TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 12, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through May 12, 2015 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I don't like the 'attack everyone near and dear to Gibbs' shows. they seem to do that story line every few years or so.
Gibbs doesn't need to carry the burden of the death of another loved

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I know... this is what I hate about these shows. I get frustrated when the producers/writers are compelled to make the personal lives of the characters dramatic. There is enough drama in their jobs... can't they just leave it at that?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I thought it was one of the best episode since ZIva left ( missing her !). Loved the patter between everyone trying to ferret out the gossip.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I always enjoy when the "staff" are trying to figure out his wives that is entertaining.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I loved the part where ex-wife Diane and McGee walks in on Gibbs and ex-wife #2 asleep... shades of when ex-wife Diane and McGee fell asleep and Gibbs... or was it Fornell walked in on them. I like that this show can interject some humor in the midst of their cases.

I agree this was a good episode... with the exception of ex-wife Diane getting killed. I always liked the episodes she was on. I'm going to miss the character.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I agree, Missyb, with everything you posted about this episode.

I recognized (why couldn't the team?) the shoot out scene was the same as the one Jenny died in, but did not think about the ex being shot until the camera angle when they met. Cass_cat, I am going to miss that character too.

I do not like the kill everyone around Gibbs either because I always worry about Abby.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Here is something I spend my spare time worrying about...lol. Considering how many people die, are after Gibbs, etc. etc. why does Gibbs always have his windows completely uncovered in the living room....this drives me crazy. lol anyway

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol, Irsnappy ~ I complain about that on almost every show on tv! I guess the camera view of the room would look really closed off so they always have the curtains open no matter if they are undressing, making love - whatever.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
And his door is always unlocked, and everyone just walks in without knocking!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
the door unlocked is what keeps me sleepless!!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, you guys are funny.

I am watching my tape right now and I think that Sarah, the rescued girl is now a terrorist, we shall wait and see.

And it cracks me up that Tony being nice has really confused them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I KNEW IT!! She is a part of the terrorist group!! She is a bad, bad girl, and she is in charge.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
yep, i saw that coming too

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm confused as to why when they found her she was locked in a dark room just like a cell as if she was a prisoner. She was a coconspirator and wouldn't have been in that situation. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Since they had sent the ransom demand maybe they were just keeping up the pretense by having her segregated. It didn't seem like it was too small or anything, just like another bedroom to me.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Good job, NCIS.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Nice to see Hollis Mann again. Now that the actress has been killed off on Arrow, maybe she'll be able to do a few more episodes of NCIS. Love that she's working for the DOD now.

Also, loved that the new baby was named for Ducky's mother.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"It's ok, this is medicinal bourbon".

And there is Furnel (Burnel) heaving his guts out n the background.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I was a little annoyed yet in awe of how they tied guy back to Ari (possibly his half brother?). I love the fact that he had a plan for Furnel to get his own back just like he did with me man who killed his first wife and daughter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I liked that too Kellee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha, couples intimacy class! Gibbs, I can't watch this. Leon, He's going to file for hazard pay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I need a moment, I may have intimacy issues! LMAO, this is the best show, making me laugh all the time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Great show!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL at Abby and her calming tea. For a minute I wondered what happened to Abbey, then she snapped out of it.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Mark Harmon announced last night that "a beloved character" will die on tonight's season finale.

BOOOO!!!