAY, way back when, many, many years ago. It may have been around the time that she went into the mental hospital?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG Avery, first you kiss him then you push him over the balcony, LMAO. How tall is that hotel, I think only about 4 stories, isn't that the one that Paul's son fell out of as well. I don't think I would want to stay there since it is so easy to fall off, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I did not see that coming! LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think Sportsfan is right about the fake Jack. A little video I saw for next week, it sure looked like Jack getting off an elevator and they are saying that is who hacked the computer. Would explain the fingerprints Victor is so worried about. Dumb storyline.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
This Avery storyline is ridiculous. She loved Dylan so much that she left her husband for him in the first place, left Nick when Dylan came back and now, she's wanting Joe? It seems like they are trying to set up Dylan and Sharon. Not liking it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I had to turn to another channel today, too many unhappy storylines, not enjoying Victor and his fakeJack, Kyle/Summer constantly accusing Sharon (I really dislike the Summer character, plus I think Kyle is a bad guy, they changed his character), Avery/Joe/Dylan, and then we have Nick/Sharon and that other woman. Does seem like anything is any fun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I am watching a little today, in between other shows, and it seems they are going to put Abby with Stitch, Billy back with Victoria, Sharon with Dylan, Avery with Joe and looks like Gabe back with Chelsea. And I was wondering why Chelsea never mentioned to Billy about her son's issues, but then I didn't watch yesterday so maybe she did.

I just want to know how Gabe can keep his townhouse since he lost his fortune.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Wow, they really took Kelly off the deep end fast.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just waiting for the sledgehammer to come out....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Chelsea has a great bra! And it matches her shirt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now Chelsea is going to get pregnant and they won't know if it is Billy's or Gabe's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So these idiots are expecting the police with a search warrant and they leave the front door wide open! Writers you are making me want to change the channel, this is getting a little too out there.

And I still think Kyle is the killer, he is just too creepy in this version. And Wow, Summer you sure seem to be able to get over your husband quickly. Oh....now she thinks they went too fast, didn't they already sleep together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is Chelsea pregnant in RL? I noticed a little belly but that could just be her natural shape, however, it would fit into this storyline well.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
This is an incredibly stupid storyline. Just once, I would love to see Victor and now Victoria, get their comeuppance. I might stop watching for a while.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
How is it Abby sleeps with everyones present or one day old significant other and gets to say the line" I would never do anything to hurt you. Really ??? You keep doing exactly that.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Also, really liking this Ashley Abbot we are seeing. She is getting tough and ready to do battle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Nick goes to the coffee shop to tell his daughter that her Mommy is on trial instead of staying in his nice private home for such a private conversation.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief, they have all gone bat-shit crazy on this show. Billy is being a butt-head, Adam all of a sudden has the hots for what's her name, and Nick actually breaks up with above mentioned what's her name and seems to be maybe leaning towards liking Sharon again.

And of course fake Jack, God only knows, can't wait for him to start drinking like it shouldn't be a problem.