TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 31, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Miz, we don't know who the Wolves are, but we did find out they aren't just the people the Alexandrians exiled, because when they found Aaron's bag and photos they didn't recognise the place. But they're new to us since the first evidence they saw of them back at Noah's hometown.

Back in season two the people they met in town were meant to be a bad group, but we don't know they're the same one, and I don't think they'd named themselves. I expect not, it would be too much of a coincidence.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, I'm curious who the "Wolves" are.

Cablejockey, thank for reminding me of his name, "Glenn"!!! I thought he was dead!

I wonder if the return of Morgan will help Rick stabilize. I can't believe we have to wait another 6 or is it 7 months (??) for this to return.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It's safe to say now, they finally introduced the bad guy from the comic I'm talking about..... Now he going to be hunting down Rick and his son.

These 2 guys are "the group that call themselves the wolves. They just haven't yet told us this characters name, which is from the comics.

Although I'm glad Pete is gone, I think I would have been more satisfied to have Nick dead.... And wow for Glen.

Question, I had to go back and watch again to see how the wolf guy got those photos and they were fine, so I guess the 2 beaten up guys running through woods was Glen and Nick?

Am I right?

If you want to know who this wolves guy is,,he is talked about in,the comic thread section.

And now we wait 8 mths for the new season. I remember the finale last season when Beth died thinking dang,,8 mths is such a long time to wait.mand here we are again!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought they got the photos from Aaron's backpack, which was left when they were fleeing from the Zombie killing trap set up by the wolves?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I got that from playback Karuuna, but when Rick was giving speech at end of show, and it was showing scenes of the wolves guy looking at photo and they showed 2 beat up looking guys running through woods...... Were those 2 guys Glen and Nick? It flashes so fast I couldn't tell

At my first watch show, I thought was the 2 wolf guys that Morgan beat up (but should have killed 😁)

But after seeing them looking thru photos, it wasn't them.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was the same guys that Morgan beat and left in a car that slit red poncho guys throat and were looking at the photos. Do you mean those two guys are the whole group?

It was Glen and Nicholas hobbling thru the woods holding each other up at the end.

I do hope it is a happy reunion with Morgan and Rick.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
If the answer to my question is a spoiler just ignore me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
With Rick talking in the background (and sometimes on screen) they showed:

Carl and Judith in a bedroom with the musical box
Glenn helping Nicholas back to Alexandria
Maggie, Sasha and Gabriel praying
Tara waking up with Rosita at her bedside
The bad guys in the warehouse area picking up Aaron's bag and looking at the photos, which are the same as we saw before, but with an extra one of Rick and Carl.

Pretty sure they were different Wolves to Morgan's ones, the one who spent most time talking to Morgan was very tall and distinctive looking, I don't think either of the new ones looked like that.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, that's what I wanted to know if it was Glen and Nick running in woods.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Here is the ballad of the porch D/ck song they were talking about on TTD

http://banana1015.com/the-walking-dead-actor-curses-his-nickname-in-the-ballad-of-porchdick-video/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just played those bits through again... it could be the same Wolves, I think they probably are. The pieces at the end are so dark it's hard to see for sure, in both cases there's a long haired guy and a blonder one and that's probably not coincidence.

I wonder if that means there aren't any more? I pictured a dozen or so of them.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure it's the same 2 guys..... They could have a camp somewhere after all of there scavenging and pillaging.

Next season is going to be very scary. Sadly when I googled this guy a few mths ago, I found out some spoilers. I certainly won't be doing that again

I also stayed away from social media last night being I got spoiled with Beth's death last season from the Walking Dead FB page.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, I'm pretty sure the two guys who re-set the walker trap and killed red poncho guy were the same two that tried to kill Morgan.

The long haired guy mentioned something about different "tribes" when he was talking to Morgan....so maybe there are a lot more of them. Maybe the tribes are even at odds with one another...and anyone else who crosses their path..

I think this was the first live person (non-walker) we saw that had that "W" carved into his forehead. I get the idea he didn't get that scar willingly.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Another thing about the Wolves, they're collecting walker torsos, but I think the ones in the trucks were all whole. So that's another suggestion that there are more of them somewhere, protected by the torsos.

I don't like the ending with Deanna giving Rick the OK to kill Pete. I know the other options are difficult but there must have been a better way than right there in front of everyone, even if they did decide the best option was to kill him. I presume the children weren't there but even so, the others didn't need to see Rick do it without even seeming to care. And Deanna may regret it too, as she clearly said "do it" out of anger, rather than as a fitting punishment (even if it was).

My thought during that whole scene was that someone has to knife poor Reg in the brain or he's going to turn. We don't even know if the villagers knew that had to happen.

And of course Carol was the catalyst for a lot of it. She poked the bear and got Pete mad just before the meeting, presumably hoping he would be aggressive but not that aggressive! And what she said about Rick was spot on too, that they were only here because of him. (Abraham was a little less eloquent!)

Other stuff... it was good to see Gabriel breakdown and come to the crux of his self loathing. There might be a future for him yet.

And I was so relieved Glenn didn't kill Nicholas (and of course more relieved Nicholas didn't kill Glenn), it just wouldn't have been how Glenn is, and he'd have always regretted it. Hopefully now Nicholas will understand things a bit more.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, I am not getting the Carol love they always show on Talking Dead.

She seems whacked to me. There was no reason for her to go confront Pete, but she did. It seems like her purpose was to get him to go off the deep end.

And the way she spoke to Rick "sunshine, you don't get to have it both ways" when he said he was tired of lying.

I just don't like who she has become.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
What was going on in that truck trailer yard when the W guys made the trailers light up and music come out of them--the zombies marched right into them in an orderly manner!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're attracting to sounds and bright things, so the loud shiny disco inside the truck was more attractive to them than the quiet dark bad guys at the fence, and they went towards it.

I quite like the powerful Carol, but I agree she's certainly in a potentially dangerous place. It would be nice to see her go back a bit in the next season, although if it just gets worse with the Wolves attacking I don't know that that will happen.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cable - my understanding is that the Wolves-Guys use that food place with all its storage trucks as both a camp and a trap for people (I think I heard them say it would take a while to "reset the trap").

They lure the walkers stuck in the fenced area back into the trucks by using lights and music, then they close the truck doors for the next unsuspecting victims. They have such an elaborate set up to re-trap the walkers in the trucks, it gives the impression that they've used it numerous times.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
best line 'and i want my dish back...washed!' lmao!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wonder why the wolves want to trap people. What do they do with the people they trap?

they were just going to take Morgans things and kill him for no real reason that they showed.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The wolf-guy said he was going to "take" Morgan also, but he did not say why.

They brought red poncho guy to their compound, but they slit his throat when they arrived. You later saw him "walking".

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks Karuuna, I must have missed the remark about re-setting the trap. How diabolical those guys are!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just didn't get what they wanted to do to the humans. I understand the trap to stop people getting into that area, but what did they intend to do to humans who made it to the car and survived until they came? Just kill them? If so, why? Just safer that way?

And were they always going to kill Big Red Riding Hood or did they just kill him because when they got there the walkers were out and it was too much bother to tie him up somewhere while they reset?

Questions, questions.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I"m confused about those things too.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm so happy to know, that this wolf guys are NOT the really bad character I thought was coming! So I know nothing about the wolf guys! Yeah

Not that the wolf guys aren't really bad, cause they seem to be.

Kitt! Maybe they are just really really bad people who like to kill after robbing them of everything. They must have a camp somewhere or maybe it is this junk yard there camp.

I would not want to live in that world....to scary. The bad people out there , are just as or maybe more scary.